Texas Hunting Forum

Badger & A Few Deer.

Posted By: Stub

Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 02:50 AM

Went to my neighbors place outside Cranfills Gap, then we went to his next door neighbors and look what he has.
Pretty Cool.

And a few deer!
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 03:31 AM

When are we going hunting? I guess we'll have to wait a few months, huh? What a BUNCH of antlered deer. deer
Posted By: Chief Joe

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 03:34 AM

Dang!
Posted By: Txcatman1

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 03:59 AM

Are those shed mounts from his big breeders?
Posted By: Redneck78

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 05:40 AM

coolpics
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 07:06 AM

up

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 10:57 AM

He said those were harvested on his place, he had another room with some big bad boys taken off there also. Neat people!
Originally Posted By: Txcatman1
Are those shed mounts from his big breeders?
Posted By: jdk1985

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 11:20 AM

WOW
Posted By: Pitchfork Predator

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 01:33 PM

Reminds me of a Carribou hunt.
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 02:45 PM

eeks333
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 03:01 PM

up
Posted By: kdkane1971

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 03:42 PM

coolpics
Posted By: DocBailey

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 06:02 PM

How big was the ranch?
Posted By: Mr. Clean

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 07:51 PM

HOLY BAT CRAPMAN! nuts

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 08:30 PM

Mmmm I don't know, I know a lot of deer breeders that would of sucked that middle one dry till he died of old age, def wouldn't have shot em, they look like expo deer. As in you mount the sheds of your best breeders and take em to the hunting expos and auctions to showcase your breeding stock. Might believe him if there wasn't a picture of a hundred bucks in a pen in the next picture but I think he's fibbin. Those bucks are all the sons of those big ones gaurantee.
Posted By: BMD

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 08:41 PM

Lose the hat and cigar pretty cool mount

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/07/14 11:52 PM

Hmmn Txcatman1. Its nothing short of amazing how you can come to such a conclusion by simply viewing pictures scratch
Maybe your THF handle ought to be; Psychic DeerHunter instead confused2

My very reliable neighbor shared with me that he has alot of $$ and is a straight up guy, thats the way he came across to me!
I have a tendency to believe people unless its obvious BS up

Who knows, maybe you are Psychic and right grin

Originally Posted By: Txcatman1
Mmmm I don't know, I know a lot of deer breeders that would of sucked that middle one dry till he died of old age, def wouldn't have shot em, they look like expo deer. As in you mount the sheds of your best breeders and take em to the hunting expos and auctions to showcase your breeding stock. Might believe him if there wasn't a picture of a hundred bucks in a pen in the next picture but I think he's fibbin. Those bucks are all the sons of those big ones gaurantee.
Posted By: 44magblackhawk

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/08/14 12:42 AM

DANG

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/08/14 01:27 AM

I don't doubt that he has a lot of money, he's got a pen with a 100 bucks in it. Clearly he has money and is in the breeding business. Each one of those deer have distinctively different markings on the cape, not saying that means anything but I've got 5 deer from the same ranch that have the same neck and face markings. They may be real but I just don't see him shooting his prime breeding stock. Another reason I say that they could be shed mounts Is that each one shows character of what he has to offer. Big tall rack with kickers, big boxy bad boy with drops, and a big circle typical. Just sayin man, that's what the breeders do. He could make an easy $200,000 a year off of bred does an semen straws alone from the one in the middle, so if he has that much money to shoot up his money deer then so be it. Ain't tryin to ruffle your feathers bro but I'm just puttin two and two together. Nothin physic I guess I'm just a good observer. You show a picture of some guys 3 huge deer and a picture of 100 bucks in an open field with a high fence in the back. Not very natural, so I gather that he is a breeder or that is a staging pen or something, usually those kind of guys don't shoot there most prized animals, but they often times will mount the sheds. Just my observation bro

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/08/14 01:34 AM

Txcatman1. No feathers ruffled, not my place and your logic is very sound!
I am also hard at hearing, so there really ain't no tellin what he actually said laugh

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/08/14 01:41 AM

Lol it's all good, regardless what they are, they're some bad azz bucks!
Posted By: John Humbert

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/08/14 01:54 AM

I dunno. For some reason the hat and cigar kinda irritate me. Kinda disrespectful of the animal. But that's just me.

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/08/14 12:06 PM

Lose the hat, go with just the Cigar and a Beer or Drink in its hand cool2
Posted By: NewJeep

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/08/14 02:54 PM

Is that Terry Samples place?

Re: Badger & A Few Deer. - 03/08/14 03:15 PM

No its not Terry.

Originally Posted By: NewJeep
Is that Terry Samples place?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum