Texas Hunting Forum

Finally got to wet a line

Posted By: unclebubba

Finally got to wet a line - 06/08/23 03:02 PM

I don't get to fish much because I'm usually too busy financing other people's boats. But I did take a few minutes to step out to the pond yesterday evening for a few minutes. Caught these 2 on back to back casts.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: el Rojo

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/08/23 03:35 PM

cheers

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/09/23 02:12 PM

Earlier this week, I packed up my office and moved down to the ranch. Had a tractor to fix, atv to fix, mow, etc. I've been doing that around my regular work schedule. Throwing in 15 mins of fishing here and there. Caught another nice one.

[Linked Image]

Back to reality today. Packing up the office and headed home this afternoon. I really need to work remotely more often!
Posted By: garyrapp55

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/10/23 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by unclebubba
I really need to work remotely more often!

I hear that. I miss covid. Logged in to the daily service meeting while sitting on the back deck watching deer eat at my feeder 70 yards away was A ok. “Lunch hour “ teaching my daughter to drive the dirt roads. I realized right quick I was in heaven. You should do that more often, and since it’s summer, take that boy you got. We both know he’s the real fisherman. Has he been noodling in the creek lately?
Posted By: Stub

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/10/23 10:37 AM

up
Posted By: Kraken

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/10/23 11:15 PM

Time well spent!
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/11/23 02:36 AM

Nice feesh Sir

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/11/23 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by garyrapp55
Originally Posted by unclebubba
I really need to work remotely more often!

I hear that. I miss covid. Logged in to the daily service meeting while sitting on the back deck watching deer eat at my feeder 70 yards away was A ok. “Lunch hour “ teaching my daughter to drive the dirt roads. I realized right quick I was in heaven. You should do that more often, and since it’s summer, take that boy you got. We both know he’s the real fisherman. Has he been noodling in the creek lately?

Haha. He hasn't come home with anymore macheted up catfish. Lol. But, yeah, he may be the better fisherman. Anytime he's with me when I go, he's definitely going with.
Posted By: 1955

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/11/23 06:58 PM

Awesome ! up
Posted By: friscotx

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/12/23 12:54 PM

nice catch
Posted By: HoldPoint

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/12/23 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by friscotx
nice catch

lol, somebody must have something to post in the classifieds
Posted By: colt45-90

Re: Finally got to wet a line - 06/16/23 07:01 PM

only got to fish all I wanted to after retirement for two years, then the back issues two operations and no fix, so sold the bass boat, I really do miss that time on the lake when the sun is just starting to peak out, my favorite time o day
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum