Texas Hunting Forum

Posted By: J.P. Greeson

We have identified a problem between our forum's "Remember me on each visit" option and certain browser's remember password feature. Try unchecking the box beside the "Remember me on each visit" option offered when you log on the forum. If you want your password remembered, use the browser's feature to store your password.

If this doesn't work, try clearing your cookies, then log in again with the "Remember me on each visit" option NOT checked.

Please let us know if this solves your problem.
Posted By: Reloader-7

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 01/24/14 05:48 PM

I tried both of the suggestions, and neither worked for me. I am running Windows 7 & IE 9,

Any further suggestions?
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 02/14/14 07:30 PM

Me either. This has been on going for weeks.
I even have to re-log between pages.

errrrrrrrrrr.
realmad

HELP ME PLEASE
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 02/16/14 05:13 PM

I have been working with one of the mods on a posting problem I have. When I click submit, nothing happens. I have cleared the history, temp internet files, cookies, and have the remember me unchecked even though it's auto-filled in every time I click the log in button. If this post goes through it's because I am accessing the forum off IE right now, it's using Firefox when I cannot post.

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 02/16/14 05:28 PM

Try again...looks like it's working with Firefox for the time being.
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 02/16/14 10:07 PM

up
Posted By: dlrz71

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 02/16/14 10:14 PM

The remember me box works for my home PC. I have to uncheck it at my work PC.

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 02/16/14 10:22 PM

Had to clear cookies from the computer AND Firefox. For those using FF, try this AFTER unchecking the remember me...

Firefox > History > Clear Recent History > Clear Now (make sure "Cookies" and "Active Logins" are checked). Restart.
Posted By: LS6TT

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 03/09/14 02:30 AM

FYI, not working on iPad or iPhone.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 04/19/14 12:07 PM

I wonder why we do not have to clear cookies etc. on websites such as Photobucket to stay logged on. Shutting down my computer works best for me.

I took my laptop to The Geek Squad and got it cleaned up. It was so clean that my bank and credit card did not recognize my computer. I started having the same problems in less than a week. TFF is worse than THF for me.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 04/19/14 09:58 PM

I got logged off after I made the a above post. I logged back on and did not heck remember me. Guess what? It remembered me. Am I famous or what?
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum