Texas Hunting Forum

Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight

Posted By: Flat Cat

Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 02:17 AM

I don't know who this guy is but he is hammering Piers on Gun Legislation.
Posted By: Metal Man

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 02:27 AM

you watch peirs? aim

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 02:30 AM

I guess you missed the point.... Carry on.....
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 02:47 AM

Piers is a foreigner that is against the people of the U.S. Didn't we used to deport or incarcerate people for this?

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By: LFD2037
Piers is a foreigner that is against the people of the U.S. Didn't they used to deport or incarcerate people for this?

up

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 02:53 AM

just caught it, that "hammering" will not do gun owners any good

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 03:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Metal Man

Maybe not, our vote is the only thing that will help gun owners. Its just nice to see him getting a fist shook at him every once and a while.

You watched Piers? loco_too
Posted By: 91cavgt

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 03:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Metal Man

Maybe, maybe not. I will say that it's about time that someone go on one of these shows and absolutely walks all over the host and controls the conversation, preventing the host from turning the tables.

While I don't agree with some things that Alex Jones does/says, I am glad that we have someone that isn't putting up with the liberal crap.

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 03:59 AM

Posted By: DuckedBlind

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 05:37 AM

I like his energy and his passion and that he is willing to say exactly what he thinks but... I wish he would have answer some of the questions with an intelligent response. Instead of yelling and talking over piers, it made him look like a lunatic.
Posted By: toolman

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 05:56 AM

Jones presented himself as an idiot and an axxhole, just like PM did against Larry Pratt. This was a horrible way to present "our" case. Jones is, was, and will always be a blowhard, and does nothing to help our cause. Jesus Christ, why can't they put an honest to God American citizen up against these boneheads instead of some self-aggrandized media idiot looking for ratings?
Posted By: tth_40

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 06:07 AM

Look at who's show it was.

It's all presentation by design with an agenda in mind.
Posted By: Growin Wild Outdoors

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 06:10 AM

Originally Posted By: toolman
Jones presented himself as an idiot and an axxhole, just like PM did against Larry Pratt. This was a horrible way to present "our" case. Jones is, was, and will always be a blowhard, and does nothing to help our cause. Jesus Christ, why can't they put an honest to God American citizen up against these boneheads instead of some self-aggrandized media idiot looking for ratings?

Because anytime someone more soft spoken gets up on stage with Piers he walks all over them and makes it look like we don't have a leg to stand on IMO it takes someone outspoken to even have a chance of speaking on his show

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 06:23 AM

An a-hole for an a-hole. Perfect!

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 06:52 AM

Originally Posted By: combatkustoms

Because anytime someone more soft spoken gets up on stage with Piers he walks all over them and makes it look like we don't have a leg to stand on IMO it takes someone outspoken to even have a chance of speaking on his show

So putting a blowhard conspiracy theorist up against him is the answer? My god, Rosie O'Donnell looks more sensible than Alex. This does nothing to help us. We need someone to be calm, reasonable, and articulate to present our case, not some foaming at the mouth freak who's just as bad as Morgan. This was "our" chance to shine. Instead, we look like blithering, rabid, whackjobs to the very people we needed to swing over to our side.
Posted By: stinkbelly

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 11:56 AM

I just saw this story this morning. A foreigner is coming over here and getting people in an uproar about our laws.

Deport him.

Does a foreigner have a right to freedom of speech?
Posted By: Don Dial

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 12:24 PM

My buddy in Tarpley fwd'd me a story about a man frm England that
got life in prison for shooting two burglars the second time they
robbed him and one died..Seems the perp was a 9X LOSER..They are truly in a different world..and the other guy was going to sue his estate for him wounding him..and Olde English Law was supporting them..They and our local, and DC politicians are comepletely out of touch with reality...DD
Posted By: 91cavgt

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 02:49 PM

So putting a blowhard conspiracy theorist up against him is the answer? My god, Rosie O'Donnell looks more sensible than Alex. This does nothing to help us. We need someone to be calm, reasonable, and articulate to present our case, not some foaming at the mouth freak who's just as bad as Morgan. This was "our" chance to shine. Instead, we look like blithering, rabid, whackjobs to the very people we needed to swing over to our side.

With all due respect, we have tried to be reasonable, calm, and articulate and look where it has gotten us. When it comes to the 2nd Amendment, my opinion is there is VERY little middle ground type people to swing over to our side. We need to start making a stand and be extremely firm about it. Do I agree with how Alex did it? Not at all, but I am glad that someone made a VERY firm stand and stated a few statistics that have not been addressed. This needs to happen more often. I'm tired of being nice and politically correct in regards to my morals and our Constitution.
Posted By: centurion2000

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 05:37 PM

Thomas Paine (author or "Common Sense") was a rabble rousing SOB that was crude, uncouth and never backed down from the arguments of liberty.

MAYBE if they realize the level of the fight coming they might rethink this course. But so far, all this time, we've been 'nice'

The time for being 'nice' and 'polite' and attempting to engage in rigged debates is over. Alex Jones may be a bit of a flake but he was EXACTLY what was needed.

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: centurion2000
Thomas Paine (author or "Common Sense") was a rabble rousing SOB that was crude, uncouth and never backed down from the arguments of liberty.

MAYBE if they realize the level of the fight coming they might rethink this course. But so far, all this time, we've been 'nice'

The time for being 'nice' and 'polite' and attempting to engage in rigged debates is over. Alex Jones may be a bit of a flake but he was EXACTLY what was needed.

up

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 06:28 PM

Abiding by the left's calm, cool and collected "politically correct" BS while the left gets shrill about whatever cause of the moment they choose is not helping. up
Posted By: Cast

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: tth_40
Abiding by the
Click to reveal..
left's
right's calm, cool and collected "politically correct" BS while the left gets shrill about whatever cause of the moment they choose is not helping. up

Fixed it for ya.

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 06:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Cast
Abiding by the
Click to reveal..
left's
right's calm, cool and collected "politically correct" BS while the left gets shrill about whatever cause of the moment they choose is not helping. up

Fixed it for ya.
Heheheh!! We said the same thing, you just made it more plain. up
Posted By: Don Dial

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 08:34 PM

I would love to ask Mr. Morgan how they are controlling the Northern Irish (terrorists) who have seemed to be able to blow up
pretty much anything they wish and shoot the rest for about a 100
yrs. He should worry about his own house and could stay there for my part..I get "Obamavision", lost all the major networks when they came to ofc..now just get Criminal Minds, Cartoons, Old
Movies, and junk cooking..DD

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 08:40 PM

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I still don't think that acting like a 4yr. old throwing a temper tantrum did us any good. Nothing we say or do is probably going to make much difference in the minds of the gun-haters, but this just gives them more ammunition to claim that we're all crazy and should have our guns taken away from us.
No matter what, it's liable to get ugly before long.
Posted By: Texpolo1106

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 08:47 PM

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I still don't think that acting like a 4yr. old throwing a temper tantrum did us any good. Nothing we say or do is probably going to make much difference in the minds of the gun-haters, but this just gives them more ammunition to claim that we're all crazy and should have our guns taken away from us.

Going to have to agree with Toolman. This guy did nothing to help our situation. You need someone with excellent debate skills to dissect their argument and make them look like fools. I.e., not do what this guy did.
Posted By: fadetoblack64

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 09:10 PM

Im ready to get ugly...never much cared for talking about fighting
Posted By: donswin

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 10:20 PM

Piers is a foreigner who is challenging our constitution. He should be deported after a decent period of incarceration. He doesn't even have the right to vote and his opinion is worthless.

Alex was doing good until his passion overwhelmed him. Unfortunately, that will get him labeled as a "kook".

I thought Larry Pratt (GOA) did an excellent job in his interview which was the one that started this mess.
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/08/13 11:26 PM

Suzanna Hupp

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 12:07 AM

.... No matter what, it's liable to get ugly before long.

On this point we're in complete agreement actually.

But that's the beauty of rationality. Gun owners don't get upset, throw a hissy fit with each other or get ugly. We can respect differing opinions.
Posted By: Growin Wild Outdoors

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 12:58 AM

i challenge anyone that is a true advocate of our second amendment rights to be put in that position and not get carried away, we are being attacked and i believe force should be met with force.

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 01:11 AM

i challenge anyone that is a true advocate of our second amendment rights to be put in that position and not get carried away, we are being attacked and i believe force should be met with force.

up

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 07:22 AM

+1 up
Posted By: curt o

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 03:03 PM

Sick uncle Ted on'em
Posted By: soccerguy4

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 03:16 PM

So if guns are illegal over there, shouldn't the number of gun crimes be zero? I wonder how Piers would explain that. Seems like criminals will always find a way!
Posted By: Texsun

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 06:11 PM

Look at who's show it was.

It's all presentation by design with an agenda in mind.

Yup, enjoy the political theatre.
Posted By: cephus

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 08:25 PM

I liked the passion behind + the FBI stats out there, but got really turned off about the 9/11 inside job BS. Anyone who believes that crap should be shot!

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: cephus
Anyone who believes that crap should be shot!

Keeping within the stereotype of a "Gun Owner" the Democratic Congress is trying to legislate their right to own, keep and carry firearms.

Thanks up

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/09/13 09:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Flat Cat

Keeping within the stereotype of a "Gun Owner" the Democratic Congress is trying to legislate their right to own, keep and carry firearms.

Thanks up

would a hanging be better? haha confused2
Posted By: E-Cigrettman

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/10/13 05:04 PM

Thanks up

The comment that someone should be shot or hanged for believing something that that is different than what you believe shows poor judgement on your beliefs to me .

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/10/13 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: E-Cigrettman

Thanks up

The comment that someone should be shot or hanged for believing something that that is different than what you believe shows poor judgement on your beliefs to me .

haha ok daddy...

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/10/13 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: E-Cigrettman

Thanks up

Don't think so. We used to have the national attitude that the only good communists were dead communists.
Of course then a sizable percentage of our population became them.
Posted By: E-Cigrettman

Re: Piers Morgan is getting "Knocked Out" Tonight - 01/10/13 05:51 PM

haha ok daddy...[/quote]

Despite what the have told you Son its never to late to change ! cool2
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum