Texas Hunting Forum

Saw a piss load of deer....

Posted By: cbump

Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:15 AM

Was driving back to Midland from Carrizo Springs in the middle of the night last week, and I probably saw a hundred deer and about 30 of those were bucks. There was 3 or 4 that I would have taken in a heart beat. They were everywhere!
Also, in between Leakey and Junction, I was driving along and saw a white flash and all I could think was albino deer! So I pulled a quick Uey and saw two fallow deer outside the high fence. They both had MONSTER racks (to me anyways). One was white and the other chocolate. A few miles after that up the road I saw a sign for the YO. I guess they got out. Not sure if that was where the YO was or not.

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:16 AM

Oh and I'd say about 60% of the land I passed was high fenced...

Posted By: txcornhusker

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:17 AM

Quote:

Was driving back to Midland from Carrizo Springs in the middle of the night last week, and I probably saw a hundred deer and about 30 of those were bucks. There was 3 or 4 that I would have taken in a heart beat. They were everywhere!
Also, in between Leakey and Junction, I was driving along and saw a white flash and all I could think was albino deer! So I pulled a quick Uey and saw two fallow deer outside the high fence. They both had MONSTER racks (to me anyways). One was white and the other chocolate. A few miles after that up the road I saw a sign for the YO. I guess they got out. Not sure if that was where the YO was or not.

So how many did you harvest? I mean uhhhh, gunna have some jerky when you come out next time?

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:28 AM

Only 4, but don't tell Kyotee1

Posted By: sig1921

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:30 AM

which is greater, a pi$$ load or a sh!t load?

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:32 AM

Quote:

which is greater, a pi$$ load or a sh!t load?

That is funny! I was wondering that too!

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:39 AM

Well what weighs more a pound of piss or a pound of sh!t?? DUH
lol

Posted By: sig1921

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:56 AM

Quote:

lol

whew, thanks, i was thinking it was more along the lines of a yard compared to a meter. Does there need to be clarification on the size of load though??

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:58 AM

Quote:

Quote:

lol

whew, thanks, i was thinking it was more along the lines of a yard compared to a meter. Does there need to be clarification on the size of load though??

I think it is a lot the same as an a$$ load vs a butt load.

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 04:59 AM

well, theoretically a load is...jk
who cares

It was ALOT of deer lol

Posted By: Ox190

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 05:33 AM

hey cbump...forgive me for not catching this sooner but when did you move out to the armpit of Texas?? I'm from Odessa...so yes I have every right to call it that.

Posted By: MarkE

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/25/07 05:20 PM

Quote:

Oh and I'd say about 60% of the land I passed was high fenced...

I saw a piss load of cattle yesterday......oh, they were in a coral.

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 12:48 AM

OX, I officially moved out about 3 weeks ago or so, but I started a job with Halliburton on the 1st. I was born in Monahans so I know it sucks.

Posted By: Cool_Hand

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 02:32 AM

I would say that this is about the most intelligent conversation I have seen in quite some time. Great post you guys!!

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 02:43 AM

I would say that I don't really care what you think about it, and if you don't have something to add about piss loads, sh1t loads, or the deer I saw, then just run along.

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 02:44 AM

This place has become a magnet for smarta$$es, me included.

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 02:48 AM

Quote:

I would say that I don't really care what you think about it, and if you don't have something to add about piss loads, sh1t loads, or the deer I saw, then just run along.

Now that is funny!!

Posted By: ILUVBIGBUCKS

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 10:31 AM

Quote:

Posted By: BradyBuck

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 12:31 PM

I have counted over 150 between Eldorado and Brady during the day. Most of them being doe and little 8 points ...but that country is loaded with tons of deer. Also the drive through Fort McKavet you can see alot of deer on the road.

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 08:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You guys are a real class act and have no consideration for others on the Forum. Its not all about you and your toilet tongue on the Forum but its everybodys right to take part and we shouldn't have to read garbage like that. Can't you talk or write in a civil manner instead of using filthy stuff like that. Why do you choose to do it on a public media spot like this. C'mon, clean it up a little!

Posted By: R.G.C.

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 09:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You guys are a real class act and have no consideration for others on the Forum. Its not all about you and your toilet tongue on the Forum but its everybodys right to take part and we shouldn't have to read garbage like that. Can't you talk or write in a civil manner instead of using filthy stuff like that. Why do you choose to do it on a public media spot like this. C'mon, clean it up a little!

Well where else are we going to talk like that?
Home?
And if we are typing it well I hope you get that point as well.

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 10:34 PM

I am sorry. I forgot you have to be politically correct so you don't hurt anyones feelings these days.

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 11:14 PM

Hey Cbump, all it takes is a little common sense. It has nothing to do with politics. And hurt feelings is not what its about either. Its enjoyment of reading and discussing things we are all interested in. How much enjoyment is in reading about a piss load of dear. You guys are not the only ones on here. I think you got the message too. I'm done!

Posted By: prohunter08

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/26/07 11:39 PM

I agree with cool hand,needs to be cleaned up around here a little.good topic becouse some people cant talk about nothing else it seem's.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PEOPLE.

Posted By: BackWoodBubba

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/27/07 04:05 AM

Sounds like a fun night!

Re: Saw a piss load of deer.... - 10/27/07 03:04 PM

It was a fun night, kept me awake too, since I was going 37 straight hours.

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum