Texas Hunting Forum

Circle H ranch

Posted By: don k

Circle H ranch - 08/25/13 11:44 AM

Has anyone bought animals from them? Do they raise their own animals? Do they have a good reputation?
Posted By: WRS RANCH 1997

Re: Circle H ranch - 08/25/13 05:49 PM

DON THE ANSWER IS YES, YES, YES. JOHN HARWOOD IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE FOR 30 YEARS. HE KNOWS HIS STUFF.
Posted By: Txnrog

Re: Circle H ranch - 08/25/13 06:01 PM

Don, all my transactions with John have been very good. If you're interested in the Nubians he posted on WB, call him up, he'll shoot you straight. He has access to some very good stock.

He raises his own, but also moves quite a few through his place, so you just have to ask if they are his or from another breeder.

Re: Circle H ranch - 08/25/13 06:53 PM

Thanks, I appreciate the returns on my question. I got burned real bad a few years ago on some Nubians. I am more careful now. It is better to ask those that have done business with someone you never have. I bought one from Caveman Wildlife a year and a half ago and have not been disappointed in the Ibex. But I did my homework on him before buying.
Posted By: AXA OUTFITTERS

Re: Circle H ranch - 08/26/13 12:19 AM

I have also bought a couple of times, Yes he raises many exotics, Great person to deal with
Posted By: Roo Basher

Re: Circle H ranch - 09/11/13 02:21 AM

He's about the nicest guy around and has quality purebred stuff.

He also doesn't run his mouth about everyone else like a lot of other producers do.
Posted By: 4D Guest Ranch

Re: Circle H ranch - 09/11/13 02:27 AM

I have bought a few from him and have been satisfied.

Re: Circle H ranch - 09/11/13 02:16 PM

I put down a deposit on a Nubian Ibex kid with him so we shall see. Thanks for every ones information I received. Donald
Posted By: Bean1981

Re: Circle H ranch - 09/13/13 03:55 PM

Good people to work with! Circle H Ranch and Wildlife Buyer
Posted By: Exotic Meat Market

Re: Circle H ranch - 10/10/13 05:50 PM

Good Morning Friends,

I am Exotic Meat Market, looking for Exotic Animals only for meats. If you cannot use for Trophy, I am your buyer. I buy anything and everything. I will need your help to take the animals to nearest slaughterhouse or allow mobile slaughterhouse to come to your location. I buy all legal animals which can be harvested for meats which includes Zebras, Wildebeest, elands, kudu, American born African Lions and any and all African hoof stock which is not endangered as per the Federal Laws. Thanks. Please contact me directly at exoticmeatmarketinc@aol.com.
Posted By: Roo Basher

Re: Circle H ranch - 10/14/13 05:16 AM

Can someone please ban this spamming DB?

Originally Posted By: Exotic Meat Market
Good Morning Friends,

I am Exotic Meat Market, looking for Exotic Animals only for meats. If you cannot use for Trophy, I am your buyer. I buy anything and everything. I will need your help to take the animals to nearest slaughterhouse or allow mobile slaughterhouse to come to your location. I buy all legal animals which can be harvested for meats which includes Zebras, Wildebeest, elands, kudu, American born African Lions and any and all African hoof stock which is not endangered as per the Federal Laws. Thanks. Please contact me directly at exoticmeatmarketinc@aol.com.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum