Texas Hunting Forum

Cost me a hundred dollars

Posted By: NORML as can be

Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 02:09 AM

But I got them to turn off that damn T.V. off while I was there.

I don't know how y'all watch that $#@t it's disgusting, but I had enough of it today at dinner and said I'd pay good money to have it turned off AND Poof just like that it was off.

Best hundred bucks I ever spent SIL dad offered me fifty and said he's going to start doing the same thing, I told him not to worry about it that it was my pleasure.
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 02:18 AM

Expect I would have done the same. But for the record, what did they have playing.

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 02:39 AM

I don't know what show it was I quit watching T.V. all of it in Jan. 2020 so I couldn't say other than none of the men are straight OR even sounded like they might be and if they was they would need safe places.

WTH has happen to Men?

They did have the WWF on at one time and OMG it was so bad it was nothing like it was back when sting, hulk hogan and the rest was on..
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 03:20 AM

I hear ya.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 03:29 AM

Shoulda just went and cut their cord
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 06:43 AM

genius
Posted By: Payne

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be

I don't know what show it was I quit watching T.V. all of it in Jan. 2020 so I couldn't say other than none of the men are straight OR even sounded like they might be and if they was they would need safe places.

WTH has happen to Men?

They did have the WWF on at one time and OMG it was so bad it was nothing like it was back when sting, hulk hogan and the rest was on..

Did they have hair down to their waist like women do?
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 08:56 AM

I typically watch RFD TV. I figured you would like Vice though. Several shows about baking your brain.
Posted By: JCB

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 11:02 AM

WTH has happen to Men?

Sounds like you were watching the NASCAR race.
Posted By: topwater13

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 01:50 PM

I get it. I do like March madness this time of year.

However, you can't watch andy griffith without seeing drag queen commercials now. Disgusting.

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Payne

WTH has happen to Men?

Did they have hair down to their waist like women do?

No they keep it in a neat tight lil bun on top of their lil heads. Yes mine is that long but I can assure you I have more testosterone than them "people" .
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 02:09 PM

It’s because all of our media and the entire entertainment industry are owned by people or entities that hate the USA and want us to be destroyed. It’s “programming”. Men are not all like that, not yet.

I hardly even listen to music with lyrics anymore.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 02:14 PM

cut that damm cord duel
Posted By: DannyB

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 02:23 PM

I'm ready to study up on the basics about streaming in order to get just what we want. There are so many choices I don't really know which service gets the most of what we want. However, I want Optimum Cable TV to be gone ---- for all the reasons stated above. Optimum cable internet is great!
Posted By: Judd

Re: Cost me a hundred dollars - 04/01/24 03:04 PM

Money well spent...
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum