Texas Hunting Forum

Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer?

Posted By: J.G.

Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/21/17 03:42 PM

Just called the dealer in Greenville, which is where I will likely go test drive one.

If I do this, it will be a Mule Pro DXT diesel. That converts from a two seater to a four seater. I'm about fed up with ethanol, and I keep 100 gallons of red diesel at my place. 95% of the time, it's just me, or one other person. The other 5% it's wife and two kids, that are getting big.

When I drive it, I'll see if the rumor of it being "loud" is true.
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/21/17 03:47 PM

I know it's a haul for you, but Central Texas Powersports in Georgetown. Haggle with em on the machine, and any accessories you want to pick up. I worked there 8 years ago and their whole philosophy is to keep the customer happy. A lot of the staff has changed since I was there, but the managers are still around, and the owner is a top-notch man.

Edit, they normally have a ton of different rigs in stock also. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and I bet they had 30 different utvs out front. They are a Polaris, Yamaha, Kawi, and Can am dealer.
Posted By: Night Skunk

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/21/17 05:11 PM

Check out Canton Powersports in Canton (of course). Ask for Clifford. Out of all the dealerships I called they were by far the best price for a camo FXT. It was easy in and easy out. Low overhead and great service. They'll also give you a good discount on accessories.
Posted By: leswad

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/22/17 02:07 AM

I got mine at:

Kawasaki City
1516 W. Irving Boulevard
Irving, TX 75061
Phone: (972) 438-9425

They were the only ones that would deal at the time. Got the diesel, and it is loud:)
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/22/17 02:14 AM

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

I'll deal over the phone, or not at all. I've bought two trucks that way, no reason I can't buy a UTV that way. I need the longest part of the process to be the drive there, and drive back. If they waste my time, I'll walk or tell them to stop calling me.
Posted By: booger

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/22/17 12:34 PM

Best price I have found are the folks in Canton Powersports... GREAT to work with.
Posted By: huntingag01

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/22/17 01:37 PM

Call the dealership in Durant to avoid Sales tax (unless you have a tax exempt number). There isn't much markup on those so probably won't see too much difference in price.
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/22/17 01:49 PM

I bought mine in Grapevine and did all the haggling over the phone while driving from out of state.
Posted By: TX0303

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/23/17 02:00 AM

Central Texas Powersports in Georgetown has a diesel Mule marked down a couple of weeks ago, but I think it was a single seater. That's where I bought my gasser model.
Posted By: easton1025

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/29/17 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: leswad
I got mine at:

Kawasaki City
1516 W. Irving Boulevard
Irving, TX 75061

They were the only ones that would deal at the time. Got the diesel, and it is loud:)
...Call Adrian at Irving.. hands down the best price in Texas......I went to or called 12 places... No one even came close on my Trans Mule...
Posted By: Gumbeaux

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/29/17 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: ZK-315
I know it's a haul for you, but Central Texas Powersports in Georgetown. Haggle with em on the machine, and any accessories you want to pick up. I worked there 8 years ago and their whole philosophy is to keep the customer happy. A lot of the staff has changed since I was there, but the managers are still around, and the owner is a top-notch man.

Edit, they normally have a ton of different rigs in stock also. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and I bet they had 30 different utvs out front. They are a Polaris, Yamaha, Kawi, and Can am dealer.

Negative on this place. I live in Georgetown and bought mine at K&P in Marble Falls. CTPS wouldn't match the price on the package deal. Guy flat out told me they wouldn't get beat on price and then they got beat on price the next day. I gave them every opportunity to match but they wouldn't do it. Guess they thought I wouldn't drive to Marble Falls. It all came down to $150 to install the roof. K&P installed for free, CTPS just wouldn't do it.

The place in Canton definitely advertises the lowest prices.

CTPS is also 50% or more higher or the services, but that won't impact you on the buy. I still drive mine back to Marble Falls for service.
Posted By: triggerbowtx

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/29/17 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Gumbeaux
[quote=ZK-315]

Where do they do advertise? Their website doesn't seem to show inventory?
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/29/17 10:43 PM

I shopped hard within 2 hours of dfw, all said and done Denton won. Many like farmers branch, plano, and grapevine wasted my time.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/29/17 11:14 PM

Anybody ever dealt with woods cycle country in new braunfels?
Posted By: scalebuster

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/29/17 11:40 PM

[quote=leswad]I got mine at:

Kawasaki City
1516 W. Irving Boulevard
Irving, TX 75061

This is where I got mine. They have no salesmen to pay commission to. They were several thousand cheaper than anyone else I talked to. The drive was worth it.
Posted By: jhenderson

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/30/17 02:21 AM

My dad just picked up a polaris from broadway powersports in Tyler. They beat even out of state prices. Pretty sure they deal with Kawasaki also.
Posted By: Gumbeaux

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/30/17 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By: triggerbowtx
[quote=ZK-315]

Where do they do advertise? Their website doesn't seem to show inventory?

They used to advertise on Craigslist in all major Texas cities.
Posted By: ZK-315

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/30/17 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: ZK-315

Negative on this place. I live in Georgetown and bought mine at K&P in Marble Falls. CTPS wouldn't match the price on the package deal. Guy flat out told me they wouldn't get beat on price and then they got beat on price the next day. I gave them every opportunity to match but they wouldn't do it. Guess they thought I wouldn't drive to Marble Falls. It all came down to $150 to install the roof. K&P installed for free, CTPS just wouldn't do it.

CTPS is also 50% or more higher or the services, but that won't impact you on the buy. I still drive mine back to Marble Falls for service.

Sorry to hear they wouldn't work with you better. I don't have any ties with them anymore, but still poke in there from time to time for a few parts. I mainly go in to stay in their good graces for when I do buy another bike (althought I may go a different breed of bike next go around) or mule.

I'll agree on their service not being cheap, but I'm cheap when it comes to installation and working on stuff. I try to do as much as I can myself. It's cheaper and you know it was done correctly.
Posted By: Rustler

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 03/30/17 06:03 PM

It used to be named Sammy Whites Kawasaki, I think (pretty sure) it is the same place folks are recommending on Irving Blvd.
Last time I bought mules & accessories they beat every price I could find from TX to California.
Absolutely zero hassle, best customer service I've had from any dealer. The guys even loaded them on the trailer correctly while I was paying & visiting with folks inside.

I bought 5, hauled 2 to NM, 1 to AZ, 2 to SoCal, from Irving.
Posted By: TTT Ranch

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 04/03/17 01:57 AM

I bought a Mule from Kawasaki Irving last year. I called at least 10 places. No one came within a grand of Kawasaki Irving.
Posted By: poisonivie

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 04/06/17 01:13 PM

I have 3 buddies that bought theirs from Kawasaki in Gainesville. They all said it was the best deal they could find. Might check with them.
Posted By: easton1025

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 04/09/17 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: TTT Ranch
I bought a Mule from Kawasaki Irving last year. I called at least 10 places. No one came within a grand of Kawasaki Irving.
... Tru Story.. I added a 2 inch lift..windshield and brush guard for the same price others wanted for just the mule...
Posted By: Wilhunt

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 04/09/17 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: 68rustbucket
Anybody ever dealt with woods cycle country in new braunfels?

I think STX bought his in New Braunfels.
Posted By: TexasLandAgent

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 04/24/17 09:27 PM

http://www.hillcountrykawasaki.com/s/showcase/20/kawasaki/72280/mule-sx/

Hill Country Kawasaki in Goldthwaite is $500-$2000 cheaper than most of the other dealers in the state on Mules.
Posted By: MDMORROW

Re: Recommend a Kawasaki Mule dealer? - 04/26/17 03:04 AM

Originally Posted By: poisonivie
I have 3 buddies that bought theirs from Kawasaki in Gainesville. They all said it was the best deal they could find. Might check with them.

I had good luck there too. I've got a contact there if you wanna pm me.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum