Texas Hunting Forum

New Hunting Buggy

Posted By: Texasbdog

New Hunting Buggy - 12/05/21 05:35 PM

I am super stoked about getting a new off-road hunting rig. I have made some upgrades already but have big plans for this build. So far I have upgraded the wheels and tires, and put a cargo mat for the back, I’m planning a bumper with a light bar, a roof rack and interior organizers. I’ve had it off-road a bit already and am very impressed so far. I debated buying another Jeep but these Toyota’s are about as reliable as a vehicle gets.

Attached picture 9A490D15-6DBC-486E-82DC-AF5EC3F71AE5.jpeg
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: New Hunting Buggy - 12/05/21 06:41 PM

Good choice. cheers
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: New Hunting Buggy - 12/05/21 06:44 PM

That’s fantastic
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: New Hunting Buggy - 12/05/21 07:49 PM

Did good.
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: New Hunting Buggy - 12/05/21 07:54 PM

If your building a dedicated hunting rig pop the deer diff cover and weld the spider gears, add an air locker up front and some ground clearance and you have a heck of a machine. Ive done this to more rigs then I can recount and it a complete game changer on what they can do.
Posted By: Texasbdog

Re: New Hunting Buggy - 12/05/21 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
If your building a dedicated hunting rig pop the deer diff cover and weld the spider gears, add an air locker up front and some ground clearance and you have a heck of a machine. Ive done this to more rigs then I can recount and it a complete game changer on what they can do.

I also use it as my business hauler. I’m an online seller and it does great hauling my crap. Fuel mileage sucks but I knew that going in. It’s gotta haul me to Colorado as well.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: New Hunting Buggy - 12/06/21 01:35 AM

Those are great rigs.
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: New Hunting Buggy - 12/25/21 09:10 PM

Solid

We had one wish I still had it
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum