Texas Hunting Forum

If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be

Posted By: spanky

If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/16/07 10:43 PM

Besides Jesus and my 2 sons, I think, for my next pick I would choose Teddy Roosevelt, talk about a true outdoorsman.

Posted By: SaginawHunter

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/16/07 10:48 PM

My grandfather 1st, I never got to hunt with him. 2nd would be my uncle. He passed away several years ago at his lease on the Chadburn Ranch.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/16/07 10:51 PM

You know Sag, after I posted this, there are a lot of people I wish I had another day with, you are so right. I guess we just can't limit it to one person, so fire away.

Posted By: Earl

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/16/07 10:52 PM

This year will be my first to hunt with my boy and we will share blinds each time, I'm looking forward to that.

Next would be my Dad. He's still with me, but doesn't hunt anymore. I'm hoping to get him out there just to sit in the blind with me sometime though but the lease is 4-5 hours from where he lives

Earl

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/16/07 10:56 PM

4 to 5 hours is never to long to make a memory. Be thankful he is still with you, don't wait too long

Mike

Posted By: SaginawHunter

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/16/07 10:59 PM

Earl, I got to experience my first hunt this year with my son. He turned 8 on a friday in March and took a javelina on saturday.

It was a special moment for me as CHC, Josey Wells, 350ranch and Hunterted can vouche for as they got to watch the entire stalk as CHC guided us in.

Posted By: BMD

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/16/07 11:09 PM

My Daughter, but wish I would have had one more hunt with my father before he passed.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/16/07 11:13 PM

I'm going to try as long as I can get Dad there The other problem would be my main blind (12 foot tower) isn't the easiest blind to get into (ladder w/trap door floor). I do have another blind that would be easier to get into and would work. He's been enjoying my game camera photos I send him every week.

Dad and I hunted together (shared a blind) for many years. Looking forward to doing so with my oldest boy. I took him to the range last weekend to sight in his Savage 99 .243. We have a bit more shooting to do with it before the season starts but I think he'll do fine within 100 yards.

Earl

Posted By: SLIM75126

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 12:26 PM

Looking forward to my sons first hunt(6) we are going this weekend always wanted to hunt with my dad.

Posted By: BamaTexan

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 01:58 PM

Jesus is ALWAYS in the stand with me

Posted By: BamaTexan

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 02:00 PM

But I would take me my wife. We have only been married a month and a half and she hasn't been on her first deer hunt yet.

Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 02:00 PM

Quote:

Jesus is ALWAYS in the stand with me

amen!

he's the only one i trust to hunt with and not scare any deer away!

Posted By: caprocker

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 02:04 PM

my dad who passed when i was 18 , my son who is named after him and is 6 months old and my old standby buddy whom i have been hunting with for 24 years now...my dad would be 1st though..not a single hunting season passes that i dont break down missing him...great topic

Posted By: PrimitiveHunter

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 02:35 PM

Either my son (and that hasn't happened in 20 years) or my new grandson. Hopefully that will happen in 4 or 5 years. My hunting partner died of cancer this year so it's going to be a lonely, emotional trip this time. I don't actually hunt out of a stand but always had my old buddy with me.

Posted By: bhunter

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 02:48 PM

It would have to be the motor city mad man "Ted Nuggent" then second maybe John Henry Patterson.

Posted By: MontagueBowBuster

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 03:12 PM

Dang I was just about to say that Bhunter! Talk about a guy some passionate hunting stories!

Posted By: Greg

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 03:31 PM

I would have to say Jessica Simpson... I would like to have a deep conversation with her in a deer blind and get her thoughts on life

Posted By: Wes70

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 03:58 PM

My dad, my kid, and my wife.

My wife just will not give it a try.

Posted By: Curtis

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 04:03 PM

Any choice of my kids or my wife. My wife would probably elect for me to bring one of the kids with me. And if it was today that I had to do it, it would be my daughter Emily.

Posted By: txcornhusker

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 04:05 PM

Quote:

I would have to say Jessica Simpson... I would like to have a deep conversation with her in a deer blind and get her thoughts on life

Don't be messin' with my girlfriend there Greg! I'll box your ears!!

Posted By: CRF4JEFF

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 04:06 PM

I am going to bypass the family and friend part, because I think Spanky was thinking about someone that you would probably never get an opportunity to hunt with when he started this thread. Kind of like the old "who would you like to have dinner with if you could pick anyone from history" question.

I have to name two, because it would be a very hard choice.

Aldo Leopold, the "Father of Wildlife Management" or as Spanky mentiond Teddy Roosevelt "Father of Conservation".

I would love to pick the brain of both those gentlemen while waiting for the sunrise and a big 10 point.

Posted By: Fistula

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 04:21 PM

My kids are too young to hunt, so maybe someday.

I was thinking about this girl I dated back in high school.....

Posted By: Txduckman

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 04:36 PM

umm two.. Barta and Zumbo!

Posted By: FoxTrot

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 05:03 PM

Anheuser Busch!!!

Posted By: dcnitro

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 05:07 PM

It would have to be my wife then my dad. Or maybe the other way around. I dont know this is a hard one.

Posted By: jdickey

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 05:09 PM

ROBIN WILLIAMS....don't know how much hunting we'd do... but we would definately have some fun!

Posted By: WileyCoyote

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 07:01 PM

Jack O'Connor, Ernest Hemingway, Robert Ruark and several other larger than life characters like them come to mind from the early/mid part of the last century.

My grandfather who had begun to initiate me into hunting when I was in my early 20's when he passed. My father, who was killed when I was very very young and can barely remember him at all.

I started hunting with my two sons a little late as young teenagers to "set the hook" but think they might have more interest in the outdoor experience now that they are grown, since they both love to camp especially while traveling out of state...And interestingly enough now that we are both getting older my wife of 40 years this coming Decemeber from time to time has indicated a desire to sit a stand with me but will never have the desire to take an animal, although I have created a monster when I taught her to throw a ChugBug topwater at Stripers ...so who knows.
Ron

Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 07:16 PM

As long as you add Peter Capstick to that list, I'm with ya.

Posted By: Marcstar

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 07:40 PM

While duck hunting Jesus would come in handy if you didnt have a dog since he can walk on water and all.

Posted By: FamousAmos

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 07:59 PM

Quote:

Aldo Leopold, the "Father of Wildlife Management" or Teddy Roosevelt "Father of Conservation".

I would love to pick the brain of both those gentlemen while waiting for the sunrise and a big 10 point.

That's it! Especially Aldo.

Posted By: kyotee1

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 08:03 PM

God's always with me, but sure would like to be able to hunt with my Dad at least one more day. My Grandfather, never did get to hunt with him, but sure did a whole lot of fishing, crabbing and oystering with him. Just not hunting and fishing like it used to be with me. They are with us though watching while we hunt with and for them now...

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/17/07 10:34 PM

I was kinda unclear in my post as to who you would choose, but I am really glad to see dad's and grandad's so much, means to me you were brought up to hunt by your family, with traditonal values. I was really hoping to see who out of history, you would pick........Hemmingway, did not think about him, good choice. I did want to post this so as not discourage anyone from posting, I do wish I had one more day with my Dad and FIL, miss those guys..

Spanky

Posted By: Ranch Dog

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 02:48 AM

My best friend's little sister, she enjoyed the fishing trip to Canada so she might enjoy the deer blind!

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 02:53 AM

I know most would pick family. I think it would be fun to list categories and you must pick in those the top two. Maybe a new thread and better categories.

1. Movie stars 2. Musicians (not Nuge) 3. Celebrity Hunters 4. Atheletes etc.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 02:54 AM

Oh, ok - out of history...so I'm assuming that would then be people whom are known outdoorsmen...

Zane Grey (because I like to biggame fish too) and Ben Johnson.

Earl

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 03:46 AM

I have read a lot of you guys posts/answers to the question. I would like to say that I do share my stand with the Lord everytime I am in it. I pray more when I hunt than any other time. Bad deal..something I am working on(to pray more during the week Because that is when I need to).

On a less serious note, I see some of you guys want to share your stand with one of your dead relatives. Screw that! My Dad has been dead just over 10 years and I sure as hell don't want to share a stand with him. Good gravy he has got to stink to high Heaven!

I think I would probably vote to share a stands with Osama! That way I could wound him with some rat shot from my .357 and then continue to heal him in the nose with my boot until his nose was nonexistent! Then I would remind him of all the kids that cried that their Mommy or Daddy died on 911 and were not ever coming home! Then I would pray I wouldn't go to hell after what I would do next!

Second vote would be to share a stand with my wife or the great Dr. Tom Osborne! I think they would both be safe from the dreaded heal!!

Judas, and I am a Behavioral Therapist!!

Posted By: SimpleTXgal

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 03:58 AM

My Grandfather who took me on my first deer hunt; Someone who doesnt mind a girl who likes to hunt and isn't intimidated by a girl who carries a 300 Mark V Weatherby and likes to wear Camo and Victoria's Secret LOL

Posted By: texas8point

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 10:45 AM

Im a pretty big fan of the lord too. Second my son (1 1/2) and then a very my new starved for attention wife FERGIE.

Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 11:07 AM

My favorite and only hunting Pardner is my 8 year old Grandson. When he's not around, PH Capstick or Louis L'Amour usually is.

Posted By: MikeC

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 12:28 PM

Quote:

Someone who doesnt mind a girl who likes to hunt and isn't intimidated by a girl who carries a 300 Mark V Weatherby and likes to wear Camo and Victoria's Secret LOL

Oh be still my heart!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife did that when she hunted with me. She doesn't wear camo anymore though.

MC

Posted By: bhunter

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 03:33 PM

Quote:

I have read a lot of you guys posts/answers to the question. I would like to say that I do share my stand with the Lord everytime I am in it. I pray more when I hunt than any other time. Bad deal..something I am working on(to pray more during the week Because that is when I need to).

On a less serious note, I see some of you guys want to share your stand with one of your dead relatives. Screw that! My Dad has been dead just over 10 years and I sure as hell don't want to share a stand with him. Good gravy he has got to stink to high Heaven!

I think I would probably vote to share a stands with Osama! That way I could wound him with some rat shot from my .357 and then continue to heal him in the nose with my boot until his nose was nonexistent! Then I would remind him of all the kids that cried that their Mommy or Daddy died on 911 and were not ever coming home! Then I would pray I wouldn't go to hell after what I would do next!

Second vote would be to share a stand with my wife or the great Dr. Tom Osborne! I think they would both be safe from the dreaded heal!!

Judas, and I am a Behavioral Therapist!!

I WOULD GLADLY GO TO HELL TO KICK A HOLE IN OSAMA!!!!

Posted By: nthrolhntr

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 04:12 PM

Quote:

Oh, ok - out of history...so I'm assuming that would then be people whom are known outdoorsmen...

Earl

Like that last choice. Ben Johnson was the most believable western actor I've ever seen. Be interesting to find out what his personality was in the real world.

Posted By: MaggieMTx

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 04:51 PM

i've been able to share w/ my dad, we didnt see anything but still was a great time & did share w/ hubby before i started myself & when i was pregnant w/ our youngest, not the best thing to hunt yourself when 8 mths pg but i STILL had to hunt lol (i know, im addicted) and JUST this last deer season, our 2 girls(4 & 6) wanted to start going & our oldest went with me...she had a BLAST just being able to watch the deer even tho i didnt shoot & the only time i did was at a ugly boar & it didnt phase her at all, she was excited
i wish i was able to hunt with my uncle, he was an avid archer & bowler & i believe it would have been a memorable experience, i only met him a few times before he died but i could tell he loved hunting, plus living in Jersey, the bear are plentiful, he had a stand half way between his house & the road lol

out of the ppl in history i would LOVE to hunt w/ John Wayne...that would be a blast

Posted By: fastliberator

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 05:01 PM

I wanna share with her!!!!!
My Grandfather who took me on my first deer hunt; Someone who doesnt mind a girl who likes to hunt and isn't intimidated by a girl who carries a 300 Mark V Weatherby and likes to wear Camo and Victoria's Secret LOL
Just kidding, my son and my dad. John Wayne is a pretty good one too!

Posted By: Big Orn

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 05:35 PM

It would definitely be my grandpa. He was the one that introduced me to hunting. We never sat the stand together, though. He was a heck of a quail hunter, and burned me every time. He always had the best bird dogs in the county, too.

As far as a famous person – it would have to be Audie Murphy, a true Texan and an American hero.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 05:41 PM

Quote:

it would have to be Audie Murphy

Who in the heck is that?!?!

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 05:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Bygawd!! How many of you red-blooded Texans wanna take a ride with me. Well...dammmmmit....I'm about to ready to whoop somebody's arse!!!

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 05:46 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bygawd!! How many of you red-blooded Texans wanna take a ride with me. Well...dammmmmit....I'm about to ready to whoop somebody's arse!!!

Don't be bringin' no fly swatter to a bear fight there Ornbread!

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 05:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hrumph!!! Won't be no thang,, Yank!!!

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 05:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hrumph!!! Won't be no thang,, Yank!!!

Posted By: Brownwood

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 07:03 PM

Tiffany Lokoste

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 07:08 PM

Quote:

Tiffany Lokoste

If you're talking about Tiffany Lakoski you won't be doin' no huntin', padna...

Posted By: fastliberator

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 07:12 PM

I cant believe someone doesn't know who Audie Murphy is. He is the biggest hero from this country in the last 100 years.

Tiffany would be nice, but like you said, wouldnt be much hunting going on!!!!!

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 07:20 PM

Quote:

I cant believe someone doesn't know who Audie Murphy is.

Who the Hell is Audie Murphy!?!?

Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 07:21 PM

Only hunting he'll be doing is for his teeth if Lee catches him.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 07:22 PM

Quote:

Tiffany Lokoste

Looks like she has been hitting the corn and not protein feeder lately.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 07:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I cant believe someone doesn't know who Audie Murphy is.

Who the Hell is Audie Murphy!?!?

Oh ya, wait...Eddie's daughter!! What do I win?!?!

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 07:48 PM

Dang Orn...was going to hollar for you to get the net! Had a nibble.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 08:00 PM

Quote:

Dang Orn...was going to hollar for you to get the net! Had a nibble.

Posted By: meandthewife

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 09:27 PM

Frist would have to be my grandfather i never met.He passed before I was born but what I understand from my dad he was one good outdoorsman. Second is my wife ben married five years now and have not missed a season with her. I took her once when we were dating haven't been a season without her. I don't need to say my dad have not missed at least one hunt a season with him in 28 years. I wish I could get my son to go but he just never got into it. Maybe when he is through being a teenager. Can't gripe to much he is a "A" student.

Posted By: Crazyhorse

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 10:25 PM

James Laumann, "CoyoteJames".

I have shared a stand with him a few times, sad part is I don't think that will ever happen again.

Ed Dudley, a wonderful gentleman that I became friends with on elk hunts in western Colorado.

One highlight of my miserable little existance, is looking at the picture taken in the last camp we shared, I killed my first bull elk, and he killed his last. He was one of the finest gentleman I ever had the priveldge of knowing and calling friend.

I have shared blinds or hunting camps with so many on here over the past 3 years, that I would not mind reliving some of those times again.

I just really can not understand why, a few of those folks have decided that this place would be better with out me, and have petitioned the PTB's to have me kicked off, but, that is their problem, not mine.

The special people that I will either share camp/stand/blind with again, or at least hope to:

HunterTed, simply because that if I had of had a son, I could not think of a better human to fill that spot.

SaginawHunter for the same reasons.

Others, and in no particular order of preference:

SniperJohn,
350 Ranch,
Wiley Coyote,
MTMWildNut, (This one for the same reason as the first two mentioned.)
Joey Wells,
campcook,
Ed Lancello, my friend from Minnesota.
Pudge Cox and his brother Kenny, the outfitter I hunt elk with.

As far as sharing a camp/blind/stand, I have found over the years as a whole, and over the length of time on this pklace, once you get some of these little first grade girls away from their support group, they are pretty neat folks.

Lastly, but but not least, by any means, I hope to get to share a campfire with Spanky, because he is really a neat person, and being around him is like being around family.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 10:37 PM

Thanks, Randall......I have a place for you and Lora anytime, anywhere. Thanks to both of you for your friendship.

Mike

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 11:05 PM

Forget the blind. Theres a bunch of you suckers that I would enjoy sitting around a campfire with and cracking a couple of cold ones. If CHC and Orn weren't there, I figure something woulld be missing. I would love for my 8 year old Grandson to be sitting back listening and learning. Of course, I would have to tell him to keep his mouth shut to Mom and grandma.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 11:07 PM

How true.........

Spanky

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/18/07 11:18 PM

That is why I think it would be cool to have known and hunted with him.

He was the real deal. The reason he was such a great western actor is he was a real cowboy.

Not many (any) other western stars can quit acting and win a national rodeo title (World Roping Champion, 1953).

Earl

Quote:

Quote:

Earl

Like that last choice. Ben Johnson was the most believable western actor I've ever seen. Be interesting to find out what his personality was in the real world.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/19/07 12:03 AM

Good post, Randall!

I'd have to have a greyhound blind to hunt with the folks on here I'd rather sit the blind with!

Posted By: nolanspawn

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/19/07 01:00 AM

Definitely would have to by my grandfather and grandmother.

Posted By: MikeC

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/19/07 12:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Tiffany Lokoste

Looks like she has been hitting the corn and not protein feeder lately.

Maybe Lee isn't giving her enough exercise.

MC

Posted By: SimpleTXgal

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/19/07 11:26 PM

TY Mike, those are some good lookin helpers you got there, and those horns....be still MY heart....hope to get some pics of my past hunts posted soon.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/19/07 11:34 PM

I got a few more: Patrick F. Mcmanus used to be humor editor for Outdoor Life, Rodney Dangerfield, Richard Pyror and George Carlin.
That would be some fun.....

Spanky

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/19/07 11:54 PM

Patrick McManus and the Grasshopper Trap is a classic.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/19/07 11:55 PM

Thank God, someone knew who I was talking about......he is too funny.

Spanky

Posted By: ROCKMAN57

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/20/07 02:54 AM

Had the privilage/pleasure to share a blind with my daughter and with my wife on antelope doe hunts this year.My daughter took her first animal and the wife took her first in some time.I will say the one with the daughter would have to be the favorite hunt of my life and I never even pulled a trigger.I was one proud father.
Ohh Yeah-We always share our hunts with JESUS and give our thanks to the LORD.

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/20/07 10:43 AM

Spanky, I doubt that I would want to share a blind with Rancid Crabtree. However, I've know a couple of people like him and always enjoyed their company. Around those guys, you need to have your insurance premiums paid up.

Posted By: Rwuensch

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/20/07 07:21 PM

My kids 1st then a raccoon.

Posted By: UtopiaTexasHunter

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/20/07 07:24 PM

My late grandfather. Celebrity probably Ted Nugent or Craig Biggio. I have heard that Biggio owns land near Hondo. Anyone confirm this rumor?

Posted By: texigander

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/21/07 04:21 PM

Fred Bear!!!

Posted By: 10pointers

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/21/07 05:56 PM

I would love to have had the oppourtunity to hunt deer with my Grandfater, never did. Will spend some time this year with my dad on opening day in the stand. He has not pulled the trigger in some years. With my ailing parents nowadays it might be his last chance. I still remember the first time I saw my dad draw a bead on a doe with his Winchester 94. Bang, Flop it was a awesome sight for a youngster. I killed my first deer about five years later with that same gun with my dad in the stand (its mine now and one of only two things I would not sell the other being a cross that my granfather gave me about the same time). Hope to get him on a big buck this opening day. Wish me luck. After that any of my nephews or niece would do. Jokingly on a cold day would like to spend the whole day in the blind with Elizabeth Hurly

Posted By: psycho0819

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/21/07 06:04 PM

Chemain(sp?) Nugent!!!!!!!!! As long as Uncle Ted wasn't around.

Seriously though, Uncle Ted would be very cool.

Posted By: 10pointdoe

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/21/07 07:14 PM

I aint gonna lie. Put a whore in my stand anytine

Posted By: ddw1546

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/22/07 01:42 AM

I think Robert Duvall would be pretty cool to hunt with. Along with the dad and grandad of course.

Posted By: Bucklessbob77

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/22/07 03:01 AM

Jenna Jameson (10point gave me the courage to post it).

Posted By: bill roberts

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/27/07 03:08 AM

My Dad, lost him 8 years ago. He always loved hunting with me and my brothers. I would give anything to hear him say one more time "Well boys looks like you got some skinnin to do" but we will take his favorite Great Grandson out for the 1st time this year. I know he will be watching.

Posted By: Rwuensch

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/27/07 02:26 PM

Quote:

Jenna Jameson (10point gave me the courage to post it).

At least she would be useful. You could have her polish your weapon.

Posted By: Double_Drop_Tines

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/27/07 09:02 PM

My deceased Dad,(1972)I was only in the 4th grade when he passed, but he did start me hunting. Any of my children, or my grandsons. If I had a celeb., fantasy pick, Michael Waddell, from the Realtree Road Trips show, he'd be a hoot to spend time with. Patrick McManus, was a great pick too, I have several of his books, funny man. Fred Bear, but we'd be stalking, not in a blind, most likely.

Posted By: Payne

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/27/07 11:33 PM

Nolan Ryan would be my choice if it was hot, Jenna Bush if it was cold.

Posted By: Shotgun Slim

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/28/07 05:05 PM

Foremost would be my 14 year old daughter, Jordan, she lives in Portland. Michael Wadell seems like would be a fun guy to hang with. And Pam Anderson. Wouldn't mind bending...uhhhhhh...nevamind.

Posted By: Shotgun Slim

Re: If you had to share a stand with someone, who would it be - 10/28/07 05:07 PM

Pam Anderson could surely make my neck swell and rund my head into a few trees. The rut would be.....onnnnnnnnn.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum