Texas Hunting Forum

Thank you for what you guys offer

Posted By: awemhoner14

Thank you for what you guys offer - 03/08/14 07:58 PM

I would like to thank you guys for what you guys do for vets and disabled vets. I have never posted and just joined but have heard a lot about this site and the people who do things for vets. I am a vet and it makes me smile when I see stuff like this happening. I am willing to help out where I can I am in the Aubrey/ Denton area avid duck and dove hunter. Of anyone wants to hunt or needs a hunting buddy I'm more than willing to help out and bring you to a couple of spots I know of. Thank you
Posted By: jeh7mmmag

Re: Thank you for what you guys offer - 03/08/14 08:02 PM

Welcome to THF and glad to hear good news travels far and wide. You will find you are 1 of many supporting veterans here. Enjoy your time. cheers up
Posted By: upsslim

Re: Thank you for what you guys offer - 03/09/14 12:41 PM

I'm also a vet. I want to say thank you from me and all the kids with disabilities that get helped. I took two boys on a Dream Catchers hunt this year. There was 4 boys there and all the smiles told the whole story. Thank you to everyone who gives up their time and money to help people.
Posted By: father of 4

Re: Thank you for what you guys offer - 03/26/14 12:48 PM

Helping people is good for the heart. Money does not do anything but make you wealthy. Its the feeling you get in your heart when you do things for others that makes you rich.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum