Texas Hunting Forum

Looking good for tomorrow :)

Posted By: dlrz71

Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 03:12 PM

Tomorrow's forecast looks good. 33 degrees at 6 am. with a high of 56. Should be good hunting all day. Will be a bit windy though.

Posted By: LandPirate

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 04:07 PM

....and of course I'll be working. PFFFFFTTTTT!!!

Posted By: MikeBillington

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 05:21 PM

Hopefully I'll be working too.......in the shop skinning the deer you guys bring in.

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 05:39 PM

Trying to get off now so I can make it for this evening as well smile

Posted By: kagomez85

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 05:50 PM

Any of yall going out today in all this rain started here in etx early this morning and hasn't let up yet still debating if I'm headed out this evening

Posted By: ethunter86

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 06:37 PM

im thinkin bout it but not sure for this evening put chances propably good in the morning

Posted By: Bear Charge

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 06:37 PM

Hoping it rains enough to sour the acorns!

Posted By: Clint1128

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 10:41 PM

Hunting was great to me . Right at daybreak the steady rain quit and then the main Frame 8 came out and bam . That was it for him . Very Massy and a 6 to 7 year old deer .. I knew when I got in the stand that this was going to be the morning !!!!

Posted By: spoons

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 10:44 PM

Post pics Clint

Posted By: trapperjustin

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/26/11 11:02 PM

I'm hoping tomorrow is good. I'm goin on a doe hunt

Posted By: Drop Tine

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/27/11 12:56 AM

I had several does come out and a young spike even with 40 mph gusts. Hope the big boys come out in the morning

Posted By: BlalockNETx

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/27/11 01:15 AM

I was out from around 11am-4pm today..The cold front started moving in about the time I had to come in..Planning on being out in the morning for sure.
Didnt see anything moving this evening

Posted By: The Shafer

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/27/11 01:57 AM

I was out from about 3 till dark... The wind was blowing HARD!!! I didn't see crap! It did start to cool off pretty quick and I enjoyed my time in the stand other than occasionally cussing the wind.

Gonna go out in the am and enjoy the cold, but from the reports I've seen the wind is going to be blowing some more. Oh well, better than sitting at the house.

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/27/11 02:22 AM

Was able to make into stand 10 minutes before feeder went off smile didn't see anything though. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Posted By: O'Rion

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/27/11 03:02 AM

Indeed. Love hunting cold. Good luck.

Posted By: BlalockNETx

Re: Looking good for tomorrow :) - 11/28/11 01:57 AM

Well I was out this morning and evening...Still saw nothing..The deer just are not moving like normal this year on my place..I out some attractant in one of my feeders two days ago, and they or the hogs one are eating it up..Or coons...LoL..But there are deer tracks around..Need to get a cam set up on it..

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum