Texas Hunting Forum

WTS Longhorn & Watusi & LongTusi

Posted By: Slick Willie

WTS Longhorn & Watusi & LongTusi - 05/19/13 08:53 PM

My buddy has 2 cow/calf pairs for sale. Both cows are 100% Longhorn, both calves are 50/50 Longhorn/Watusi, one calf is a female, and the other one is a steer. My website is www.RossRanchHorns.com and I have more pictures, descriptions & pedigrees on my "For Sale" page. They're great cows, and the calves will be tremendous when they grow up. Give Chris a call or email him if you know anyone looking for Longhorn cows with half/half calves.

Just Me Mollie is a double registered Texas Longhorn cow that's a daughter of Win Over, a Longhorn bull with 75" tip to tip horns as a 6 year old. Win Over is from the famous bull Winchester, as well as the cow Do Over who has 68" tip to tip horns & currently lives in East Texas at Ross Ranch Horns. Mollie is a large bodied Longhorn cow with great horns, and she's a great mother & producer. She is offered with a heifer calf on her side that's 50% registered Watusi and 50% registered Longhorn. The calf's sire is BWS Captain Butler, a large framed & beefy bodied Watusi bull with tremendous horn. His latest tip to tip measurement was 69" and base circumference was 23". This beautiful heifer will grow up to be a large framed colorful cow with giant horns. Cow & Calf $1,500
For this cow/calf pair - Contact Chris Hearn 903-520-9777 or CHearn1515@yahoo.com

XP Apache Squaw is a double registered Texas Longhorn cow with great horns, vibrant color, and is notorious for throwing colorful healthy offspring. She is offered with a steer calf on her side that's 50% registered Watusi and 50% registered Longhorn. The steer's sire is BWS Captain Butler, a large framed & beefy bodied Watusi bull with tremendous horn. His latest tip to tip measurement was 69" and base circumference was 23". This steer will grow up very colorful and have wide, thick, twisty horns. Cow & Calf $2,000
For this cow/calf pair - Contact Chris Hearn 903-520-9777 or CHearn1515@yahoo.com

Sire to both calves, FP Registered Watusi BWS Captain Butler
Posted By: chearn99

Re: Longhorn & Watusi & LongTusi - 05/19/13 09:22 PM

I am the owner of these Longhorn/longitudinal pairs. They look great in the pasture and the calves will grow up to have amazing horns like their sire BWS Captain Butler.

Thanks Slick Willie
Posted By: whole-family-hunts

Re: Longhorn & Watusi & LongTusi - 05/25/13 03:42 AM

Are they located in Lindale?

Re: Longhorn & Watusi & LongTusi - 05/25/13 05:29 AM

Whoops, located in Lindale, can transport anywhere for negotiable rate (it'll be cheap tho).

Re: Longhorn & Watusi & LongTusi - 07/25/13 08:20 AM

Here are updated pictures of Mollie & her LongTusi heifer calf, they're both still for sale.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum