Texas Hunting Forum

SOLD Springfield XD Sub Compact 9mm

Posted By: TexasFJ

SOLD Springfield XD Sub Compact 9mm - 12/24/21 08:45 PM

Clearing out the safe. Bought this for my wife for concealed carry, but she’d rather carry a revolver. It’s the complete kit. XD Sub Compact with the 3 inch barrel. Comes with two mags, a 10 round that fits flush for maximum concealment and a 15 round with the extended grip for more capacity. Also has a mag loader, dual mag holder, and the Springfield OWB holster. All in the Springfield hard case. I am also throwing in a Fobus OWB paddle holster. It has less than 300 rounds through it. Been in my nightstand most of its life. $400 for the entire kit.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: FS Springfield XD Sub Compact 9mm - 12/26/21 02:12 AM

Merry Christmas bump. Make an offer.
Posted By: Pupjoint

Re: FS Springfield XD Sub Compact 9mm - 12/26/21 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by TexasFJ
Clearing out the safe. Bought this for my wife for concealed carry, but she’d rather carry a revolver. It’s the complete kit. XD Sub Compact with the 3 inch barrel. Comes with two mags, a 10 round that fits flush for maximum concealment and a 15 round with the extended grip for more capacity. Also has a mag loader, dual mag holder, and the Springfield OWB holster. All in the Springfield hard case. I am also throwing in a Fobus OWB paddle holster. It has less than 300 rounds through it. Been in my nightstand most of its life. $400 for the entire kit.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Where in central Tx are you??
Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: FS Springfield XD Sub Compact 9mm - 12/26/21 05:06 AM

He’s in Salado according to previous for sale threads.

Re: FS Springfield XD Sub Compact 9mm - 12/26/21 02:01 PM

Sorry. Yes Salado.

Re: FS Springfield XD Sub Compact 9mm - 12/30/21 03:13 PM

Morning bump.

Re: FS Springfield XD Sub Compact 9mm - 12/31/21 12:41 AM

Gun is sold. Thanks guys.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum