Texas Hunting Forum

port a potty

Posted By: redog

port a potty - 09/07/09 04:31 PM

Hey where looking for a handicap port a potty for the deer camp if anyone knows of a good one please e-mail or pm red_dog5@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Shane

Posted By: rsquared

Re: port a potty - 09/07/09 05:49 PM

try craigslist. they are on there all the time

Re: port a potty - 09/07/09 05:51 PM

Thanks i put an ad out there looking for one,
Thanks again,
shane

Posted By: Hunts_With_Stick

Re: port a potty - 09/08/09 01:42 AM

How in the heck are you gonna clean that thing?

Posted By: DSST_Construction

Re: port a potty - 09/08/09 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Stick Slinger
How in the heck are you gonna clean that thing?

toothbrush maybe rofl

Re: port a potty - 09/08/09 02:17 AM

cut a hole in the bottom of the tank...dig a hole then let her rip!!!.....car wash!
anybody got one?

Posted By: mbavo

Re: port a potty - 09/08/09 02:19 AM

we use one at our camp. we dont put the catch bucket on it. just leave it open. go off in the brush,dig a good hole,place chair over the hole,do your bussiness,wipe,mover chair and cover hole. pretty handy.

Posted By: cole660

Re: port a potty - 09/08/09 09:58 PM

They sale them new at the wal-greens near me, dont know the price though sorry...

Re: port a potty - 09/09/09 11:13 AM

The kind im looking for is in closed, the walk in type the one you see contractors useing but a handicap one that is larger inside, that has more room.

Posted By: huntindude

Re: port a potty - 09/09/09 03:34 PM

man I even hate to put this in here, but I threw 2 away a few weeks ago. They were the ones that you could slide a 5 gallon bucket underneith them. One of them already had a bucket in place. These had a back rest and arm rests. Couldn't find anyone back home who wanted them. Sorry dude a little to late. My neighbor buys crap like that from auctions so I can check with him to see if he has anymore.

Re: port a potty - 09/09/09 10:32 PM

That`s just my luck always a day late and a dollar short..... red_dog5@hotmail.com

Posted By: DSST_Construction

Re: port a potty - 09/09/09 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: fishindude
man I even hate to put this in here, but I threw 2 away a few weeks ago. They were the ones that you could slide a 5 gallon bucket underneith them. One of them already had a bucket in place. These had a back rest and arm rests. Couldn't find anyone back home who wanted them. Sorry dude a little to late. My neighbor buys crap like that from auctions so I can check with him to see if he has anymore.

what kind of porta potty do yall get, are they made out of metal or what?

Posted By: jmscalf

Re: port a potty - 09/17/09 03:40 AM

http://waco.craigslist.org/spo/1374302345.html
Maybe this will help?

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum