Originally Posted by Judd
May 2023 insurance renewal:
Home 3200
Auto 1900

May 2024 insurance renewal:
Home 5950
Auto 5200

Nothing changed and zero claims…they wonder why we despise them. rolleyes

I havent gotten mine but I bet it gets ugly. As soon as they get a chance to raise they are all in. Im all for capitalism, I get it you have to produce a profit, but if any of insurance companies like progressive or liberty mutual posted a profits and raised rates over 10% they should be hung.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Facts… - 04/19/24 01:17 AM

There's no way I would pay that. If you have loans on all that then I understand you are stuck though.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Facts… - 04/19/24 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by ntxtrapper
There's no way I would pay that. If you have loans on all that then I understand you are stuck though.

No way I wouldnt insure my house. Its paid for and I technically dont have too, but it not worth the risk. Now if I had small ranch cabin, id consider not
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: Facts… - 04/19/24 02:00 AM

Easy to figure why. The Build Back Better scams have essentially looted the economy by the creation of more money. Thus, it takes more of it to buy anything. Thus, houses are more valuable/expensive to repair or replace. Go to Lowes or Home Depot and look at the cost of materials. This is basic Inflation/Economics 101. Thank the political class.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Facts… - 04/19/24 02:22 AM

Insurance companies just a hair away from bankruptcy!!!
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Facts… - 04/19/24 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

No way I wouldnt insure my house. Its paid for and I technically dont have too, but it not worth the risk. Now if I had small ranch cabin, id consider not

I would check into H0-1 policies or see if they would write one for just fire and wind.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Facts… - 04/19/24 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

I would check into H0-1 policies or see if they would write one for just fire and wind.

Ill check into it, im also big on liability protections and umbrella policy
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Facts… - 04/19/24 03:46 AM

Considering only my Large Loss claim and no others I will win, even in the long run, against the insurance company for home owners.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum