Texas Hunting Forum

favorite camo pattern?

Posted By: freonfreak82

favorite camo pattern? - 03/26/14 03:27 AM

if you had to choose one all around pattern what would it be? in the central texas area.. mossy oak? real tree? what?
Posted By: 1FowlHntR

Re: favorite camo pattern? - 03/26/14 03:54 AM

How are you going to be hunting in a pop up, tree stand, tripod, or a box blind? that will determine what Camo suites you best in your situation.
Posted By: KWood_TSU

Re: favorite camo pattern? - 03/26/14 04:09 AM

If you go down half a page, you see that a thread has been made. Asat makes a great camp pattern though. Real tree and mossy oak will make you look like a blob from farther out. Go to asats web page and look at their science behind it.
Posted By: freonfreak82

Re: favorite camo pattern? - 03/26/14 04:30 AM

Ground blind and tree stand, like I said central Texas areas. I'll agree mossy oak looks black. Looking for something readily available as well.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: favorite camo pattern? - 03/26/14 02:33 PM

http://www.texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/5018517/1
Posted By: RudyG55

Re: favorite camo pattern? - 03/26/14 04:06 PM

For Central Texas the grocery store in Junction has this cedar camo, I'm not sure what its called but its the best I've seen for the area. But the further south you go Game Guard and Brush Country are the best in my mind.
Posted By: fowlslayer11

Re: favorite camo pattern? - 03/26/14 04:28 PM

I really, really like the camo pattern Beretta does on the Xtremas/.391s. But, they also did a limited run of Mossy Oak camo on the Xtremas as well which looks really nice.
Posted By: Satch

Re: favorite camo pattern? - 03/27/14 12:14 PM

NatGear if you can find it
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum