Texas Hunting Forum

ENVY!!!!

Posted By: jashle

ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 05:28 PM

So I'm sitting in the classroom envious of all you out in your deer stands this week. The weather here in San Antonio is perfect for deer hunting and I'm stuck in the classroom teaching the youth of America!! Kidding...i enjoy it but just wish this weather would hold on to the weekend but doesnt look good for us weekend hunters.

Someone give me a good story about the hunting the last couple of days.
Posted By: txtrophy85

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 08:04 PM

i'm with you.

i'm gonna say eff it tomorrow and just go hunting tomorrow evening....even if i have to work thursday
Posted By: Leonardo

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 08:08 PM

I am cutting out early this afternoon. Going to sit at a new place and I haven't even put a camera up all year. Anticipation is killing me.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 08:11 PM

I'm headed back out wednesday afternoon. I'm going to switch counties, headed to a buddies place in Glen Rose. Don't let those fine youth make you crazy. You can take your anger out on the deer. Good luck.
Posted By: East

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 08:13 PM

Been waking up at 430 to go duck hunting before work, gives me 1 hour of shooting light. Kills me inside that its dark when I get off
Posted By: redchevy

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 08:27 PM

Had a wedding this past weekend and thanksgiving with moms side of the family and hangin out with a buddy from colege this weekend... looks like Im two weeks out before I get to hunt again bang crying
Posted By: 007hunter

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: redchevy
Had a wedding this past weekend and thanksgiving with moms side of the family and hangin out with a buddy from colege this weekend... looks like Im two weeks out before I get to hunt again bang crying

Looks like somebody needs to do a priority check...LOL...

I can only say that because I anticipate more family stuff in the coming week than hunting myself...maybe my son and I can sneak off after lunch on T-day...
Posted By: Texsun

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 08:43 PM

I'll be in Rocksprings on Friday!
Posted By: redchevy

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 09:22 PM

Originally Posted By: 007hunter
Originally Posted By: redchevy

Looks like somebody needs to do a priority check...LOL...

I can only say that because I anticipate more family stuff in the coming week than hunting myself...maybe my son and I can sneak off after lunch on T-day...

We are having my family turkey day AT the ranch smile !

The buddy im skippin hunting to see is a very good friend I dont get to see much anymore as we live 2 hours apart now, and is worth it to me, and the wedding was for my wifes best friend, we do things together, I went weddingin with her and she will go huntin with me.
Posted By: aggiebowhunter1976

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 09:42 PM

This time tomorrow I'll be well into my evening hunt in Junction. Only shooting does this time but doesn't make it any less exciting!
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/13/12 09:45 PM

It's a tough life but somebody has to do it...so I volunteered and was picked for the role of hunter!
Posted By: Seadog

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/14/12 08:09 AM

Crew change tomorrow and in the stand Friday morning!!! Off for 5 weeks!!! banana
Posted By: RDNCK

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/15/12 07:16 AM

Heading out Saturday morning and be at the lease ALL week. Family is going to have Thanksgiving dinner at the lease. Fun times with the family! I told my wife it's time we start making our own Tradition......at the lease partyon555
Posted By: slow944

Re: ENVY!!!! - 11/15/12 06:41 PM

Headed back to Okla on Saturday. Hope to get a goodn.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum