Texas Hunting Forum

KC Rallys or GoLight??

Posted By: RutledgeRealtyGroup

KC Rallys or GoLight?? - 02/18/13 05:48 PM

Debating between the two light setups. I have a frontier bullnose on my pickup and I thought about running two KC Rally 800s off of it. Or buying a GoLight to mount to the top...
I'm so indecisive I was wondering if anyone had any in-field experience with one or both of them.
Posted By: MacDaddy21

Re: KC Rallys or GoLight?? - 02/18/13 06:15 PM

I don't have Rally's but I had KC Slimlights on my old Chevy and will put them on my cummins as soon as I get my new front bumper built. The KC's are awesome. Extremely durable and extremely bright. That pencil beam pushes enough light to see deer from about as far as you can see. Really helps me with all the driving I do on my way to Mason.

I also have a GoLight setup on my boat, and it is nice. It just depends on what your application is. But if you are looking for spotlights for driving, go with the KC's.
Posted By: TX Hitman

Re: KC Rallys or GoLight?? - 02/22/13 08:51 PM

For what it's worth, I just bought a 40" Double Row LED light bar and 2 - 4" Work lights for my Ranger Crew. All I can say is WOW!

You might want to check these before you buy. TX boys. Great Product. Numerous setups. Great Prices.

www.plashlights.com
Posted By: donswin

Re: KC Rallys or GoLight?? - 02/22/13 09:12 PM

40" double? Man, you are going to light up the rest of Texas and all of New Mexico with those.

I have a pair of Rigid Dually's on my Ranger & it's like daylight.

LED's have come a long way & draw very little power.
Posted By: bubba2011

Re: KC Rallys or GoLight?? - 03/10/13 11:54 PM

Get the magnetic mount HID golight. It is awesome. Way brighter than standard. Can't beat remote control either.
Posted By: txvarminter

Re: KC Rallys or GoLight?? - 03/12/13 02:10 AM

Have both KCs and Go light. If you only want to see in one direction the KC is great but if you ever want to see anything to the sides go with the Go light. Magnetic mount Go light on top and KC lights on the front works GREAT for me
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum