Texas Hunting Forum

Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area?

Posted By: Sw0970

Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/09/14 02:31 PM

I shot a monster 11 pt yesterday afternoon and am trying to find a processor open on Sunday? Anyone know of any? My meat is on ice now but i would rather get in one in a freezer? Help!!
Posted By: Buccaneer

Re: Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/09/14 03:19 PM

Congratulations! I believe Rick's Outpost on 380 in Aubrey is open today but you should call: 972-346-2825. But if you already have it quartered and on ice, there's no problem waiting until a weekday to take it somewhere.

So where did you get your buck? How about a story and more importantly a picture!
Posted By: Stub

Re: Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/09/14 03:25 PM

Do Not go to Ye Ole Butcher shop in Plano. Father & son run the place and they are nice folks. Stopped using them a few years ago, always had some kind of issue with my order and left a nice buck with them to send out to one of their taxi guys, what a bad experience!
Good luck.
Posted By: ChrisB

Re: Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/09/14 03:53 PM

If it's quartered up and on ice, no need to get in a hurry. I usually drop mine off at kubys wed or thur on lunch.
Posted By: txshntr

Re: Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/09/14 03:57 PM

Not sure about the McKinney area but just about any of them should be open. As Chris said, if it is on ice you'd don't have to be in a rush. Many people let the meat age awhile in the cooler anyway. Just make sure to pull the plug.

Where's the pics popcorn
Posted By: Sw0970

Re: Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/09/14 06:53 PM

Posted By: JRJ6

Re: Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/10/14 12:07 AM

Rick's Outpost - they do really good work
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/10/14 12:32 AM

Nice looking deer.
Posted By: Harley7892

Re: Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/10/14 01:34 AM

Have you tried Hunters Choice in Sanger, they have served me and some buddies well.
Posted By: vanndchi

Re: Help, Deer processor open on Sunday Frisco/Mckinney/ Dallas area? - 11/11/14 03:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Harley7892
Have you tried Hunters Choice in Sanger, they have served me and some buddies well.

Yes, they have always done me right too. Damn fine summer sausage too
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum