Texas Hunting Forum

It wasn't worth it

Posted By: Dustnsand

It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 09:30 PM

Last night I asked about paint remover, here's why.

I came home last night around 10 and there was a possum eating cat food on the back porch table. I had my pistol with me and had been wanting to kill it for months so I got as close as i could without it seeing me and shot.

However since I haven't had the pistol very long I'm not a good shot and I hit a full can of paint next to the possum. My next shot hit where I wanted but the damage was done.

Two hours of cleaning and it there is still paint splatters on everything. Next time I will just let the possum go

Posted By: SpoonPlatoon

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 09:33 PM

Next time you might try to scare him into the yard and then dispatch him. I just hope u don't make that big of a mess at te duplex.

Posted By: Black02z28

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 09:35 PM

bbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!

rofl

Well last time I tried that he was moving way quicker than expected and I couldn't get a shot. If I had of been a better shot then I wouldn't of had a problem.

An don't worry, I'm normally not a messy person lol

Posted By: redmist220

I'm sorry but that right there is funny .

Posted By: watchale

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 09:40 PM

roflmao that made me laugh !

Posted By: PriddyTxHunter

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 09:56 PM

I bet the wife wasn't real happy with that! Sorry, that's funny. rofl Hope you get it all cleaned up.

Posted By: whby05

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Black02z28

rofl

x2

Posted By: dgilbert

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:01 PM

eek2 Ever heard of water base paint? clap

Originally Posted By: PriddyTxHunter
I bet the wife wasn't real happy with that! Sorry, that's funny. rofl Hope you get it all cleaned up.

I'm not married just home from A&M for the summer but the parents weren't real happy grin

Posted By: Eland Slayer

HAHAHA!!! Damn that really sucks!! Sorry but I can't help but laugh. We're not laughing AT you.....we're laughing WITH you.

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dgilbert
eek2 Ever heard of water base paint? clap

I think that the paint was water based but there was so much of it that one side of the the porch was dry before I got to it. The mortar and concrete were like a sponge though and made cleaning way harder.

A 185 hollow point made for personal defense does very well when hitting full paint cans, so there was a lot of paint over a lot of area lol

Posted By: atascosa_red

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:09 PM

Just let it go! Ain't hurtin anything. Where there is one...there are usually more!!

Posted By: BenBob

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:10 PM

Once you get that snarling possum mount back from the taxidermist, it will all be worth it. Did you clean the possum and eat it?

Posted By: Big Orn

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:10 PM

Lawd Gawdomighty!!! eek2

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: atascosa_red
Just let it go! Ain't hurtin anything. Where there is one...there are usually more!!

It was full of babies so I took care of several at the same time. An believe me, If I knew that was going to happen I would never shot. I didn't even see the paint until it exploded

Originally Posted By: BenBob
Once you get that snarling possum mount back from the taxidermist, it will all be worth it. Did you clean the possum and eat it?

Nope, and it wasn sitting next to the paint can so it woulda tasted like paint as much as it had on it

Posted By: gogburn

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:17 PM

Just get more paint cans and have a shoot out then it will be all the same color. rifle riflerifle rifle
rofl

Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: z71dustin

I came home last night around 10 and there was a possum eating cat food on the back porch table. I had my pistol with me and had been wanting to kill it for months so I got as close as i could without it seeing me and shot.

However since I haven't had the pistol very long I'm not a good shot and I hit a full can of paint next to the possum. My next shot hit where I wanted but the damage was done.

Two hours of cleaning and it there is still paint splatters on everything. Next time I will just let the possum go

A THF classic!

Posted By: Brother in-law

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:20 PM

You could have clubbed it like a seal pup alot easier and you wouldn't have shot at concrete and stone hammer

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law
You could have clubbed it like a seal pup alot easier and you wouldn't have shot at concrete and stone hammer

I crouched down so that the bullet wasn't going to hit anything except trees and dirt. I did think that through but that's about all the thinking I did

Posted By: dkershen

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:26 PM

Ssssooo many Aggie jokes come to mind....

Posted By: #Hayraker

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:28 PM

oh man, that's GREAT! grin

You're a good man for posting this up up

Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:36 PM

Dustin is that a bullet hole in the chair?

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: HWY_MAN
Dustin is that a bullet hole in the chair?

Good eye and you are correct. That is where the bullet went that hit the paint can. I was planning on hitting the possum and going between the chairs into the ground but went a few inches to the left

Posted By: swmays

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 11:33 PM

You said "Nope, and it wasn sitting next to the paint can so it woulda tasted like paint as much as it had on it"

Your picture made my laugh. the above had me howling. We need pictures of the varmit covered in paint with a 185 grain whole in it!

Posted By: deewayne2003

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 11:36 PM

185 grain hollow point but what caliber?

Posted By: Cochise

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 11:37 PM

rofl

Posted By: HuntingTexas

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 11:39 PM

I'm sorry but this is too funny. Bet your parents don't think so. As mentioned above, we need pics of the painted 'possum and a pic of the paint can too. Maybe an " after " pic of the clean-up. The chair with the bullet hole is too good to be true. Possible thread of the year here !!

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 11:55 PM

It was a .45 that did the damage. I had two mags with me, one with HPs and one with FMJs. I thought just in case I did miss with the first shot and it took off running I didnt want to spend alot of money shooting HPs so I just put one in the chamber and the mag with FMJs. So the possum was hit with a FMJ.

I'll post an after pic when I get finished

Posted By: Hawgg

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/29/10 11:56 PM

God has a great sense of humor so he gave us Aggies... clap

Sorry for the mess, but this is funny!

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:01 AM

This is from a different angle when the possom was only wounded and in the chair. The FMJ zipped through it only wounding it so I had to kick the table to get it to run into the yard where a last shot finished it. My first shot sucked but the follow ups were pretty good lol

I figure I can't do anything about it now so I might as well laugh about it

Posted By: rstewlandman

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:05 AM

Should have used the toxic like those boys did the beaver

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:06 AM

I do wish you had security cameras rolling!

Posted By: Jasb

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:13 AM

Wow

Posted By: pokerj2

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:14 AM

Did you learn anything?

Originally Posted By: bigdaddy590
I do wish you had security cameras rolling!

I could make big bucks by selling that video if I had it. First it scared the crap outta me when the paint can exploded since I hadn't seen it before. Then I was really ticked at my self for awhile after that.

Posted By: Jasb

How many aggies.....nah too easy

Posted By: prohunter2011

thats funny stuff right there

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:15 AM

Originally Posted By: pokerj2
Did you learn anything?
Never put a paint can where you might be shooting lol.

I think from now on I'll wait till the critter in on the ground to shoot

Posted By: chalet

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:16 AM

1st ever epic possum thread. I'm about to fall out of my chair. rofl

Posted By: kba.243

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:23 AM

after talking all that trash to that dumb ft. worth kid, countryboy. i've been watchin this forum for a few years but never joined until today. mostly just because i liked looking at good recipes, taxi work, and pictures. i guess that stupid ongoing b.s. about who could make themselves feel cooler and who was really country got shut down. my curiosity is why are those "high school kids" and you "grown men" not WORKING during the day instead of posting your opinions about how right you are. this forum is a hiding place for high school kids who don't have jobs and grown men who slack off on a forum, of all things, when they should be working.

Posted By: Cochise

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:29 AM

Well, maybe you should leave if you don't like what we do? confused2

It's really none of your business on "what" we're supposed to be doing during the day anyways, Dad.

Posted By: Justin T

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:31 AM

LOL. Gotta love Aggies. Thanks for the laugh!

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: kba.243
after talking all that trash to that dumb ft. worth kid, countryboy. i've been watchin this forum for a few years but never joined until today. mostly just because i liked looking at good recipes, taxi work, and pictures. i guess that stupid ongoing b.s. about who could make themselves feel cooler and who was really country got shut down. my curiosity is why are those "high school kids" and you "grown men" not WORKING during the day instead of posting your opinions about how right you are. this forum is a hiding place for high school kids who don't have jobs and grown men who slack off on a forum, of all things, when they should be working.

I get off of work at 3:30 and work 40+ hours a week so your wrong grin
You can go ahead and unjoin the forum now

Posted By: 6InARowMakeItGo

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:40 AM

rofl

I'm sorry dude but......X3

Posted By: BgBkHunter

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 01:15 AM

That there is to dern funny!!!

Posted By: Esslmeister

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 01:50 AM

I don't think you will get any friendly Welcomes with that comment.

Funny stuff Z71 thanks for sharing!

Posted By: Closed Traverse

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 01:54 AM

LMAO.... greatness

Posted By: smokem

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 01:58 AM

holly sheeeeeet rofl

Posted By: kdub

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 02:00 AM

That is very funny rofl

Posted By: itsmyusernameitsverylong

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 02:44 AM

haha id expect that kinda shot outta some hood kids that strap deer on the front of a truck
me personally i dip grape kodiak and spit in a gatorade bottle i wear fox shirts and alpine hats with my boots tucked in. but thats just hows i rolls

Posted By: hootmarton

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 03:12 AM

hey dont be mad just because u dont have job where u can get on the forum in the middle of the day... and not every body works in the middle of the day. YOU CAN LEAVE NOW. Now back to the topic funny stuff

Posted By: A.B.

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 03:43 AM

Reminds me of the time I slipped out of the house to pop a coon that was raiding the wifes peach tree. Forgot to load the damn gun when I went out the door and then locked myself outside in my drawers........... peep

Posted By: PriddyTxHunter

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 03:48 AM

Glad to see you have a sense of humor about it Dustin! up

Posted By: Ox190

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 04:12 AM

Did you at least set your beer down first?

Posted By: Brandon972

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 04:17 AM

D , Ive looked at those two pictures from about every angel I can think of and I cant see one that would make me think, "ok I got him" unless you were planning on going through some other obstacles before you hit teh possum !! That was a shot that shouldnt have been taken no matter what the critter had coming to her !! roflmao

Next time just sneak up on it and scare it. She will fall over and play dead and you can go pick it up by the neck (very thick welding gloves is what I use LOL) and dispatch it in a way that doesnt require so much clean up !! grin

Did you ever get it all cleaned up and what did your parents have to say about it ?? eek

Posted By: Tres

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 04:20 AM

That is some funny chit there man! rofl

Posted By: Big_Country01

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 05:34 AM

I would leave it. Would make for a great story!

"What happened here Dustin" "Yea, well you shoulda seen the possum"!!

Posted By: MELackey

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 06:36 AM

in that first pic, is that the dead possum out in the yard?

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 06:44 AM

Originally Posted By: MELackey

Well kind of... Its the dead "daddy" opossum that got hit by a ricochet that bounced off the table , chair and stone wall ! bolt

Sorry D, couldnt resist !! grin

Posted By: Curtis

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:03 PM

Oh damn that was funny!

Posted By: d.g.ruff

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:08 PM

This is an instant classic, lol. Did you get any paint on yourself?

Posted By: TX_LT230FH

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:18 PM

Maybe this one needs to be a "sticky".......

Posted By: janie

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: TX_LT230FH
Maybe this one needs to be a "sticky".......

X2

OMG, this is hysterical. Dustin, good on ya for sharing with us. Like the other's have said. Not laughing at you, but with you.

Have your folks kicked ya out of the house yet? grin j/k

Posted By: RICK O'SHAY

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 01:53 PM

That's funny and I bet your wife is PROUD!

(EDIT) Ok wife, parents... whoever!

Posted By: 7mag

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 01:56 PM

omg!!!! rofl

Posted By: BigJake7mm

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 02:25 PM

That is Hilarious. My wife would have [censored] a brick. Thanks Z71, I printed off this picture to show my wife that it could always be worse. I think I will keep it till the next time I am the dog house.

Posted By: Plano Cooter

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 02:57 PM

This one will be around a while. Really got a good laugh out of this one.

try a power washer on everything. Should get the paint off...if it's water based.

Thanks again for an instant classic!

Posted By: Eland Slayer

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 03:44 PM

Originally Posted By: aggiebrahma
Reminds me of the time I slipped out of the house to pop a coon that was raiding the wifes peach tree. Forgot to load the damn gun when I went out the door and then locked myself outside in my drawers........... peep

HAHA!! That sounds like a pretty good one too.....hope it wasn't cold.

Posted By: KennyLee

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 07:40 PM

I get off of work at 3:30 and work 40+ hours a week so your wrong grin
You can go ahead and unjoin the forum now

Does the word "irony" mean anything to you??

Just sayin.....

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Brandon972
Originally Posted By: MELackey

Well kind of... Its the dead "daddy" opossum that got hit by a ricochet that bounced off the table , chair and stone wall ! bolt

Sorry D, couldnt resist !! grin

Actually it's a momma possum that had several babies in it.

There really wasn't any chance of me hitting the wall or table from the angle I was shooting, the chair well yeah lol

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: d.g.ruff
This is an instant classic, lol. Did you get any paint on yourself?

I was far enough away where I only had a few drops on me

Re: It wasn't worth it - 06/30/10 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Brandon972

D , Ive looked at those two pictures from about every angel I can think of and I cant see one that would make me think, "ok I got him" unless you were planning on going through some other obstacles before you hit teh possum !! That was a shot that shouldnt have been taken no matter what the critter had coming to her !! roflmao

Next time just sneak up on it and scare it. She will fall over and play dead and you can go pick it up by the neck (very thick welding gloves is what I use LOL) and dispatch it in a way that doesnt require so much clean up !! grin

Did you ever get it all cleaned up and what did your parents have to say about it ?? eek

The possum was sitting on the table to the left of the red container and lined up with the space between the two chairs. So by crouching down a little I had a clear shot but I hit a few inches left and hit disaster

Posted By: RedMan.45

Re: It wasn't worth it - 07/18/10 04:09 PM

There arent any paint cans at the duplex so were good.

Posted By: timbertoes

Re: It wasn't worth it - 07/18/10 04:15 PM

Possums are good to have around. Don't shoot possums.

Posted By: Hunts_With_Stick

Re: It wasn't worth it - 07/18/10 04:45 PM

BBBAAAHWHHWWAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHHAHHWAWWWWWAAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY BAD SHOT!! HOLY TERRIBLE IDEA!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!

I just seen this for the first time and I nearly lost it from laughing so hard!!!

Man that's funny right there dude, thanks for posting that for real.

Posted By: RKHarm24

Re: It wasn't worth it - 07/18/10 05:25 PM

If'n you come to my house, check your guns at the door..... up

BTW: If Momma ain't happy......You know the rest...

Posted By: mossberg man

Re: It wasn't worth it - 07/18/10 07:21 PM

can this picture go on the homepage??

Re: It wasn't worth it - 07/18/10 07:28 PM

Dustin you should make this one your sig pic. It's what you'll be known by around here for now on.

Posted By: Rebel.

Re: It wasn't worth it - 07/18/10 07:55 PM

Dude, you shoulda just used a stick or your foot lol

Re: It wasn't worth it - 07/18/10 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: RedMan.45
There arent any paint cans at the duplex so were good.

Alrite, but if we have a possum problem I'll be happy to take care of it grin

Posted By: bearman

Re: It wasn't worth it - 07/18/10 10:54 PM

rofl

Posted By: REDNKROG

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/11/10 04:59 PM

Dustin don't feel so bad. A couple years back we had a skunk getting under the house so I set the live trap near the hole he had dug under the house. During the night the temp dropped to 14 degrees. We were also raising show pigs at the time for FFA. My oldest son went out to check on the pigs before going to school. When he realized the water had frozen he went to shut the faucet off next to where I had set the trap.Thirty minute before school starts and guess what he found next to the water faucet. That is correct one very upset caged skunk. So while he stripped down outside in 14 degree weather. I grabbed my shotgun to dispatch the now very upset caged skunk. Being the ethical type sportsman I am. I figured I would give him a sporting chance and take a 20 yard shot with 7 1/2 shot. Now who would ever had thought that a heavy duty industrial grade frozen 100 foot garden hose could be punctured by 2-3 pieces of 7 1/2 shot at such a range? Not me that is for sure but I was not getting any closer than I had to in my long johns and house shoes. If you ever find yourself in this type situation you want to make sure your wife is not in the shower right next to the hole going under the house. Who would have thought that the skunk spraying would fill the bathroom with skunk fumes? Needless to say we were all 3 hrs late for work and school. The new hose was $75. Sometimes the easy way is not the best way to do something. lol

Posted By: nichols

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/11/10 06:44 PM

Dustin you should go on that show Top Shot bolt

Posted By: Kcowboy

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/11/10 06:57 PM

Funny, thanks for posting and glad I don't live next to you. Sounds like bullets were bouncing all over.

Posted By: Woods Warrior

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/11/10 06:58 PM

home depot sells Havaheart traps, much easier than midnight target pratice...LOL

Posted By: RobertY

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/11/10 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: aggiebrahma

You and Z71 would make a good team!

rofl

Posted By: abilene3006hh

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/11/10 10:33 PM

that sucks

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/12/10 05:20 AM

I love this story.

Posted By: Txduckman

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/12/10 06:36 AM

Genious!! Glad I saw this one.

Posted By: burleson1974

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/12/10 02:21 PM

That is one of the funniest stories that I have ever heard!! Wish I wold have been there to see it!!

Posted By: bust'em-n-dust'em

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/12/10 03:13 PM

this one and the cross eyed bobcat mount are some of the best yet

Posted By: Txduckman

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/12/10 05:52 PM

The fox relaxing on the mantle was good one too. A top 10er for sure.

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/12/10 07:46 PM

I knew this was going to get brought back to life when I posted that pistol for sale lol

Posted By: KennyLee

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/12/10 08:05 PM

I noticed several of these stories were written by Aggies.

Just sayin.....

Posted By: CinchMan

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/12/10 08:26 PM

Only an aggie!! rofl

Posted By: TimHusker

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/22/10 05:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Brother in-law

After reading the post and then this response, I belly-laughed so hard I had to finally quit lurking and join up. Best thread I've ever seen... Here or on the TFF.

Sheer Greatness!

Posted By: Jake Spoon

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/22/10 06:42 AM

rofl

X2

Posted By: KeithTT

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/22/10 07:35 AM

Did you atleast save the cat's food??? I bet now the cat won't even eat it cause A. he think's he will get shot at ( oh come on now let's be serious that cat know's he's safe if your the one shootin') and B. Cat's prolly pissed cause somone spilled paint in his food! I think next time the cat will ask you to stay inside and he will take care of it him/herself! hahahahahaha! This thread is hilarious!

Posted By: Wford_Frog

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/15/11 06:50 PM

awesome!

Posted By: BMD

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/16/11 12:39 AM

rofl

Posted By: cainoutdoors

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/16/11 12:45 AM

Thats a bad day for everyone!

Posted By: stxranchman

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/16/11 12:48 AM

juggle rofl

Posted By: Rowney

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/16/11 02:53 AM

This one had to be brought back to life!

Posted By: Archer Anthony

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/16/11 03:43 AM

that sucks and thats funny

Posted By: West Fork Armory

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/16/11 03:49 AM

half a year later.....This is still funny!

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/16/11 01:14 PM

rofl

Posted By: Bass_Hunter_94

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/21/11 07:47 AM

i just joined and i noticed this it the greatest thing ever

Posted By: MR5Hunter

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/21/11 07:51 AM

that really sux

Posted By: rifleman

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/21/11 08:10 AM

windex and paper towels next time....try to have a little more respect for the harvested animal by cleaning things up for the photo clap

Posted By: kmon11

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/21/11 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Bass_Hunter_94

welcome That thread got a lot of laughs,

Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 02:38 AM

rofl

Posted By: Closed Traverse

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 02:41 AM

Originally Posted By: rifleman
windex and paper towels next time....try to have a little more respect for the harvested animal by cleaning things up for the photo clap
roflmao

Posted By: Stray Cat

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: rifleman

Classic rofl

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Bass_Hunter_94

While this particualar thread is one of the funniest and will live on forever, this place can get pretty comical from time to time !! Belive it or not Dustin isnt alaways the one we are laughing at !! YOu could be next !!clap

welcome

Posted By: AdgerC15

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 01:55 PM

good stuff there

ac

Posted By: BFord

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 09:26 PM

This makes me laugh every time i see it!! Thats awsome!!! Were you on the agie shooting team? im just saying!

Posted By: dieterich

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 09:30 PM

Ok, now this is funny. clap

Perhaps you have found a new method for painting? I might try this the next time my wife wants me to paint the kitchen. She'll either decide to do it herself or will at least not allow me to paint ever again. :-D

Thanks for the giggles

Posted By: Mr. Clean

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 09:40 PM

This is as good as my old cat story!!! Anyone remember the Stray cat that got into my house and I damn near beat it to death with a broom? I posted that on here a couple years ago. rofl

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 11:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Mr. Clean
This is as good as my old cat story!!! Anyone remember the Stray cat that got into my house and I damn near beat it to death with a broom? I posted that on here a couple years ago. rofl

Dude I dont remember that one. You HAVE to post a link ! clap

Posted By: TXW

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/22/11 11:17 PM

rofl Great post!

Posted By: hoof n wings

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/26/11 10:43 PM

Back from the dark depths of the THF vault!

Posted By: sportsman

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/26/11 10:53 PM

rofl this thing will not die!

Posted By: DiverTexas

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/26/11 11:23 PM

rofl

How's it look by now?

Posted By: Txtrapper10

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/27/11 12:23 AM

rofl hahahaha, thats great

Posted By: SLT

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/27/11 01:10 AM

rofl happy3

Posted By: grimm22

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/27/11 02:11 AM

Lol this is greatness never laugh so hard

Posted By: hoghunta

Re: It wasn't worth it - 09/27/11 02:13 AM

now that is classic

Posted By: jbd76266

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/29/12 02:51 AM

popcorn

Posted By: BuckRage

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/29/12 03:00 AM

roflmao

Posted By: senko86

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/29/12 03:05 AM

lol i remember this thread when i first found the forum

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/29/12 03:14 AM

cheers

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/29/12 03:16 AM

Oh No! the pics are gone...

Posted By: KC

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/29/12 03:43 AM

We really need a "THF Classics" subforum. Mods? Pleeeeeeeeeease?

Posted By: PWT

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/29/12 03:56 AM

Originally Posted By: swmays
Oh No! the pics are gone...

I know.... I just now found this, and was so defeated when I realized the pics had been deleted... BUT AN AWESOME READ ANYWAYS!!!!

rofl

Posted By: Ramsey

Re: It wasn't worth it - 02/29/12 04:03 AM

Good stuff

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum