Texas Hunting Forum

WTB Mountain Bike

Posted By: MeanGreen85

WTB Mountain Bike - 01/02/23 05:03 PM

Looking for a mountain bike, need a hardtail with a size Medium frame.

I’m in Fort Worth and willing to drive a bit if needed.
Posted By: drag13honda

Re: WTB Mountain Bike - 01/02/23 10:05 PM

Any other specifics you're looking for other than hardtail and medium frame? Do you have a specific price range you're looking in?
Posted By: RevolverFan

Re: WTB Mountain Bike - 01/03/23 04:16 AM

Facebook market place is tough to beat just keep looking. Got my last two on there for a fraction of retail
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: WTB Mountain Bike - 01/03/23 11:12 AM

What is a hard tail?
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: WTB Mountain Bike - 01/03/23 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Dave Davidson
What is a hard tail?

You have one for sale? You have Google? It's the same as a hardtail motor cycle.

I have one I would sell cheap but it would need cleaning, maintenance, and some adjustment as it's been sitting.
Posted By: MeanGreen85

Re: WTB Mountain Bike - 01/03/23 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by RevolverFan
Facebook market place is tough to beat just keep looking. Got my last two on there for a fraction of retail

Thanks all for the replies, I may have found one on FB marketplace.

For now I’m just looking for something to ride casually with the family with a little room to grow if I start hitting trails again.

My 15 year old Cannondale has the awful Headshok. The seal failed (again!), and Cannondale stopped making rebuild kits for it. mad
Posted By: glens

Re: WTB Mountain Bike - 01/03/23 10:12 PM

Let me fix you up with a Folder to carry with you in your car, truck or RV. . Zizzo Campo. [Linked Image]
Posted By: pervis

Re: WTB Mountain Bike - 01/04/23 08:58 PM

I’ve got a Santa Cruz chameleon in a large I could maybe sell. There’s nothing wrong w it 26 in wheel. Not 29
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum