Texas Hunting Forum

CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE

Posted By: Deerdown99

CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/07/11 05:14 PM

Was there all weekend around linden lots of deer trails and tracks seen 4 does and small buck no shoots fired anyone from that area have pics

Posted By: quackaholic1

Re: CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/08/11 12:55 AM

We hunt off HWY 77 a few miles from LA. Two does were taken. Three hunters collectively saw 56 deer.

Re: CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/08/11 01:48 AM

Nice think thats little ways away from my area of hunting

Posted By: sbk5280

Re: CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/08/11 02:45 AM

Well I just got on a new lease here in Cass County just outside of Hughes Springs. Seen a grand total of 5 different deer since bow season started. Slow is a good word for it I guess. Lots of sign but I think most of it is after hours. I did get to watch a nice 8 pointer sunday morning. Good tine length but was right at the ears so I was not sure he would pass AR's. Sorry not much help really. I did learn that Cass County is alittle different than I am use too. Lots of planted Pine trees and I can shoot a doe the first 16 days of general season. I am use to waiting to Thanksgiving before I can air one out.

Posted By: ChrisB

Re: CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/08/11 02:50 AM

A friend of mine that i have hunted with a bunch out there says out of 5 hunters opening day (just east of Naples) no one saw a deer. It is tough hunting around there. Hard to be selective when you might see a couple of deer a season.

Re: CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/08/11 03:17 AM

Yeah after the 20th cant shoot does its new to me. But i did see a buck and 4 does this past weekend working on builing a home made 55 gallon feeder

Posted By: The Shafer

Re: CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/08/11 02:24 PM

cforand is covered up with deer in cass county just outside of atlanta... lets see if he will post some pics.

Posted By: cforand1293

Re: CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/08/11 02:54 PM

We had a good opener, double does, couple of hogs. A few bucks but only one was ove the AR. Hogs Hogs Hogs, covered up in them going to work on thining out the heard. a few pics of what we got around us...

Posted By: Jayrod

Re: CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/09/11 04:15 AM

I hunt North of Atlanta also but didn't see much or hear many shots over the weekend. Saw 4 bucks that weren't legal, 3 does and twin button bucks.

Posted By: Mountain hunter

Re: CASS COUNTY DEER PICS? ANYONE - 11/09/11 05:50 AM

What's hanging from the tree??

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum