Texas Hunting Forum

Bass Pro price match

Posted By: Deadeye71

Bass Pro price match - 12/04/13 04:39 PM

Anyone have any luck getting Bass Pro to price match on a gun? I have some gift cards that I need to use, but they are $200-300 higher than you can buy it other places, mostly online.
Posted By: Sq2 hunter

Re: Bass Pro price match - 12/04/13 04:56 PM

Doubt it buy 300 worth of gear and return it and go buy your gun where it's cheaper
Posted By: tdecker22

Re: Bass Pro price match - 12/04/13 05:34 PM

When he returns it they are going to give the money back on gift cards. At least in my experience.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Bass Pro price match - 12/04/13 05:51 PM

Yup. Gift card in.......Gift card out.....
Posted By: BCJ

Re: Bass Pro price match - 12/04/13 06:15 PM

I have had them price match Academy on three gun purchases in the past so I could use up gift cards. I had no problems

It has to be a physical location with the firearm in stock for them to match the price.
Posted By: soonerdg

Re: Bass Pro price match - 12/04/13 09:36 PM

I don't know of any retailer that will pricematch with an online company. They will usually only match an ad from a brick and mortar business.
Posted By: BunnyBlaster

Re: Bass Pro price match - 12/05/13 12:03 AM

Originally Posted By: soonerdg
I don't know of any retailer that will pricematch with an online company. They will usually only match an ad from a brick and mortar business.

Best Buy will price match anything online. not firearms realted I know, but useful to know
Posted By: Deadeye71

Re: Bass Pro price match - 12/05/13 03:32 AM

Gun associate said they would price match. Said they needed to be close, maybe as far out as weatherford or so. Does Cheaper than Dirt sock guns at their Ft Worth or McKinney locations?
Posted By: E-Tx

Re: Bass Pro price match - 12/05/13 07:23 PM

Good luck. I've had them refuse to price match an item from a brick and mortar, and it wasn't even on sale.
Posted By: BunnyBlaster

Re: Bass Pro price match - 12/05/13 07:43 PM

Only time I shop at Bass Pro is when I get gift cards from people who do not know better.

I'd try to sell the gift cards and buy online. Guns are always cheaper online
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum