Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 07:51 PM

Send it to the Game Warden.

Looks like neighbors.
Posted By: deewayne2003

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: KennyLee

Looks like neighbors.

NO SIR!!!......What you have here is a YUPPIE infestation!

Notice the designer sunglasses and jogging gear; theirs probably a range rover parked near by.

Watch out, they will start trying to build jogging tracts, putting greens and starbucks coffee shops on your best dove hunting spots...

Trust me Im from Frisco/Collin CO. I know this type of preditor when I see it.....SHOOT ON SIGHT!

Unless you wanna pay H.O.A. dues in the future
Posted By: Hec

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 08:05 PM

That's kool they don't see the game cam
Posted By: MikeBillington

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 08:06 PM

WTH? Looks like dang tourists.
Posted By: Texican

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 08:11 PM

Developer
Posted By: Hec

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 08:12 PM

That dude looks like he's carring a conceal
Posted By: LandPirate

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 08:13 PM

Yup, you must be next to a high end neighborhood. They probably have a nice walking trail through your property that they use daily.

When confronted they'll say something like, "Well we didn't no anybody owned it. There's no houses or buildings so it must be abandoned land".
Posted By: 5Redman8

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 10:19 PM

First guy looks like he he has a knife in his hand
Posted By: IHateFeralPigs

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 10:26 PM

at least they don't have roller blades on or on horseback laugh
Posted By: RobertY

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 10:29 PM

The first guy looks to have a pistol in the small of his back and be carrying a knife.

The second two look like they are waiting on their dog to come back from pooping.

You must be close to a road.
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 11:04 PM

People think they can go wherever they please. They need to be informed otherwise.

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 11:08 PM

I think it's the same guy in both. He's holding something long in the first one.
Posted By: txbowhunt7

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/15/12 11:11 PM

Looks like a long stick or rod
Posted By: Troutfisch

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Sneaky
People think they can go wherever they please. They need to be informed otherwise.

X2
Posted By: 8pointdrop

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 12:14 AM

Confront them and "educate them" on the laws. If that don't work, it's ticket time. Call the warden and talk it over with him. My county warden begs me to report crap like this, he'd nail them to the wall. Trespassers are one of his pet peeves!
Posted By: Huntsmanda

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Texican
I think it's the same guy in both. He's holding something long in the first one.

Golf club iron? Looks like the head of the iron near his elbow...
Posted By: kthompson76

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 01:53 AM

Common sense would tell me when I saw a feeder...hey! this must be someones property. Maybe I shouldn't be here. This guy thought...Look at these savages!!! Baiting poor innocent deer in to be brutally murdered!! I've got to bring Helen back out here and show her this!!
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 01:56 AM

Post an ad in the local paper with pics and offer a reward upon conviction. You will get a call ASAP I imagine.

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 01:56 AM

Does anyone recognize the back emblem on the white shirt?

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 01:58 AM

Looks like a Razorback logo on a helmet
Posted By: janie

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 02:30 AM

Originally Posted By: kthompson76
Looks like a Razorback logo on a helmet

More like a Hello Kitty sticker gone bad. Irregardless. Take these pics to your GW
Posted By: Big Will

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 02:34 AM

Originally Posted By: deewayne2003

Looks like neighbors.

Notice the designer sunglasses and jogging gear; theirs probably a range rover parked near by.

Watch out, they will start trying to build jogging tracts, putting greens and starbucks coffee shops on your best dove hunting spots...

Trust me Im from Frisco/Collin CO. I know this type of preditor when I see it.....SHOOT ON SIGHT!

rofl

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 02:58 AM

Where is this?
Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 03:04 AM

They look like some real criminals. Be aware they might send you a Christmas card

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 03:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law
They look like some real criminals. Be aware they might send you a Christmas card
Now people have to look like thugs to break the law? If they shouldn't be there I don't care how they look!
Posted By: redraider99

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 03:24 AM

I think some of you guys like to stir the pot and give outrageous advice. These people were obviously in the wrong and trespassing. This guy's land must be near a neighborhood and these people were on their evening walk. I am sure they saw the feeder and hopefully realized that they don't need to go back to that area. If not, a simple "No Trespassing" sign should keep them off his land. I don't think the law should get involved unless they keep showing up or they damage any property.

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 03:29 AM

Show up on my lease, uninvited, and the game warden will be informed. If that's bad advise I'm guilty.
Posted By: Johnny Bone

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 03:33 AM

Do you have any signs up?
Posted By: RedSnake

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 03:43 AM

I've got signs EVERYWHERE. This is the same guy in both photos I think. Also have pics of him last year and I contacted GW. Looks like I'll need to call him again.
Posted By: IHateFeralPigs

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 03:47 AM

Game Warden or sheriff 's deputy...and the truth is you're not required to have signs...some people are just ignorant about private property
Posted By: cameron00

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 03:57 AM

I think his appearance is more offensive than the fact that he's trespassing.

Grade A douche right there.

Good luck catching him. See if you can get cous cous elimination as part of his sentence from the judge.
Posted By: redraider99

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 04:04 AM

Originally Posted By: RedSnake
I've got signs EVERYWHERE. This is the same guy in both photos I think. Also have pics of him last year and I contacted GW. Looks like I'll need to call him again.

Then I would have to agree and let the law know, up because this guy either can't read (and if he is wearing an Arkansas t-shirt then he may not be able to) or he is just plain dumb. bang

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 04:18 AM

You don't have to have a no tresspassing sign!!!! If you don't believe that, cross my fence. I will let the warden explain it to you.

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: cameron00

Grade A douche right there.

Yep, that sums it up!
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 04:39 AM

Signs aren't required nor should they be. If you don't have permission to be on a given property, then don't get on it. It's a complete lack of respect, which is all too rampant anymore and quite deserving of a fine.
Posted By: adam darling

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 06:23 AM

Common sense would tell me when I saw a feeder...hey! this must be someones property. Maybe I shouldn't be here. This guy thought...Look at these savages!!! Baiting poor innocent deer in to be brutally murdered!! I've got to bring Helen back out here and show her this!!

rofl
Posted By: tth_40

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 09:07 AM

Looks like neighbors.

This right here.

Look for "Beemer" tracks.

This could be the worst case I've seen in a while... lol35
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 09:37 AM

Where do you hunt? Trophy Club?
Posted By: Booner1

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 01:31 PM

No trespassing signs don't mean jack to some people. I put signs when I got my new place before archery season. First day of M/L season a pulls onto my property and parks right by one of the signs. I got the license number and gave it to the GW for my area and it turns out that they man who parked his truck there was a Sheriff"s deputy for the county I was hunting in. Talk about a DUMB BUTT!!
Posted By: aeb

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law

Watch your self. It might be your banker!!
Posted By: aeb

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Booner1
No trespassing signs don't mean jack to some people. ......it turns out that they man who parked his truck there was a Sheriff"s deputy for the county I was hunting in. Talk about a DUMB BUTT!!

Had a similar instance a few years ago with a local highway patrolman and the county tax assessor/collector. Didn't offer me any of the birds and what was worse...didn't offer me a beer either.
Posted By: Enter Standman

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/16/12 04:22 PM

You might as well open the Starbuck's yourself. If they are gonna take your country, might as well take their money!
Posted By: rackjudge

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 04:30 AM

Is this at Timberlake?
Posted By: cibolo

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 06:36 AM

Looks like a turkey feather in his hand in the second
Pic. The first one you can see the clip and it does
Look like a concealed holster. It looks like a long stick
In his right hand.

Not stereo typing or anything but the guy looks
Like a cop. From that show Dallas swat.
Posted By: jusputitonmytab

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 04:33 PM

I'd check with your neighbors and see if you can't talk to this guy personally. He definitely needs to be educated if he's doing this crap two seasons in a row.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 04:47 PM

Sucks you got trespassers, at least they dont look like poachers.

I love all the trash talk about the sunglasses and yuppi stuff... Id be willing to bed a larger percentage of people posting on this forum fit into the hi dollar sunglasses and loafer wearing crowd... infact Ive seen and made fun of pictures of fellas wearing loafers in pics with deer.... I can asure you Phil on DD would have something to say about loafer wearin guys.
Posted By: Reeder

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 04:56 PM

If that is a gun, isn't it a felony to carry on private property or land like this if tresspassing? Like he won't be able to own firearms anymore. Could be wrong.
Posted By: crstfr

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 06:30 PM

got any others of that doe gettin mounted?.. hehe

yuppies....
Posted By: hook_n_line

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 06:37 PM

Maybe you should move your game cam and feeder a little farther away from the park entrance. Is the jogging trail parking lot close by? lol35
Posted By: talkturkey

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 06:54 PM

So it's two separate game cameras, set up on two separate locations, on separate days, on your one piece of property? The trespassers are definitely making themselves at home, for sure.
Posted By: TxDispatcher

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 08:07 PM

When I read the highlighted version, I heard the honey badger guys voice! roflmao

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: TxDispatcher
When I read the highlighted version, I heard the honey badger guys voice! roflmao

HAHAHA!!!
Posted By: fowlplayr

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/18/12 10:50 PM

Do you own this land or are you leasing?
Posted By: Kung Fu Widgeon

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 01:47 AM

I agree with deewayne, yuppy infestation
Posted By: txshntr

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 01:49 AM

That is what happens when you set your feeder and camera up at the city park rofl

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: txshntr
That is what happens when you set your feeder and camera up at the city park rofl

Never seen a city park that has deer like this rofl!!!!!

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 03:22 AM

Originally Posted By: TxDispatcher

"Honey badger don't give a sh!t"
Posted By: Mankussm

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 03:26 AM

So you ground checked that beast?

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 03:29 AM

My buddy that hunts this property with me took him 10 days ago. Scored 164. i had my heart set on him but still happy (or trying my hardest) for him....
Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 03:48 AM

Evening walks at 11AM and 2PM? Looks like tresspasser to me. But then again, when I'm in the country for my evening walk, I always cut across a pasture.... my wife thinks I'm doing better jogging
Originally Posted By: redraider99
I think some of you guys like to stir the pot and give outrageous advice. These people were obviously in the wrong and trespassing. This guy's land must be near a neighborhood and these people were on their evening walk. I am sure they saw the feeder and hopefully realized that they don't need to go back to that area. If not, a simple "No Trespassing" sign should keep them off his land. I don't think the law should get involved unless they keep showing up or they damage any property.
Posted By: wal1809

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 02:07 PM

Put a sign on your feeder that says "Hey you yuppie jogger looking dude and your wife need to quit trespassing".
Posted By: Choctaw

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 04:36 PM

Common sense should actually dictate if the property isn't yours then that means you are trespassing. Man, I hate trespassers.
Posted By: FISHUNTER

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 06:03 PM

Me thinks there's more to the story.
Posted By: NacHunter

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 07:49 PM

What's that building in the background?

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 12/19/12 09:19 PM

My barn.
Posted By: USMCatfish

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 11:53 AM

Did you ever find anything out about your trespassers?
Posted By: kry226

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 03:25 PM

I have. They are definitely out there, even bigger. Stud deer though. Congrats to your buddy.
Posted By: txshntr

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 03:27 PM

That is an awesome buck!!!

No wonder you have poachers...where EXACTLY is this place again grin
Posted By: luckyp

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 03:34 PM

Is this in Nolan Co.?
Posted By: Navasot

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: WAL1809
Put a sign on your feeder that says "Hey you yuppie jogger looking dude and your wife need to quit trespassing".

that would be awsome
Posted By: DocBailey

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Hec
That dude looks like he's carring a conceal

if so, he needs to learn the legal definition of "conceal"
Posted By: Smiling Mallard

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 06:55 PM

At least he's not wearing camo....

Daymmmm Snake....All I'm waiting on is for you to post the picture of a midget on a unicycle going through your set up. Very nice buck BTW. grin

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 07:15 PM

Bet they are animal rights activist lol
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 07:18 PM

I bet someone's fixing to get an unsolicited offer to purchase some land!

Originally Posted By: Smiling Mallard

Hand in hand with hunnybunny..."and this is where we will build our McMansion. The pool and cabana can go here. I will park my H2 over there."

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: HuntnFly67
I bet someone's fixing to get an unsolicited offer to purchase some land!

Hand in hand with hunnybunny..."and this is where we will build our McMansion. The pool and cabana can go here. I will park my H2 over there."

They'll be too late. I'm closing on the property this month!

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 09:06 PM

Id be getting that stuff on the ball. they may be trying to buy it out from under you....
Posted By: DocBailey

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 01/09/13 10:32 PM

I'd still go with the idea of posting their pics in the local newspaper with the headline "Reward for Identification"
Posted By: blackcoal

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 02/03/13 04:13 PM

So if you are closing (buying) the property, it belongs to someone else at the time of these photos. We have people that come to visit us and we allow visitors to walk around on the property. Even after we bought our property we allowed family members of the previous owners to come out. Maybe these people are also interested in buying the property. Legally it still belongs to someone else. It appears someone is running livestock on the property. Maybe the owner of this property invited some friends over for a picnic or to fish one of the tanks.

Question is, you made no reference to asking the owners of this property if they had given permission to other to have one last walk or visit. You mention that you and your 'buddy' hunt the property.
Posted By: Thunder Hill

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 02/03/13 06:27 PM

Good bad or indifferent, asking to hike is one thing but just making themselves at home is another. Post their pics in the paper. haha
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 02/03/13 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: luckyp
Is this in Nolan Co.?
Denton cty. I believe.
Posted By: TexasPrincess

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 02/04/13 03:43 AM

Looks like neighbors.

roflmao
Posted By: full throttle predator

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 02/10/13 04:38 AM

Not cool
Posted By: MikeTT

Re: I hate tresspassors! - 02/10/13 09:17 PM

shoot them
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum