Texas Hunting Forum

Giant Herford

Posted By: Stub

Giant Herford - 08/05/12 07:02 PM

In Denton this am, on I.35 S. Check out the headphones on this dude. Wonder where its going and what it is listening to on the way? scratch

Posted By: BBD84

Re: Giant Herford - 08/05/12 07:12 PM

thats the new iphone bull lol.

Posted By: dlrz71

Re: Giant Herford - 08/05/12 09:03 PM

They are probably speakers. There is one more on the other end!!!

Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Giant Herford - 08/05/12 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: dlrz71

And you know this how? confused

Posted By: Kev®

Re: Giant Herford - 08/05/12 11:45 PM

That's one of those eat more chicken cows for chick fil a.

Posted By: pug

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 12:55 AM

Bose Acoustamass so he doesn't hear any BS... smile

Posted By: cruzing

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 01:15 AM

Maybe the cow is listening to Willy Nelson, On The Road Again Just Can't Waite To Get On The Road Again

Posted By: cibolo

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 02:18 AM

that is actually part of a documentary for Sizzler. Where are they now, the camera crews went around tracking down all the rolling signs to find out where they ended up. Obviously this one is a DJ now called Mad Cow.

Posted By: cibolo

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 02:25 AM

years ago my cousin was riding with his wife down 181 on the way back from our old family place and there is a ranch on the right hand side when you are headed towards San Antonio. Out front their is one of these old cow signs and when ever there was a sale there the rancher would advertise it on that old herford. Well his wife asked something about the sign and my cousin being quick told her it was a calf the rancher had stuffed and that the big one's where kept in the back behind fences that looked like they where from Jurasic Park. Only problem was he never told her he was joking. So months later she is riding with her mom and they go by there and there is a sale going on. So she tells her mom to turn in she wanted to go see the BIG COWS in the back. Her mom is born in raised in Wilson County as was her daughter around ranching and farming. She stops the car to ask what the heck her daughter is talking about. So she tells her and her mom just laughs and calls her son in law and tells him to not tell her daughter stuff like that because she will believe it and then repeat it.

Posted By: dlrz71

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By: stxranchman
Originally Posted By: dlrz71

And you know this how? confused

I heard it was full of bs

Posted By: crease_flounder

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 08:23 PM

If that is hollow, it could make an awesome pasture blind. Take that, haybale blind! As a bonus, you could hook up the predator call to the headphone speakers.

Posted By: Closed Traverse

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 08:38 PM

probably headed to a sirloin stockade near you!

Posted By: sasquatch1

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 08:42 PM

By about 7pm it was on hwy 80 headed east through Forney.

Posted By: High Country Archer

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 08:51 PM

When I was in High School in Albuquerque, we used to "borrow" one just like that from the Sirloin Stockade and leave it on the school campus with Class years or rally sayings posted on the middle. More than once I had an Abq. PD officer make my friends and me turn back around and return the cow to keep from getting a citation. Once, I almost got arrested for theft when we took it and used it as a float for the Homecoming Parade. Good times.

Posted By: john g.

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 09:15 PM

Theres one of those big things out front of a buffet in corsicana. At least it was there last i saw

Posted By: gsxr600

Re: Giant Herford - 08/06/12 09:57 PM

used to be a big one like that in Temple on a sign near the i35 years back

Posted By: cody

Re: Giant Herford - 08/07/12 01:23 AM

I always wanted one of those.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum