Texas Hunting Forum

Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY contest - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Posted By: Bison Coolers

Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY contest - WINNER ANNOUNCED! - 01/01/13 09:10 PM

Brute Outdoors was founded with a vision to provide the best cooler available to every outdoorsman. Based in Fort Worth, Texas, we're committed to manufacturing superior ice chests, building great accessories and providing a level of customer service that can't be matched. Our coolers are made in USA with the strictest quality standards!

Brute Outdoors is giving away a 75 Quart Hunting Cooler to one lucky Texas Hunting Forum member. This product features:

- Thick pressure-injected insulated walls for maximum ice retention
- Two heavy duty rubber latches with cantilever hinge system
- Leak-proof rubber gasket for sure tight seal
- Locking lid with integrated ruler
- Dual drain plugs provide added convenience
- Full-length durable self-stopping hinges
- Open grab rails provide easy carrying, tie down or for securing cooler
- Custom accessories include lid graphics and more
- Oversized anti-skid rubber feet
- Capacity is true to size
- Dimensions are 35” x 16.25” x 17.5”

Price List
25 Quart - $179
50 Quart - $249
75 Quart - $299
100 Quart - $349
150 Quart - $449

To enter, please comment only one time explaining what you would use your Brute Box Ice Chest for. Commenting multiple times will disqualify you from entry. We'll select a winner on January 8th. Thanks for participating!

Thanks,
Jeremy
Posted By: Bob in TX

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:12 PM

I would use mine for my longer distance hunts with a base camp.

They are ideal for that.

Bob
Posted By: WBT

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:13 PM

I'd primarily use it for keeping fish at the Texas coast.
Posted By: Wisemd123

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:13 PM

Everything.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:14 PM

Jeremy,

This cooler would be put to good use on both flyfishing and hunting trips. The cooler would be spoiled to make trips to Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Arkansas and West Texas for sporting events and trips. His best friend would be Coors light and he would have a wonderful life !!

Thanks,

4W
Posted By: BBD84

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:17 PM

I would use it on my long distance hunts all over texas and fishing trips where i could easily fill a 75 with catfish or crappie. Also if i win i will video me tossing my 65 yeti off a bridge in respect for a new great cooler and brute outdoors. Guarantee thats is fact Jack. Thanks for what yall are doing, I would love to compare it to my other coolers for sure.
Posted By: Satch

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:18 PM

Outstanding cooler. The uses are endless. I would try my hardest to wear that sucker out.
up
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:22 PM

Would be a great cooler for my hunts that are a week or more long.
Posted By: Texpolo1106

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:27 PM

I would use mine for hauling duck and geese back from Arkansas, transporting deer and hogs from the processor to my freezer and for spreading the good word about an awesome cooler made by some good hometown Fort Worth guys.
Posted By: NSpannTx

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:41 PM

I would use mine to haul our (2 sons and I) deer from the woods back home when we are lucky enough to kill something. We would fill it with crappie and bluegill that my boys love to catch. Also, I would use it to keep drinks and snacks cool for my oldest during his select baseball games.

Thanks for the chance!!
Posted By: OneBuckTwoBuck

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:41 PM

I would love to win one of these coolers.

I hunt and fish as much as possible and a quality cooler would cut down on ice runs!

It'll also allow me more time to teach and enjoy the outdoors with my son, and likely something that would be handed down to him at some point.
Posted By: ETXFIREMAN 1

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:42 PM

I'd use it for work on my job sites where we build metal buildings and on hunting trips!!
Posted By: Normanpig

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:42 PM

Beer & beer.
Posted By: Grizz

I would use it for fish at the coast, deer, hogs, and for food and drinks at family get togethers. It just seems unfair to only use something like this for one or two things.
Posted By: texfork

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:44 PM

Game and beer !
Posted By: bigrustyjackson

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 09:58 PM

Is there a way to secure it in the back of your truck with a cable lock?
Posted By: Hunt n Fish

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:00 PM

That would go with us in the RV on hunting, camping & fishing trips. It would also do double duty when I'm working in the field or we're having family over for a cookout or holidays.

I'll bet you can even line it with some cardboard and keep things warm on the way to a cookout if you had to!

The kids would have a tough time tearing that up. Looks like I'd have a tough time tearing that up too!
Posted By: Undercoverdog

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:00 PM

I would replace my brute I bought last June that appears to be the old model,It keeps ice great, but the drain leaks and the latches are don't keep the lid tight anymore.
Posted By: pokerj2

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:02 PM

Would serve great in the boat. Throw beer and ice in it when beer is gone throw the fish in it! Win Win
Posted By: DMW

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:07 PM

I would use it to take cold goods to the lease, and bring my trophy back home in it!!
Posted By: B-the-Buck

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:09 PM

Long weekends at the lease. This would save trips to town to buy more ice!
Posted By: TRoberts

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:29 PM

I would use it for week long trips to the ranch to keep meat in case a deer is shot the first day there.
Posted By: splash556

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:31 PM

For me, it would live in the back of my Polaris to be used daily.
Posted By: deerslayer64d

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:33 PM

I would use it for my boys Cub Scout group to keep refreshments colder longer. And then I would use it for my outdoor adventures to keep beverages cold. Thank you for the chance to win
Posted By: booger

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:35 PM

I would use it for all of our outdoor activities. That would include hunting, fishing, camping, bbqs and sporting events for the entire family. It is amazing how many junky coolers I have. My two sons, 8 and 6, can wear the hinges out on an igloo in a weekend at the lake!!!:
Posted By: Nogalus Prairie

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:35 PM

Wyoming elk trips.
Posted By: DENTPUSHA

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:42 PM

I quess the only reason id use one is to keep stuff cold.....thanks for the chance.
Posted By: LFD2037

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:54 PM

Lets see............. I'd keep deer, hog, dove, water, beer, sodas, food & ice very cold in it. I saw yall's booth @ TTHA show & have raved about y'all ever since. That should be enough to win this!!!
Posted By: sansabahntr

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 10:55 PM

I would use it for storing my sons fish when we go fishing and I would be honored to use this cooler
Posted By: SapperTitan

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:01 PM

I would use my cooler for everything outdoors
Posted By: off-roadingtoy

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:06 PM

I've had a post up for a little while wanting a Yeti. After reading about these I may have a change of heart. I love the fact its made here in the USA and in TEXAS BY TEXANS. Looks great and would love to have one.

I am wanting a small one for every day use and a 75 to keep our groceries cold in the desert in Comstock TX at our lease for me and my daughter and son in law. Then eventually get a 120 size for our deer so they don't spoil on the 8rifles hour drive home. This is what I would use nine for.
Robert
Posted By: Dave3575

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:18 PM

Since it is the 75qt one then my initial goal of using it to keep dead hookers cold isn't really going to work, they don't bend and fold into 75qt size so I'd have to end up using it on the MaryD

to keep delicious tuna meat cold and fresh with all it's long lasting ice.

until we got back to the house and slapped a few steaks on the grill. Outside of Tuna Season it will have to handle whatever critter finds it way into it.

*no hookers were harmed as a result of this message.
Posted By: prohunter2011

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:20 PM

well i guess i would wait to use it when my son gets back home from afganastan this next year to fill it up with all his kills when we get to go hunting again,then prob let him take it home with him when we are done,But my luck aint so good ever but thanks for the chance.
Posted By: k-Fletch

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:20 PM

I would use it for everything. Camping, hunting, fishing and anything else you would need a cooler for.

These look awesome as well!!
Posted By: conifer

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:32 PM

Every January, I go to northern Alabama to hunt deer at a friend's farm, which appears to be about to go on the chopping block. But, I may have found a solution to that loss. Last month, I drove across Texas, rockhounding and just exploring. I found many hunting opportunities west of Uvalde, as well as some terrific rockhounding in Terlingua Creek and in another creek near Leakey. I would love to have a large Brute cooler for both pre-hunt camping at these creeks, and for keeping deer meat securely cold, for a return trip home to Florida.
Posted By: MMyrick

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:34 PM

I would use it on fishing trips on the Rio Grande near del rio where we are a loooooong way away from a store to hold block ice.

Thanks
Posted By: Dave B

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:36 PM

For maximum ice retention.
Posted By: Toepuncher

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:41 PM

Elk hunts out west. Ice is typically a 2 hour round trip drive away at a minimum.
Posted By: beaucfus

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:42 PM

It would be my everyday cooler. After work for a cold one, to the lease for hunting, and trips to see the family.
Posted By: duckingarrow

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:47 PM

I would use it on every hunting, fishing, and camping trip I went on.
Posted By: wes11h

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:50 PM

i think i want to mount one on the flatbed work truck, keep beverages and lunch cold come triple digit weather...
Posted By: rebeltex

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:52 PM

Jeremy,

I would use my Brute Cooler to save the USA! I think about all the cheap, crappy, broken down coolers that I have just pitched in a dumpster that ultimately wind up in a landfill, and it makes me sick to know that not only is it cash being thrown away(especially difficult during times of a fiscal cliff), but that rapidly decreasing US landfill space is used to dispose of junk coolers at an alarming rate. If ya don't believe me, just look at all the junk coolers that are "disposed" of on the side of the highway, that people just are not quite sure how to rid themselves of. I look forward to helping spread the the good word of Brute Outdooors Coolers!
Posted By: redneck74z71

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/01/13 11:58 PM

On the back of the rzr to keep the Colorado koolaide Cold and anything else we need it for dang Coleman leaks and don't hold ice for very long
Posted By: FroggerZack

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 12:33 AM

Beer, crappie, redfish and the occasional deer/hog. Most likely in that order. The Texas flag stickers that you have for the lids look sharp!
Posted By: donswin

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 12:46 AM

I'd use it to keep food and drinks cold for the entire weekend and to make the other guys on my lease jealous.
Posted By: quackaholic1

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 12:47 AM

We would use it for fishing the Texas and Lousiana coast and local fishing on the area lakes,it would be used in all our hunting trips. It would come real handy when we go on vacations in the R.V. and it would get a lot of use at our two family reunions each year.
Posted By: n_rut

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 12:49 AM

Brute Box Uses: From the tailgate to the Guadalupe River float trip,From the skinning tree to the processor, from the bottom of the boat to the cleaning station, and on the backyard patio for a Saturday Night Party, these coolers can do it all! Great Product and Thanks Guys.
Posted By: Deans

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 01:15 AM

Be great for long, hot, summer days at the range. Then during deer season pack a quartered out deer into. It would make a great seat under a shade tree while dove hunting(shooting?) while the drinks stay nice and cold.
Posted By: F-250

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 01:20 AM

BEER
Posted By: Novemberyet

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 01:28 AM

Ice chest at camp. What a beast---I mean what a Brute!!
Posted By: headhunter54

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 01:43 AM

I would use it to bring a bear back from Washington.
Posted By: Kae006

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 01:52 AM

I'd strap it to the back of my kayak for fishing trips
Posted By: bbqfan5909

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:12 AM

I would use a Brute to show up my hunting friends igloo yukon!
Posted By: toolman

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:14 AM

Guys, I've had experience with these (a buddy has two of them) and the possibilities are near endless. Believe me, you'll be just looking for stuff to put in it just to see how great they really work! Awesome product from an awesome Texas company!
Posted By: DeerTamales

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:17 AM

I would use it to take my fajitas and tamales to the ranch and then bring it back with a quartered up deer in it up
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:23 AM

I would use it to haul my deer quarters home because Texas deer deserve to be hauled in a Texas cooler.
Posted By: bluelund79

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:35 AM

I would use the Brute cooler for road trips with my family, bringing home game and fish from TX and wherever else Uncle Sam sends me, and to retire the coolers I already am using
Posted By: HuntTex

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: prohunter2011
well i guess i would wait to use it when my son gets back home from afganastan this next year to fill it up with all his kills when we get to go hunting again,then prob let him take it home with him when we are done,But my luck aint so good ever but thanks for the chance.

I was gonna put what I would do if I won it but this guy needs it.
Posted By: rattlesnake

I would use mine to donate to my daughters Senior Project Graduation auction and fund raiser next month at the High School.
Posted By: hookemall

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:38 AM

I would use it to actually "keep ice longer" so my buddy could get frozen ice from me to refill his Yeti when it melts!
Posted By: bassinking

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:39 AM

I would use it for numerous hunting and fishing trips get tired of buying ice all the time in the summer when we are at the lake
Posted By: whirlwind

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:44 AM

I would use it for all my hunting and fishing excursions but not only that it would be another great item that would drive my wife crazy!
Posted By: fishonmyline

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:50 AM

All my dead critters!
Posted By: BCT

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:54 AM

For every hunting, fishing or camping outing, this cooler will be used to show off. And a Texas based company to boot! Gotta love it...Great looking product!
Posted By: RoadBlock

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:56 AM

I would use the cooler on outdoor trips with myself and other Veterans, I will use it for hunting, holding food and water for the group during hunting season. Would also use it with trips out on the water with the disabled veterans kayaking group Heroes On the Water, to hold water and possibly hold on to any fish anyone may want to keep. The first thing that would happen is I would put a Heroes On the Water sticker on the cooler so everyone knows who I support.
Posted By: Enter Standman

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:57 AM

I would use this cooler to replace the broke azz Coleman in the bed of my truck right now. Don't believe me? Here's a pic.

Aside from the normal tasks with which a cooler performs, I would definitely use it to demonstrate the features and benefits of having said cooler and bring you guys a few sales.

Finally, this thing looks like it would make a great chair, so add that to the list.

Thanks for the opportunity to win this cooler. You guys are aces!
Posted By: Fat Tire

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:58 AM

I work for a brewery, so I almost always have a cooler full of beer samples in my car for accounts. I also use them for consumer sampling events at retail accounts and beer festivals. I will be proud to show this off to thousands of people every year at these events.
During my time off, I love to hunt and fish. So, I use a cooler 5-7 days a week. I will use your cooler for all of the above and more, I'm sure.
Maybe it's because I use a cooler so much for work and play, but I have to admit that I might quite possibly have an obsession for them and this is the sexiest cooler that I have ever seen.

Thanks for keeping the manufacting here in the USA.

I appreciate your consideration.
Posted By: STX Hog Hunter

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 03:15 AM

I would get great use out of one while hunting in the south Texas heat. The coolers I use now only hold ice for a day in the 100+ degree heat. I would really like to see how well this cooler holds up while hog hunting in the summer and dove hunting in early september.
Posted By: jbowens

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 03:18 AM

Holding down the beers at our Texas Tech tailgates. Also passing out drinks daily at the jobsites I call on.
Posted By: Stoney

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 03:25 AM

I would use it to promote world peace. Oh and for keeping stuff cold and refreshing.
Posted By: daulongranch

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 03:36 AM

After you announce me as the winner, I will use my new Brute Outdoors Cooler when I go ice fishing in Minnesota at the end of January. I have to haul some local Texas beers for my Minnesota family members to drink while we are fishing. After we empty the cooler (and the beer), I will fill the cooler with fish to bring home for a Texas family fish fry.

(Depending on the outside temperature in the northern USA, I may have to use the cooler to keep the beer from freezing in the trunk.)

Thank you for the opportunity.
Posted By: P99

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 03:40 AM

I'd use it to keep deer cool after quartering them - also for those long trips up to Kansas Pheasant Hunting....

Thanks for the opportunity!
Posted By: SatNiteSpec

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 04:28 AM

Mainly for Boy Scout camp outs but also for baseball and family camping.
Posted By: 338ultra

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 05:07 AM

I would give it to my dad so that he isn't constantly having to add ice to his cooler on the hot summer days when he's working at the ranch. It would also benefit me for when we go out of state on one of our elk or mule deer hunts to keep the groceries fresh.
Posted By: jmc82

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 05:13 AM

I would use it to keep my beer cold.
Posted By: craige

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 05:17 AM

I would use it as my everyday cooler.
Posted By: Redneck Messiah

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 05:59 AM

To keep me from having to go to town while at deer camp to get more ice!
Posted By: panch0

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:01 AM

I would use it for my kids cub/boy scout camping trips. I would also use it for hunting and fishing trips
Posted By: Swamp Rabbit

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:03 AM

I would use the cooler for a number of things: from trips to the deer lease for long weekends, to store the oysters in on the annual rabbit hunt week, to make the creek rides in the back of the Rhino with the pups, to make the boat rides on the lake come spring, and most importantly, to the the cold beer cold. grin
Posted By: Flat Cat

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:08 AM

When I’m not hunting I travel the lower 48, 3 weeks out of each month.

I would use my Brute 75 Quart Hunting Cooler day-in, day-out to keep my food safely cold with its sturdy and dependable construction and its Thick pressure-injected insulated walls.

Plus use it to store my game safely on hunts and replace my old one. I've had it for a while and can sure use the best now.

Thanks Brute Outdoors for your kindness….
Posted By: bhtkevin

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:31 AM

I would use mine to laugh at people that traded their trucks for a yeti.
Posted By: Seadog

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:54 AM

Everything from beer to deer!!!
Posted By: safarigene

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:57 AM

Would use mine on hunting trips as well as on the sailboat.
Posted By: dredd

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 12:19 PM

I would use it for Trade-Bait to get their 150 Quart Cooler :-)
Posted By: stuko

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 12:41 PM

Use it to keep my Rahr and Sons ICE COLD, what else would I use it for?
Posted By: Bobbaganoosh

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 12:54 PM

I would use the Brute for all my outdoor adventures.
Posted By: DiverTexas

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 01:21 PM

I would use it for keeping my beer cold and close.
Posted By: RafterH

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 01:55 PM

I would use this cooler year round. I have 2 young grandsons that I will be teaching to fish and hunt and this would be perfect for taking the catch home in the hot Texas sun as well as keeping the required drinks and snacks for active young boys (Papaw too). It would also be used on numerous camping and hunting trips throughout Texas and New Mexico.

Forgot to mention that Jan. 8 is my wife's birthday. This would be a great gift for her too.
Posted By: winner

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 02:25 PM

I would use it to pack my sons first deer in. as well as the occasional coke and beer storage. at camp it would be a chair. at tailgating it will be tied to the canopy as an anchor.
Posted By: eastex

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 03:02 PM

I would use it as a conversation piece. I have a K2 and people always ask questions about it (its not worth the money), and use it for deer, turkey, drinks and river fishing!!
Posted By: 10ring

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 03:05 PM

I'd use it for everything that you'd expect a high quality cooler to do. And that would be to hold & store ice...!
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 03:06 PM

I would use the Brute ice chest to for all of my hunting and fishing and outdoor needs. When I’m hunting the first week of deer season the temperatures are normally warm. In that weeks’ time I will average three trips into Eastland just for ice. My deer camp is 19 miles one way. That is a total of 114 miles round trip in that week just for ice. This will allow me more time in the woods and less time on the road. Not to mention that your Brute ice chest will keep my beverages frosty cold on those hot Summer days and nights while trying to keep my hog infestation in check.
And finely I would love to get rid of my entire stock of cheap crappy igloo and Colman ice chest that won't keep ice past a day.
And on my way home from each outing with my family I would PROUDLY strap my Brute ice chest on top of my truck tool box for all to see as we make our way home!!! That advertisement would be better than any bumper sticker!!!
Posted By: FoxTrot

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 04:39 PM

Uses would be unlimited for me. Hunting, Fishing, camping, Drinking beer, keeping ice, etc.

I would proudly display mine as well for a little free advertisement!
Posted By: deuce12

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 04:47 PM

Endless possibilities...Pack it full of catfish at Richland Chambers. Quarter up a nice buck in Lampasas county, or Use it as a casting platform or seat in my boat. Might even put a few adult beverages in it and do a little tailgating.
Posted By: Deer Junky

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 05:36 PM

Would consider selling the kitchen fridge and replacing with a Brute Outdoors cooler. Pending boss approval.

At minimum, I would keep a pot of chili hot, and crappie, catfish, and deer cold. Thanks for the promo, Jeremy. Wish you and your company success, you're in the right state for it up
Posted By: Shane O mac

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 05:45 PM

Would use mine for bringing home food. Whether that means driving from the coast with a cooler full of Redfish, driving from South Texas with a large whitetail deer on ice, or on my way home from the grocery store with a gallon of blue bell ice cream and a dozen eggs for the morning.
Posted By: clay breaker

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:35 PM

Use it for all outdoor hunting and fishin' duties. Where I camp and fish in the spring is a long way from ice, so the longer I can keep ice the better.
Posted By: leon.co.hunter

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:39 PM

i would use it to hold my quartered up deer along with my other brute.
Posted By: Cast

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:51 PM

It would go in the back of the 825i Gator I am building up for next season.
Posted By: GOLDSTEIN

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:53 PM

The 75 would make the perfect cooler for my trips to the coast bay fishing, and for hunting in South Texas. It would most likely never leave my truck, and always be stocked with cold beverages and ice.
Posted By: BAS

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:54 PM

Keeping ice in South Texas during early-season quail hunts is a must when bird hunting with dogs. I'd load it with ice and set it next to the Yetis of my hunting partners and load it down with ice at our tent based campsite. At thiis point, I'm a little embarassed with my blue "other brand" from Houston's performance.

It would then be used to supply ice for for the 5-gallon water coolers that are used for the dogs.

Of course, it would serve double duty to keep food, drinks, and beer cold when temps are often into the 90's!

I'll fill it with ice and send a pic of my wirehaired pointer too. Thanks again.
Bruce
Posted By: jackcountyhunter

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:56 PM

I would use my cooler to first store the beer in until I shoot a monster buck and then I would take the beer and poor it into a trash bag with ice to keep the beer cold and pack my deer in the Brute cooler.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 06:59 PM

I would use it everyday year round on the ranch and at my lease in West Texas. Hardest thing for me is keeping ice long enough in this Texas heat. That same heat is also hard on the coolers life span. Most of the ones today do not last very long nor do the seal well enough to keep dust out of the inside of it. Nothing like opening up a cooler full of muddy warm water. Never had a cooler last very long with daily use.
Posted By: Jay Brown

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 07:08 PM

I have a need for a quality cooler to haul game, fish, wine, beer, and lots of ice! One that will not cause me misery due to hinges, latches, or the inability to keep ice for more than 6 hours. JB
Posted By: Leonardo

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 07:12 PM

I would use the cooler to impress all my buddies. Then once I told them it was won in a contest I would rub it in their face.
Posted By: bonehunts

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 07:22 PM

I would use mine for my BBQ side venture. I have the opportunity to smoke meat for underprivileged ministries in the DFW area and would use the cooler to put my finished meats in prior to slicing. The need to keep meat in the "safe zone" is paramount to safety, as well as deliciousness (is that a word??)! grill

Let's face it. People love gear! I'd be honored to sport your cooler (or warmer in my case) so folks see a different use for them.

Happy New Year!
Posted By: tshark

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 08:18 PM

I'd use it all the time, but it would be most useful on the extended trips.
Posted By: Kfireman139

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 08:19 PM

I would use mine to keep my 5-30 packs chilly for the week I'm at the LJT music fest in Stephenville. If you've never been its camping, beer drinking, and awesome Texas country music that makes memories that will last a lifetime!
Posted By: west-tex

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 08:21 PM

I would use it on our family ranch in west Texas.Where ice is hard to keep for weeks at a time.And no one wants to drive all the way back to town to get more ice. I can for sure put your Cooler to the test. Hell i will even put it to the bear test and let the couple of bears we have on camera roll it around.

Thanks

David
Posted By: Nightbird

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 08:27 PM

I would use it to keep things cold!
Posted By: shaggysnack

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 08:41 PM

I would use it to keep the kids sugared up which in turn would keep the wife bust taking care of them, which would keep all of them out of my way allowing plenty of hunting and fishing.
Posted By: dlb1254

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 09:01 PM

I'd use it to take the Grand Kids hunting and fishing.
Posted By: mdcamp

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 09:23 PM

everything that needs to be iced down and kept cold
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 09:43 PM

I would use mine to keep crappie, catfish, deer, adult beverages, and food storage fresh for the boat and deer lease, and give me alot more room since I could get rid of my multiple other coolers up
Posted By: Johnny Bone

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 10:14 PM

I will take it if you can not find a home for it.
Posted By: preston629

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 10:33 PM

i would use it for keeping my beer cold
Posted By: Cody Malone

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 10:49 PM

If I where to be lucky enough to be selected as the winner of the Brute 75 cooler I would be using it Everyday. I guide for bass on world famous Lake Fork in north east Texas from March 1st though August 31st so my clients and I need cold beverages everyday while catching these mean bass.

After my fishing season ends its time to hit the dove feild for a few weeks, we all know how hot dove season is in this Texas heat. I make sure to have a cooler or two in my Ranger so my customers don't fall victim of the dreaded heat stroke.

Shortly after a few weeks of guiding my dove hunters I hit the lake again, not chasing those big green bass but instead we are chasing teal during early teap season, once again the weather is hot just like the action. We must stay cool by drinking cold fluids not only during the hunt but while in transit by both land and water.

After 15 days of that we transfusion into guiding deer hunters, not quite as warm but we have to have a quality cooler to store out meat for up to 5 days while we are some times 2 hours from he nearest store with ice.

The deer guiding last untill big duck season kicks off in November. We always need coolers to store both beverages and waterfowl. These long trips to Canada we are planning for this season sure would put these to use in a big way! Flying with coolers can be very hard as most coolers can't take the abuse the TSA puts on them, I'm betting the Brute cooler can!

We then finish out year by running boy duck and deer hunts untill their seasons end where we turn around and start this all over again, I'm a lucky guy to be able to do this for a real living and have a supoor rave and loving wife and my cute little 10 month old, Lakeyn. I bet she makes it her treasure chest for her toys when it's left in my man cave for a few hours, lol

I know it sounds like a lot, which it is but I really enjoy seeing my customers faces when they harvest there first, biggest or have their most memorable hunt with me. We should be able to take lots of photos win fish and game both on and in my new Brute 75 cooler!
Posted By: TxHunter87

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 10:55 PM

Hi Brute Outdoors,

I would be a perfect owner for one of your fine coolers for many reasons, the first and maybe the most important is my cooler blows, I have to fill it with ice all the time during trips and that’s when its cold, when I am out on the beach doing some land base shark fishing I don’t have a cooler that can even keep my drinks cold and when I do get something worth keeping in a cooler it’s a struggle to keep all of the different types of game cold till I can properly store the meat in our freezer,

The second would be I would put this cooler to the test, I am part of Lost Boys Outdoors and we do everything from hunting rabbits to Bison and when our hunting ends we are on the beach catching monster sharks, we never go anywhere that we wouldn’t need a strong tough cooler so do the right thing and send it my way
Posted By: oulufinn

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 11:10 PM

Beer & Deer need to be kept very cold. This is what I'd use it for!
Posted By: JeremyKS

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/02/13 11:23 PM

First I'm a cattle rancher. Often gone all day we need a place to keep our drinks and lunch cold.

Next I'm a outfitter. Guiding hunters in Kansas and Texas. We would use it to keep drinks cold for hunters along with keeping meat and capes on ice. We start scouting for Kansas mule deer in July for the September season when we can experience 100 degree temps and need something to keep ice in when it counts. Next we head to Texas to guide pronghorn hunts. Then back to Kansas for more whitetail and mule deer hunts. Then we start our Kansas pheasant and quail season and don't finish those up to January 31st.

As you can see it will get put to use year round whether its in the back of the ranch truck or bouncing around in the back of the Polaris Ranger we will use it a lot.
Posted By: Boss Hog

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 12:05 AM

I'd use it for hunting & fishing with my kids & friends and camping with the boy scouts!
Posted By: artrios60

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 12:23 AM

Long days and weekends guiding hunters and keeping hunting stock fed year round. We need a great cooler to keep us going.
Posted By: decook

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 12:39 AM

Definitely would get used for both hunting and fishing.
Posted By: rob valle

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 12:49 AM

If I was lucky enough to win the Brute 75, I know exactly what I would use mine for. One of the most memorable and exciting things you can do in the Texas summertime is go camping. And while camping, there are two things that will take your mind off the heat. Making and eating homemade ice cream and enjoying watermelon! Sadly enough, with lesser coolers, these two items most often have to be consumed quickly and definatley same day. With a Brute, they can be enjoyed all weekend long...even in the Texas heat! Thanks for your consideration!
Posted By: senko86

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 01:30 AM

It would be perfect for work during the summer given I'm a contractor and outside 40-72 hours a week and then it'd be nice for my hunts... I can't stand driving to throckmorton every day from the lease just to put fresh ice in my chest cause it melted
Posted By: TxAg

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 01:33 AM

That'd be about perfect for the go-to ranch cooler. It'd haul meat in the season; steaks and cold-ones in the off season.

If it kept ice during those 110+ summer days it'd really be something.
Posted By: cletusbodeen

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 01:38 AM

I use mine for any and all trips to hunt or fish or just goof off.
Posted By: coreybasshunter

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 06:05 AM

Would be great for summer pig hunts , long distance runs for fish at the coast, and I would have to buy another to keep my wife and kids drinks cold so we could stay out doors longer!!
Posted By: tskin

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 11:40 AM

Would replace cheaper chests I have accumulated. Hunting in the fall, fishing in the spring through the fall at lakes and Tx/La coast, and everytime ice chest is needed. All I have ever had Walmart el cheapos.
Posted By: Jasb

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 11:59 AM

Stand on it fishing from the boat.
Posted By: SpoonPlatoon

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 01:31 PM

My brute cooler would be used in many applications such as a hiding place for small children, a small boat if I was lost on a river, a storage place for my valuables, and last but not least to do the job of a cooler.and keep ice icy and keep food and beverages crisp and delicious.

(Had to liven up tis party!)
Posted By: Daddyboy

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 01:36 PM

Keep goods cold when fishing at coast
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 03:53 PM

Bringing home some elk quarters.
'Glad to hear about your product. I'll check them out.
Posted By: rifleman

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 04:08 PM

I would use it to slow down the metabolism of a herd of snakes so they can be delivered in the cooler to TxKiller's doorstep.
Posted By: target1911

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 04:22 PM

Hunting trips with my daughter and camping trips with the family.
Posted By: Leever

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 04:25 PM

I would use it on extended road trips and hunting trips.
Posted By: Dan308

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Normanpig
Beer & beer.

Also beer.
Posted By: Maglite

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 05:47 PM

I'm gonna use mine to carry water for my 6yr old daughters softball team and for her competition cheering competitions!
Posted By: Chris Barnes

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 06:00 PM

First, thank you for the give-away!

I would use it primarily for fishing trips. I find the older I get, the more I like offshore fishing (especially yellowfin tuna). And those trips to Venice, LA are a loooong ways back - meaning a good ice chest is a necessity.
Posted By: USMCatfish

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 06:32 PM

1st I would dig a hole twice as deep and just a little bigger all the way around that the 75qt cooler would fit nicely in the hole. I would put all of my ammunition, pistols, ARs, magazines, and (1) six pack of Rahr and Sons "Ugly Pug" inside the cooler. Proceed to cover up the cooler and then tell Obama and all of the libtards to kiss my A$$,you can have all of my goodies when you find my Brute Cooler.
Posted By: LandPirate

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 06:46 PM

I'd use it in summer for offshore fishing excursions and then deer hunts in the fall/winter. Summer temps offshore can be very hot and humid. Most coolers won't hold ice for an entire day. Often my hunts will last for several days and need to keep ice the entire time since we don't have access to it. We have to bring it with us. A sturdy cooler that can keep ice for days is what the doctor ordered.
Posted By: fishhuntgolfgeek

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 06:54 PM

I don't want the cooler. I'm just laughing at all the sucking up here to get the cooler. The best response I read so far is from the guy who said he'd promote world peace with it. roflmao
Posted By: Mike Honcho

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 06:56 PM

Honestly I would use it for all my guiding needs. Out of the 8 or so ranches I outfit for only 2 have a walkin cooler. That being said I'm always in need for a good cooler especially during my exotic hunts down in deep south Texas during the summer! Also, I just want to see how well it stacks up to yeti. The coolers pictured look like excellent quality like a yeti but proof is in the pudding. Maybe y'all can do a pro/guide program like yeti? It's made a believer out of my clients to see the yeti's keep ice as long as they do. Thanks and best of luck to your new product hope to see yeti get some competition!!!!
Posted By: TXTECH HUNTER

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 07:03 PM

I would use it to get rid of all my cheap barely alive coolers.
Posted By: urbnat

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 07:11 PM

I would use the Brute cooler for everything from the family campout to the weeklong stay at the lease during mule deer season.
Posted By: furfinrfeather

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 07:41 PM

I' d like to see how many redfish and trout I could put in it this spring.
Posted By: BAYSPORT

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 07:56 PM

Me and my daugther would use it to bring back her next trophy.
Posted By: Gamer

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 08:03 PM

It would be a great cooler for using when we take veterans hunting. I have been looking for a good cooler. It would hold plenty of refreshments and be kept at the ranch.

www.freedomcarewarriors.org
Posted By: Marcstar

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 08:28 PM

It would ride in my truck on all duck and goose hunting trips I take as well as my family camping trips that we do year round. It would most likely be used every weekend.
Posted By: bradyboy

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 08:33 PM

I would use it everyday for my sweet tea that I carry around. And then occasionally the cold beer and or food to the lease.
Posted By: js4242

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 10:07 PM

It would be used for everything...hunting, fishing, tailgating, and family activities.
Posted By: Cypress Legend

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 10:11 PM

Would be great on the rzr or 4 wheeler!
Posted By: fencewire

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 10:12 PM

I tell ya what I'd do man... Two chicks at the same time man...
Posted By: YellowDog

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 10:23 PM

Love to put some cold beer in that cooler
Posted By: Bill_OA

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 10:29 PM

I think I would use it for just about anything. Get rid of the fridge, replace my coleman cooler with wheels and broken handle, make a custom smoker out of it, mount it on a rolling chassis and make it a remote control beverage delivery unit, put it in a shopping cart and sell paletas on the south side, ride it over niagra falls, and once all that was done I'd probably use it for fish/game/food/drinks cold when out on the mile.
Posted By: Mojo72

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 10:30 PM

My first Elk hunting trip ever. Going to Wyoming in 2013 hopefully.
Posted By: sshields

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 10:44 PM

Hauling dead piggies!
Posted By: East

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/03/13 11:12 PM

Right now its cold. Which is nice, because the overflow from my septic tank keeps my beer cold. But here in a couple months I don't know what I will do.

Thats were you come in to play

Thanks

p.s. Plus the wife is naggin, cause Fido smells like my SIL after Thanksgiving dinner, after fetchen' my Lone Stars all night. So it will shut her up too.
Posted By: WFO

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 12:40 AM

I would love to use one for hunting and fishing and hanging out drinkin
Posted By: Gwater

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 12:47 AM

I would use mine in retirement so would use one everday for the next 20 years at least
Posted By: retfuz

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 12:53 AM

Hunting and fishing, cutting fire wood, and impressing my buddies.
Posted By: rowdy

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 01:00 AM

I would use mine to haul meat from the ranch to home (about 9.5 hours), and of course to keep my beer cold!
Posted By: Hooligan

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 01:42 AM

I'll use mine as a seat and to keep my beer cold tailgating all the Rangers games this season
Posted By: Carlton Greer

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 02:19 AM

I would use it for deer,hogs,ducks,dove,turkey,fish, and beer...best thing is when my friends with the over priced other cooler asked about I could say the thing I'm proud about is it was made in the USA how about yours. Looks like a great product.
Posted By: TX Hntr

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 03:36 AM

I hunt with and/or a group of around 10 guys. I had the first big yeti a couple years ago. All have them now. We hunt from south Texas to Montana, suppressed only mangement hunts down south, bow hunts through the hill country to Montana, including OK Ne CO WY and MT. If it works, all will have one. If it works, I'm sure all will have one. We don't need a "good beer cooler"
Let me know if we can try one.
Thanks
Posted By: BubRay

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 03:39 AM

Dice'em and Ice'em
Posted By: HardWired

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 03:39 AM

Fill it up with beer at the gun club. Thanks Brute.
Posted By: wrknonit

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 03:44 AM

Hunting, fishing, camping, traveling, tailgating, anything I need it for.
Posted By: Lonnie Paul Walker Jr.

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 03:44 AM

Keep game for a week on a hunt!
Posted By: mada

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 03:46 AM

I would use the cooler alot during deer season because my dad and i clean and process our own deer and pigs and we need a good cooler that holds ice for a few days at a time. I gets old having to go buy ice every day. A good cooler like that would especially work good for us since we only have a 4 day doe season and usually have atleast 2 or 3 does to process that week. Of cours a good cooler that holds ice would be used on the family vacations too. Thanks.
Posted By: BuckRage

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 04:07 AM

I don't want a Brute cooler...I need a Brute cooler because my only other choice would be a Yeti and it couldn't keep my stuff near as cold as a Brute and meat botulism is no joke. If I were to receive a Brute.....you might just be saving a life. Please ... I don't want to die a medium cold death. The choice rests on your shoulders. Remember with great power comes great responsibility.
Posted By: Soupy

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 04:10 AM

I would use mine to sale as many as I could sale for you... And beverages.
Posted By: Mud Shark

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 04:17 AM

I'd use my Brute every time I'd need to keep stuff cold for a long time like keeping drinks cold during charity outings that we help put on.
Posted By: Southtexas36

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 04:52 AM

The 100 would be my new deer coffin
Posted By: Kooch

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 05:16 AM

I will use it for what everyone else uses a cooler for.
Posted By: gmj

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 05:36 AM

everythig,it would live in the boat from spring till fall then in the truck for hunting season
Posted By: Justin T

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 06:02 AM

Hunting, fishing, and beer drinking.
Posted By: FireNguns

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 02:42 PM

Based on Brute's reputation, I would trust this cooler for long hunting trips. I would use it to keep my kills iced down, confidently. It would also be great for camping trips. Nothing worse than running out if ice. Sure would look good in the back of my F150 4x4!
Posted By: Washington Ag

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 02:42 PM

Storing king crab and sockeye in on my way back from Bristol Bay, AK!
Posted By: chan 300 wm

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 03:30 PM

It would see use all year outdoors and indoors, hunting, fishing, vacation trips, bbq's and the occasional natural disaster (would have love to have had one during hurricanes Rita and Ike).
Posted By: Hunter11

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 04:47 PM

Uses are endless but for me primarily would be for trips to and from the lease (4.5 hr drive) and for the kids football and baseball games.
Posted By: HuntinForTail

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 05:24 PM

I'd use it for long trips down to PINs and for the deer lease
Posted By: aggiehunter03

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 05:52 PM

I would use it while hunting and fishing. Big one would hold a lot of cold beer.
Posted By: LG

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 05:54 PM

Beer and Bucks!
Posted By: Triplesnake

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 06:56 PM

Hunting trips to Kansas and my lease in Llano, and keeping beer and/or fish cold while camping on the beach, and keeping food and drinks cold during summer mountain biking trips, and hauling food for my son's scout troop. I'd use it a LOT!
Posted By: Lazy L

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 09:10 PM

I have heard these coolers are the best at keeping things cool....like me, I want to put it to the test...

Posted By: moderno

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 09:25 PM

I would use it in my boat.
Posted By: venom

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 09:41 PM

I would use mine for everything from hunting to fishing to entertainment.
Posted By: T Bone

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 10:21 PM

Coors & Coots
Posted By: Nate36

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 10:27 PM

beer for me and dr. pepper for my driver.
Posted By: Spacemonkey

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 11:00 PM

I would use mine to prevent my food and drinks from freezing next month while I'm in British Columbia on an ice climbing trip. Any food or drinks not kept in a cooler and buried in the snow will be hard as a rock when I get back to the tent at night. That's no fun when your starving and exhausted after a long day on the ice.

Would also be very useful for my family (wife and twin boys) on our many outdoor camping, climbing, hunting, fishing and adventures over the next 10 to 20 years.
Posted By: hilljammer

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 11:33 PM

i'd use it at the camp for fresh kills, catches, or refreshment!
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 11:37 PM

Anything I need a good cooler for, mostly deer and hogs,turkey in the spring
and family trips in the summer
Posted By: webb1974

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/04/13 11:59 PM

every hunting fishing and camping trips
Posted By: tth_40

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 12:05 AM

Any time I need a good cooler.

EVERY time!
Posted By: lharrell79

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 12:58 AM

Cool contest! I would use the cooler for camping. My wife and I head to Colorado each year, and camp for about a week. With our current cooler, our ice packs are usually thawed after a couple of days. One of these coolers would probably do the trick. Thanks for giving this out to one lucky forum member.
Posted By: aeb

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 01:19 AM

I always take deer and hog meat to my son near Canyon. This would be great. No more worries.
Posted By: Muddog

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 01:58 AM

Would take on my families first bear hunt , and first camping trip.
Posted By: Hunter_812

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 03:07 AM

I would let my mom use it. Shes always hauling drinks around for my sisters sports teams and is constantly having to fill coolers with ice. This would help a lot.
Posted By: Roo Basher

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 03:16 AM

I am an active duty military guy stationed in Australia. It's the summer season, we could use it to keep our food cold when we travel around Australia next month.
Posted By: caddokiller

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 03:29 AM

I want one
Posted By: Icedown12pk

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 04:09 AM

I would love to say that I would proudly display my new Brute everyday. But that is a lie. If I won a cooler like that I would turn around and give it to my father the very next day. With all he has done for me, I would like to give him something that makes him proud to show off. He spends all day in the south Texas heat and making sure he has something to keep cold drinks available would sure make the day a little easier on him. I can't even imagine how awesome it would be to see the smile on Dads face if he got to pack that Brute full of deer meat on one of his few days off. So to my best friend, whether I can give you a new cooler or not, I just want you to know how much you mean to me!
Posted By: Brock77

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 04:42 AM

I would use this cooler not only to keep my hunting and fishing trophies cold but i would also use this cooler to as a seat for my grand kids and their grand kids because this looks like a quality cooler that could be past on from generation to generation. I would also use this cooler for tailgating at football games and i would use it to keep drinks cold in my dorm room.

(fyi im 19 and dont have any kids)
Posted By: Erny

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 05:27 AM

I think I'd use it to keep dead stuff cold
Posted By: MACV

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 11:57 AM

This is a given, I take 4 grandaughter fishing every chance we get and this would be great to keep the drinks and bait in on these trips. The girls range in age from 4years old to 12, and cold drinks during summer is a necessity.
Posted By: Franklin517

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 12:54 PM

I would like to use for beer and deer o and maybe a hog !
Posted By: Gummi Bear

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 02:27 PM

If I'm chosen for this prize, I'd fill it with hope.

It seems as if all game animals have been vacuumed up by aliens in Eastland county (where I hunt) I will use it as inspiration to prop myself up while I make my plea with the supreme leaders of our little green men visiting and performing probing experiments on the animals.

In the mean time the cooler will be put to use keeping juice pouches and lunch meat cold on my trips to the Farm.

I'm sure that at some point, I'll come home to find my daughter has filled it with water and made it into a small splash pool.

Should the animals be returned, I promise to be relentless in the pursuit of filling it with game meat (all while wearing my Brute Coolers hat (which I already own)).

So you'd be providing: Hope, Intergalactic relations, Safe keeping of nourishment, Entertainment and Game transport.
Posted By: Johnny Bone

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 02:39 PM

WTF? Take my name out of the pot. I am not as aspiring with my dreams and hopes as some of these folks on here. Its a good ice chest, nothing more. Lol
Posted By: TxonMyMind

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 02:48 PM

I really want a quality cooler, And my wife won't let me spent the money for one. She just doesn't understand.
Posted By: psychsurf

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 03:17 PM

I have to agree with the folks saying multi-use. A good cooler would be used in pretty much every outdoor venture, hunting, fishing, camping... Drinking. up
Posted By: BA223

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/05/13 10:36 PM

Would be used for camping, hunting, fishing, tailgating, and most likely many instances where optimal beverage cooling is preferred. Thanks!
Posted By: Billbreaker

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 12:47 AM

I would try it out. If it can keep ice in the east Texas summer heat, then it will be deserving of the name "Brute".
Posted By: Gus1

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 12:49 AM

Would be putting it to use on every trip out. Getting old loading multiple coolers for extended trips.
Posted By: dtcg

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 12:54 AM

I've been looking for the best cooler for a while...
If I win one great if not I guess I'll buy one.
Posted By: txslamma

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 02:00 AM

Deer Coffin
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 02:18 AM

Going hunting - food and drinks.
Going home - my daughter's deer. Lately I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

I bet it would be great for those trips from Brownsville to Amarillo. 800 miles, that is nuts. If it can hold up in the back of my truck for that, I'm sold.
Posted By: rjd

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 03:48 AM

My dad and I try to go to Wyoming yearly for an Antelope hunt. My wife and I like to camp out and fish during the "cooler" months. We also have a week long church campout every Sept-Oct. This cooler would get lots of varied usage in addition to the Texas hunting I try to get in.
Posted By: hasbeen48

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 01:52 PM

You could put six-packs of b...soda in there, yogurt, candy bars. Yes, yes, Tommy...anything you want to keep cold.
Posted By: simon garcia

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 03:29 PM

trip up north for elk!!
Posted By: centexrancher

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 04:49 PM

Looks like a great cooler for any outdoor activities. It also would have sure come in handy when we lost electricity for more than a week after Hurricane Ike.
Posted By: assassinator

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 06:21 PM

I would keep my ice cold.
Posted By: cpotter

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 06:31 PM

Just chillin
Posted By: TexasPrincess

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 07:15 PM

I'd use it for a bit of everything. We live in south Texas so conventional ice chests just don't keep stuff cold, especially on the beach in the summer. I'd also use it to transport hunting kills and meat from the ranch the 5 hours back home!
Posted By: tjhook

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 07:59 PM

Man i need a cooler for everything.....taking my son out of the boat to my doe hunt the on 9th.... had a cooler very similar to this when we were over seas....a real life savor when a cold drink was about all you had to look forward too
Posted By: KWood_TSU

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/06/13 08:19 PM

I'd use it for everything. Snacks and drinks to hauling meat when the time is right.

Thanks for the giveaway
Posted By: Misfire

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/07/13 02:13 AM

Thanks for the opportunity..

I would use it to store all the cash I'm gonna make by selling an AR and a high capacity magazine. Once I've spent all the cash I'll probably use it to keep a Dos Equis or two cold and occasionally it will serve as a step stool for reaching high places and getting into the bed of my truck when the tailgate is down.

Posted By: MathMan

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/07/13 12:46 PM

I would use it to ice deer, hogs, rabbits, and any meat. To put under my ladder to put corn in my feeder because my feeder is too tall. To advertise my business. I'd put a decal on it. To keep food and drinks cold for longer periods of time. And to replace my yeti!!!
Posted By: CentralTxCoach

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/07/13 04:11 PM

As a high school coach, a hunter and a Dad, a BRUTE would be a great addition to the "travel team" we call our family.
Posted By: 7ARanch

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/07/13 06:01 PM

My made in the USA Brute would be happily used for everything from keeping ice on hand for remote hunts to keeping game meat in good shape when Mother Nature plays nasty tricks on us.
Posted By: TheCloudX

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/07/13 07:28 PM

Thanks for the contest! I would use mine for longer trip hunts and about anything else I can use a cooler for. Sure would beat the cheap one I bought at Walmart, and probably last a lifetime. Thanks again for the contest.
Posted By: destroyer4570

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/07/13 07:59 PM

Looks to be a great cooler, I'd use mine to fill with deer and hog meat after a successful hunt, not to mention i'd use it during the summer months to store food, snacks and so forth when out camping or going fishing at the coast.
Posted By: BClineCoke

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/07/13 09:37 PM

Would keep my lunch cold every weekday and would spend its weekends going between the ranch in oklahoma and the coast.
Posted By: DoubleD

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/07/13 09:58 PM

If I received the brute cooler I would use it to keep food/drinks/ice on our extended fishing/hunting trips down here in deep hot south Texas. Sorry but I just can't see putting my slimy fish or bloody deer in a nice cooler. But it sure would be nice to keep additional ice in to be transferred into the meat coolers.
Posted By: AGGIEHUNTER97

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/08/13 01:35 AM

Mine would stay in my truck and be used every day for:
Hunting, fishing, soccer practice & games, t-ball practice & games, football practice & games, tailgating, basketball practice & games, track meets and the every day need for a cold beverage !!!
Posted By: Let The Air Out of 'Em

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/08/13 03:39 AM

A GOOD cooler is an essential part of my everyday needs and uses. I keep a cooler on my truck bed 24/7 with bottled water, drinks, and sometimes snacks. Im a firefighter, actually a Chief of a Volunteer FD and I keep my cooler full and iced down EVERY day. In my spare time I manage a 1,600 acre Ranch and spend lots of time away from houses or barns that have refrigerators, etc and I sure cant drop what I'm doing every hour to ride to town and get bottled water. I also have 2 daughters that are involved in many activities and they and their friends always know the cooler on my flatbed truck has something cold to drink in it. I can't tell you how many times having a cooler iced down has kept myself or someone else from passing out in the Texas Heat, or how many times I've had to UNLOAD my cooler and use it to cool down a deer that is being quartered up and NOBODY thought to bring a cooler, and several times I've drained the water out of my cooler into a jug to pour into a radiator of a tractor or my truck!! I've never owned what I'd consider to be a top quality cooler like the Brute....but I can say that I've found NONE that hold up to the daily use I put them through!! I go through several coolers a year, not to mention hinges, drain plugs, and latches that BREAK VERY OFTEN!!! I would put this Brute Cooler to the test just under my everyday circumstances, and it truly would get used 365 days a year for many, many jobs from cooling down drinks to cooling down a Tom Green County Buck!!!
Posted By: HoosierDaddy3

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/08/13 06:43 AM

I would use the cooler for load in at the camp followed shortly by load out stocked with whatever fresh game we were able to take. The cooler would also be great for those long days at the sporting events with the kids when cold sports drinks are at a premium. Finally it would take the place of multiple lower volume coolers currently used for tailgating each weekend. On top of that it would be perfect one-up-manship to the guys at camp that think their YETI's are all that.
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/08/13 06:09 PM

Keep things cold.

Winning - Mickey
Posted By: fredgus

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/08/13 06:22 PM

just put them on sale and i will write a check for one thanks
Posted By: Seeing.Rojo

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 01:13 AM

I would take it on all my hunting trips with my customers to show off.. as well as BBQ cook-offs and camping trips with my wife. I love this cooler!
Posted By: Txduckman

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 02:33 AM

I would put my other coolers in it since they don't work worth a squat. smile
Posted By: Bison Coolers

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 03:09 AM

And the winner is.... BAS! Bruce was commenter lucky number 106! We'll message you to get your information! We appreciate all of the entries!

Log on to http://www.bruteoutdoors.com/pages/DEALERS.html to find a local dealer and check one out yourself! Help spread the word about us and follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/bruteoutdoors

Thanks,
Jeremy
Posted By: deerslayer64d

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 03:40 AM

Congrats to the winner and thank you brute outdoors for the chance to win !!!

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 04:17 AM

Jeremy and Brute Outdoors,
I am really excited to retire my blue other brand cooler and stack this one in amongst my hunting partners premium coolers. With everything I've read about Brute's construction and features, I'm sure they'll be impressed.

What an awesome company and contest! There will be lots of opportunities for photo ops, both hunting and with my family in the outdoors.

Sorry fellow THF'ers. I enjoyed reading all the other stories, and someone had to win.

Thanks again.
Bruce
Posted By: Flat Cat

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 04:59 AM

up Brute Outdoors
Posted By: Seadog

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 06:48 AM

Congrats Bruce!!! Thank you Brute Outdoors for giving me the opportunity!!!
Posted By: stuko

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 12:50 PM

Do we get a door prize???? jk
Posted By: trapperjustin

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 01:32 PM

Heck ide have a lot of uses for a good brute. I could use it at work. While hunting and fishing. Camping the list could go on. Always a need for a good cooler on my end. Since I don't have a goodun. Maybe the will do another giveaway one day.
Posted By: BBD84

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 02:24 PM

Congrats to the winner,
Posted By: Fat Tire

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 05:39 PM

Congrats BAS!
Be sure to let us all know how good it is.

Thanks to Jeremy for putting up a contest like this and giving away a really nice prize.
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 10:48 PM

Congrats to BAS!!!
Posted By: TheCloudX

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/09/13 10:51 PM

clap congrats BAS! Great contest!
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/10/13 02:53 AM

That was fun. Even though I didn't win... this time.

<grin>
Mickey

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/12/13 05:28 AM

Jeremy,
It's here and looks awesome. What a tank...err BRUTE of a cooler! Thanks again and thanks for the quick delivery too!

I cannot wait to get some pics and reports up!

Bruce
Posted By: 10ring

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 01/12/13 05:57 AM

Very cool... pun intended.
Congrats BAS !
Posted By: pse3

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 03/19/13 02:14 AM

I would use it at the deer lease and also at school for our athletic events
Posted By: Phantom

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 03/19/13 02:24 AM

I would use it for drinks and leave my yeti at home.
Posted By: lharrell79

Re: Brute Outdoors COOLER GIVEAWAY CONTEST - Comment to Enter! - 03/19/13 02:15 PM

I would use it to travel back in time, so I could re-enter this contest over and over. Wait, what?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum