Texas Hunting Forum

Civil war. New movie

Posted By: blanked

Civil war. New movie - 04/07/24 11:38 PM

Comes out any day now. About the second civil war. Sounds appropriate with the timing
Posted By: jlsbassman

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/07/24 11:45 PM

Looks good on paper but totally irrelevant in today’s society. You can’t even get enough people to have a celebration on anything without having a fight about something.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/07/24 11:45 PM

I'll wait for it to come out on VHS.
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 12:02 AM

popcorn
Posted By: Pope&Young

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
I'll wait for it to come out on VHS.

rofl you're going to have a long wait
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 12:50 AM

Let me guess….red bad, blue saves the day juggle

I’ll pass…won’t even watch on VHS roflmao
Posted By: blanked

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by jlsbassman
Looks good on paper but totally irrelevant in today’s society. You can’t even get enough people to have a celebration on anything without having a fight about something.

That's exactly why the movie fits today
Posted By: jlsbassman

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by blanked

Civil war for America is not what it would be in the past, today we would be fighting every country that hates us. That’s a long list. They all have the ability to execute what they want want as soon as we’re vulnerable. That’s how it will go down.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 01:17 AM

There's not a movie house around here so I will just wait until it's on the satellite.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by blanked

Civil war for America is not what it would be in the past, today we would be fighting every country that hates us. That’s a long list. They all have the ability to execute what they want want as soon as we’re vulnerable. That’s how it will go down.

I wish everyone could understand this. NATO can’t wait to “save” us.
Posted By: blkt2

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 02:20 AM

There isn't a 911 for the US to call, we are 911 to the rest of the world and absolutely no one will come to help us. Maybe the French or the Poles but even that is unlikely.

A civil war here is going to involve lots of car bombs and targeted attacks on high value infrastructure and people. It will be almost impossible to stop. Gun fights will be pretty rare.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by blkt2
There isn't a 911 for the US to call, we are 911 to the rest of the world and absolutely no one will come to help us. Maybe the French or the Poles but even that is unlikely.

A civil war here is going to involve lots of car bombs and targeted attacks on high value infrastructure and people. It will be almost impossible to stop. Gun fights will be pretty rare.

Oh, they will come. As soon as our infrastructure is destroyed and our country is destabilized they will come and they can’t wait to “help” us. They are rubbing their hands together.
Posted By: J.G.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 01:19 PM

I've read that the movie has California and Texas in alliance.

Just shows you how out of touch Hollyweird is.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 01:26 PM

I thought this topic sounded familiar.

https://texashuntingforum.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/9029622/1
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by J.G.

Yep.
Posted By: deerfeeder

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 02:36 PM

The current powers that be have already allowed into the country enough military age Chinese and Middle East folks to create havoc all over the country along with BLM and Antifa. I'm guessing we will see an "October" surprise this year like never before.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by 10 Gauge

Oh, they will come. As soon as our infrastructure is destroyed and our country is destabilized they will come and they can’t wait to “help” us. They are rubbing their hands together.

Unless the USN gives them a ride over here they won't be here in any numbers if the government doesn't want them here. You would be in better shape just sticking your pecker in a garbage disposal versus being a member of a foreign military deployed to the United States. The attrition rate amongst foreign troops on US soil will have to be seen to be believed, it won't be comfortable for them.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/08/24 02:47 PM

California's politics are driven by crazy single women living in blue cities. Once you get outside of that bubble the state gets really red. Nothing will illustrate that fact more clearly than seeing some 70 year old woman who has never had a child or been married screeching about her right to an abortion.
Posted By: carmackj1

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/09/24 02:01 PM

California's politics are driven by crazy single women living in blue cities. Once you get outside of that bubble the state gets really red. Nothing will illustrate that fact more clearly than seeing some 70 year old woman who has never had a child or been married screeching about her right to an abortion.

I just saw a few reviews on this. It isn't that TX and CA are aligned, there are just several states that secede and are fighting the federal government, kind of like each state is now on their own and the federal government is fighting each state individually. It talks about TX, CA, FL, and other southern states.
Posted By: olivia

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/09/24 03:19 PM

Seems like really bad timing for a movie like this, just likely to incite even more division than we already have
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/09/24 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by carmackj1
I just saw a few reviews on this. It isn't that TX and CA are aligned, there are just several states that secede and are fighting the federal government, kind of like each state is now on their own and the federal government is fighting each state individually. It talks about TX, CA, FL, and other southern states.

And all it will take is for another country to park a nuclear sub in international waters and within easy striking distance of DC as a way of saying "Leave them alone."
Posted By: Texas Dan

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/09/24 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan

And all it will take is for another country to park a nuclear sub in international waters and within easy striking distance of DC as a way of saying "Leave them alone."

As crazy as this sounds, there are an estimated 2.6 billion Christians now living in the world. Consider the realm of possibilities if only half of them disappear in an instant?

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/09/24 06:11 PM

As crazy as this sounds, there are an estimated 2.6 billion Christians now living in the world. Consider the realm of possibilities if only half of them disappear in an instant?

Do you mean disappear because they die in a nuclear exchange or do you mean disappear because of the rapture? If you mean the Rapture only 144,000 people are going to vanish because scripture is very specific when it says that 12,000 each from each of the 12 tribes of Israel will be raptured.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/09/24 09:39 PM

The ones that start wars don’t fight them, nor do they worry about human life, and most governments have total control of the media narrative and the flow of information.

These same people use the military industrial complex to launder money. They don’t care about casualties. The 1st Amendment somewhat protects us from the propaganda because we have access to opposing views.

We are on the precipice of World War 3 and yet there are people here that think no one is dumb enough to invade. Everybody wants what we have and only a civil war could make us vulnerable enough.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/09/24 10:06 PM

The ones that start wars don’t fight them, nor do they worry about human life, and most governments have total control of the media narrative and the flow of information.

These same people use the military industrial complex to launder money. They don’t care about casualties. The 1st Amendment somewhat protects us from the propaganda because we have access to opposing views.

We are on the precipice of World War 3 and yet there are people here that think no one is dumb enough to invade. Everybody wants what we have and only a civil war could make us vulnerable enough.

Invading the US is incredibly difficult. The logistics of fighting a war where your supply lines have to cross oceans patrolled by the US Navy is an almost impossible hurdle to clear. Unless the federal government invites them in there will never be a large amount of foreign troops in the US for very long. Because of our potential vulnerability in a civil war an outside threat will get absolutely pounded and may even get a nuke dropped on their heads. We would only have to do it once and the entire world will crap their pants.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 12:42 PM

@blkt2

Are you paying attention? The globalists have already bought and paid for all our top ranking military officials. General Milley is woke af.

When the majority think no one is willing to try, it will come.

Media trying to normalize the idea of nuclear war, Ukraine are “good guys”, Hamas are “oppressed”, have you been paying attention at all?

All the world’s richest people are suddenly building luxury bunkers. They know something.

Our borders are open and hundreds of thousands of Chinese military age males, with plenty of money, are coming on foot across the Derian gap, through Mexico, to America undocumented instead of flying. They already have an Army here and we are diverting funds from Veteran and social programs, and kicking Americans out of hotels, to house them!

If we don’t do a 180 in this country the whole world is screwed. Not just America.

War is imminent and we will fight on American soil, and you better be ready. If we don’t see it, the next generation almost certainly will.
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 01:00 PM

Mr. 10 Gauge said a mouthful, and I agree.

...!

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 01:57 PM

@blkt2

Are you paying attention? The globalists have already bought and paid for all our top ranking military officials. General Milley is woke af.

Media trying to normalize the idea of nuclear war, Ukraine are “good guys”, Hamas are “oppressed”, have you been paying attention at all?

All the world’s richest people are suddenly building luxury bunkers. They know something.

Our borders are open and hundreds of thousands of Chinese military age males, with plenty of money, are coming on foot across the Derian gap, through Mexico, to America undocumented instead of flying. They already have an Army here and we are diverting funds from Veteran and social programs, and kicking Americans out of hotels, to house them!

If we don’t do a 180 in this country the whole world is screwed. Not just America.

War is imminent and we will fight on American soil, and you better be ready. If we don’t see it, the next generation almost certainly will.

I've been saying this for years on here and get absolutely excoriated for doing so. I've personally participated in two civil wars in two separate countries and I know what they're like. The first time was by accident and the second time was by choice. All I'm saying is that a war here isn't going to look like what you think it's going to look like.

Inept or corrupt military leaders are easily killed and easily replaced. For the US military to actively participate in the invasion of the United States it will have to be from the absolute top to the absolute bottom of willingness to destroy your home country.
Posted By: HuntnFly67

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 02:35 PM

In real life, Biden said it would just take a few F-15s to quash a domestic rebellion. I just chalked that comment up as the ramblings from a senile old man.

But since this is about a movie, in Red Dawn it was an F-15 driver that got shot down and ended up fighting and ultimately dying for the locals.
Posted By: 1955

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 02:37 PM

popcorn

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 02:51 PM

@blkt2

I've been saying this for years on here and get absolutely excoriated for doing so. I've personally participated in two civil wars in two separate countries and I know what they're like. The first time was by accident and the second time was by choice. All I'm saying is that a war here isn't going to look like what you think it's going to look like.

Inept or corrupt military leaders are easily killed and easily replaced. For the US military to actively participate in the invasion of the United States it will have to be from the absolute top to the absolute bottom of willingness to destroy your home country.

It will happen exactly how i think, and it’s happening already. Almost exactly how you just described it. The only thing you missed is the apathy of the average young adult in America.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 02:58 PM

My mom is a full time leftist troll and my cousin’s husband is being placed in government, bought and paid for by China. His name is Brian McCutcheon and sone of you probably know him, probably even hunted with him. Right now as far as he is concerned, getting rid of Abbott is the primary objective. Abbott might not be perfect but beats the alternative by a mile.

I would never commit suicide.
Posted By: Indianation65

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 03:08 PM

Regarding the movie, the "Texas and California" alliance was meant as a joke.

Hollywood knows what it's doing. The majority in it are leftist.

Addendum: I'd surmise that many actors and actresses you "DON'T" see in movies anymore were probably conservative Christians who could not take the politics and pedophilia anymore. They didn't speak up, they just bought ranches and moved away from LA.

...+++

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 03:52 PM

@blkt2

It will happen exactly how i think, and it’s happening already. Almost exactly how you just described it. The only thing you missed is the apathy of the average young adult in America.

There will be no big battles between Armys. There may be troops on the street but they will not be much more than security guards similar in usefulness to the TSA at the airport. Most of the fights will be for psychological warfare and not military ojectives. All of the left leaning functionaries in government will easily be cowed into inaction or neutrality. Political figures outside of a hand full of people are soft targets and easily killed. Judges, prosecutors, mid-management at Federal agencies, Federal congressman and senators and local legislators are all easy targets. You could even go so far as compromising prison wardens and administration and that will take some of the sting out of people on your side getting caught. War is politics and not Gladiators competing in the Thunderdome.
Posted By: SnakeWrangler

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Indianation65
Mr. 10 Gauge said a mouthful, and I agree.

...!

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 07:06 PM

@blkt2

No, what happens is hundreds of thousands of Chinese military aged males come to America undocumented, liberal politicians pass a bill granting citizenship to them for serving in the military, and they join en masse. Voila, you have a military that will disarm Americans.

They are already here.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 07:30 PM

@blkt2

No, what happens is hundreds of thousands of Chinese military aged males come to America undocumented, liberal politicians pass a bill granting citizenship to them for serving in the military, and they join en masse. Voila, you have a military that will disarm Americans.

They are already here.

They are free to pass that law because that is the Constitutional process that we have. The big "If" is do they have the votes to do something like that and would they if they did. If given a choice how many military age Chinese males would pick to live in a democracy or live in a dictatorship? Regular law enforcement in the US has been enforcing unconstitutional laws for decades and it is a pretty safe bet that you support them doing so.

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 08:58 PM

@blkt2

They are already here.

They are free to pass that law because that is the Constitutional process that we have. The big "If" is do they have the votes to do something like that and would they if they did. If given a choice how many military age Chinese males would pick to live in a democracy or live in a dictatorship? Regular law enforcement in the US has been enforcing unconstitutional laws for decades and it is a pretty safe bet that you support them doing so.

I don’t support them for that, no. I don’t even think we should disarm felons. The worst that we can’t trust with a weapon should just be killed, the rest? Let them have their freedom after they pay their debt. But i would also support hanging car thieves and armed robbers. But you might be suprised what constitutes a felony.

The existence of the ATF is unconstitutional.

But I don’t blame a guy for kicking someone’s tail over shoving a camera in his face and trolling him live in person.

Should they be disciplined? Sure. Not fired. I gotta tell you I don’t have that much self control either!

Re: Civil war. New movie - 04/10/24 09:44 PM

^^^ Judging by your reply we have more in common than I thought.

I've got no problem killing someone who is willing to use force to take something from someone else. Don't think I'd want to kill car thieves because many time the car really isn't stolen. One of my buddies is with the Carrollton PD and told me that easily half of the hits he gets for a car being stolen is bogus. When I was with the Kalamazoo County Michigan Sheriff's Department I saw the same thing although I wasn't a sworn deputy and my day to day responsibilities had nothing to do with crimes or criminals.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum