Texas Hunting Forum

I know it's hot but.....................

Posted By: 7mag

I know it's hot but..................... - 09/30/10 07:25 PM

I just got to do it!!!!! Have all the stuff packed and ready. Gonna bowhunt and shot a few doves. Lounge, sight see and just get away form it all. I haven't been to the ranch in a long time, so I am hyped about going. I invited a certain mod from the forum to tag along with me.............but the new "lady friend" stole his Man Card rofl It's ok Flintstone, maybe another time. If you guys are out and about more so hunting, be safe and I wish you the best of luck up See ya in a few days!!!!!!! banana

Posted By: Eastxhuntr

Re: I know it's hot but................................... - 09/30/10 07:27 PM

no IDEA what your talkin bout

Posted By: westtexaswatkins

Re: I know it's hot but................................... - 09/30/10 07:40 PM

Good luck man, I can't leave till Saturday around noon, but I am off Monday.

Posted By: jim1961

Re: I know it's hot but................................... - 10/01/10 12:34 AM

Good luck!

Posted By: Longhunter

Re: I know it's hot but................................... - 10/01/10 01:49 AM

Good luck, and have a good time!

Posted By: Luckycharms_1981

Re: I know it's hot but..................... - 10/01/10 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: 7mag
I just got to do it!!!!! Have all the stuff packed and ready. Gonna bowhunt and shot a few doves. Lounge, sight see and just get away form it all. I haven't been to the ranch in a long time, so I am hyped about going. I invited a certain mod from the forum to tag along with me.............but the new "lady friend" stole his Man Card rofl It's ok Flintstone, maybe another time. If you guys are out and about more so hunting, be safe and I wish you the best of luck up See ya in a few days!!!!!!! banana

I HATE it when the man card gets stolen!!! hammer

Posted By: Dry Fire

Re: I know it's hot but..................... - 10/01/10 08:09 PM

I'm riding the bike up to Howe in the morning to go dove hunting. The last two times, I've been, the dove have been scarce. But at least I'm out in the fields and not sitting at home. Can't wait until Oct 16th, when I visit my lease to check out my game camera.

Posted By: HWY_MAN

Re: I know it's hot but..................... - 10/02/10 01:54 PM

I'd much rather be with her than you bunch of burping, farting, hairy leg's. We're going to Lowake for a fine steak dinner then we're headed to Christoval and see whats going on over there. I may give up my card for this trip but I get it back along with a get out of jail free card. up Ya can't have too many of them. up

She's got a new 370Z and I'm driving, been along time since I've had my butt that close to the pavement.

Posted By: Longhunter

Re: I know it's hot but..................... - 10/02/10 02:04 PM

A steak, an order of onion rings, and an ice cold beer from Lowake should getcha more than a get outa jail card, just sayn. banana

Posted By: BillingtonRanchTaxidermy

Re: I know it's hot but..................... - 10/02/10 03:17 PM

You guys are too funny. Good luck to all of you no matter what you are hunting this weekend. LOL

Posted By: kwrhuntinglab

Re: I know it's hot but..................... - 10/04/10 03:07 AM

Originally Posted By: HWY_MAN

I'd much rather be with her than you bunch of burping, farting, hairy leg's. We're going to Lowake for a fine steak dinner then we're headed to Christoval and see whats going on over there. I may give up my card for this trip but I get it back along with a get out of jail free card. up Ya can't have too many of them. up

She's got a new 370Z and I'm driving, been along time since I've had my butt that close to the pavement.

And you didn't invite me.....what's the deal.
I would have stayed home instead and had some steak....

Posted By: Rhodes 520

Re: I know it's hot but..................... - 10/04/10 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Longhunter
A steak, an order of onion rings, and an ice cold beer from Lowake should getcha more than a get outa jail card, just sayn. banana

BINGO

Posted By: 7mag

Re: I know it's hot but..................... - 10/04/10 10:57 PM

Well I am back, didn't want to be, but jury duty tomarrow. Weekend wasn't bad, I was quite pleased in what I saw. The dove hunting suked, but oh well. Had a big 12 point Mulie with a droptine on the left side come up to number 1. He stayed off about 70 yards and just wouldn't commit to the feeder. I saw one big 8 point and 2 10s that were very impressive. Good mass, height and age on all 3. Javelinas were everywhere.
Momma and her 4 went to the water trough. One lil guy had to perch himself up, to get a drink, cool watching him. Momma javi was pretty irrate with us, hair stood up as she watched us. Turkeys like I have never seen before. Porcupine, goats, exotics hmmmmmmmm what else??? Oh yeah tons of mulie does, my doe hunters should be good. Going back next week, hoping the big mulie buck comes in. Saw bachelor groups of mulie bucks, small ones, but still good to see em. Lots of vegetation, that may be the downside this early in the season.

Posted By: kwrhuntinglab

Re: I know it's hot but..................... - 10/04/10 11:55 PM

What time we leaving Paco?

© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum