Texas Hunting Forum

Feeder filler - Junction, Tx

Posted By: nolanspawn

Feeder filler - Junction, Tx - 04/13/17 12:19 PM

Anyone know of a reputable person who can pickup feed from the feed store in Junction and take it out to a property to fill the persons feeders? Just looking for someone to keep my protein feeders filled even if I cant get down there (I am stationed in Oklahoma). Hit me up if you are or know someone who can help me out and let me know how much you/they would charge.
Posted By: PMK

Re: Feeder filler - Junction, Tx - 04/13/17 12:48 PM

send ZK-315 a PM ... he is out of town this week on business travel, but I think he can get you fixed up or know someone that can.

How often are you needing this done? I go out to Ozona about every 2-3 months to fill feeders and could possible hit yours on the way depending on location/direction from Junction.
Posted By: rickym

Re: Feeder filler - Junction, Tx - 04/13/17 01:00 PM

I think there was a forum member offering this service in the hill country last year
Posted By: gary roberson

Re: Feeder filler - Junction, Tx - 04/13/17 01:29 PM

Call Teddy at the Junction Warehouse Co. He will sell you the feed and put it in your feeders. (325)446-2537
Adios,
Gary
Posted By: titan2232

Re: Feeder filler - Junction, Tx - 04/13/17 02:21 PM

Rafter W's in Sonora has a filling company as well. It's around $4.00 a mile if I remember correctly
Posted By: TimOub007

Re: Feeder filler - Junction, Tx - 04/14/17 04:19 AM

I use West Bear Creek Feed store in Junction to fill my feeders for me about once a month. They only charge me a flat $60 delivery fee whether it is a full trailer or just enough to fill one feeder. It works out to about a $1 per 100 pounds since their bulk trailer holds about 6,000 pounds of protein. This offsets the cost difference between bagged and bulk feed, plus it saves me from having to do the work and make the 800 mile round trip just for that purpose.

Great people there at WBC.

T
Posted By: nolanspawn

Re: Feeder filler - Junction, Tx - 04/14/17 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: TimOub007
I use West Bear Creek Feed store in Junction to fill my feeders for me about once a month. They only charge me a flat $60 delivery fee whether it is a full trailer or just enough to fill one feeder. It works out to about a $1 per 100 pounds since their bulk trailer holds about 6,000 pounds of protein. This offsets the cost difference between bagged and bulk feed, plus it saves me from having to do the work and make the 800 mile round trip just for that purpose.

Great people there at WBC.

T

So glad to know WBC does this. I have been using them for years. I quit using JWC About 10 years ago because of the owner.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum