Texas Hunting Forum

Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video

Posted By: Roll-Tide

Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/26/24 10:33 PM

Looks like he was trying to separate some dudes and a tiny guy cheap shots him.

https://x.com/mrgunsngear/status/1772713412843192795?s=46&t=dxAyRrvehO6uhdIaGTZQXA
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/26/24 10:49 PM

Night night.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/26/24 10:51 PM

Fun times
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/26/24 11:02 PM

white trash dude Japped him
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 12:21 AM

Little guy may have an assault charge coming his way on that one; looks like he was amped after scrapping with the bigger guy beforehand. Would guess he's laying low lately but is probably well known at the bar.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 12:33 AM

😎
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 12:55 AM

I wonder how many times he asked them, “Do you know who I am?”
boxing
Posted By: angus1956

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 01:19 AM

Do your drinkin at home and you won't get shot, stabbed or cold coc*ed.
Posted By: Grit

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 01:41 AM

Looks like the little guy gave him a straight, but because he was so much shorter, he landed an uppercut. Lol.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by Grit
Looks like the little guy gave him a straight, but because he was so much shorter, he landed an uppercut. Lol.

Gotta watch out for those little guys, especially the ones that are strong. They can [censored] you up if you ain't paying attention.
Posted By: MClark

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 02:51 AM

Maybe Vince has friends/fans who know who the little guy is and justice will be served.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 02:57 AM

I see he can't fight either.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by angus1956

Solid advice
Posted By: Texas452

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 10:47 AM

Or don’t drink at all.

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
I see he can't fight either.

Probably so but not much of a fight when you get hit by a punch you never see getting thrown. Actually pretty cowardly move with the scrum having ceased and little guy levels up sight unseen. Not saying little guy may not have taken him straight up but that exchange was anything but straight up.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 11:57 AM

There is some talking and restraining which can be done, but and unfortunately, the best way to actually stop a fight is with physical violence. Let me show you what I can do so you don't get any gumption to swing at me or maybe somewhere along the lines of winner gets me.

Trying to be reasonable with drunks will only get you punked.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 12:46 PM

boxing nuts sleep2 goes Young laugh
Posted By: tenyearsgone

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 02:28 PM

As I get older, I much prefer this. I find most people to be annoying in some form, but really hate socializing in bars.
Posted By: BenBob

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 02:52 PM

It did not take long for Young to find the floor.
Posted By: Gringo Bling

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 03:45 PM

Cheap shot and then the little guy scurries off (and takes his shirt off for some reason).

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Gringo Bling
Cheap shot and then the little guy scurries off (and takes his shirt off for some reason).

He's ready to go some more
Posted By: Gringo Bling

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 04:12 PM

Why did he take off in the opposite direction then?

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 05:25 PM

Little dude can brag to his buddies how he took out a 6'5 former Rose Bowl winner and NFL QB with one punch. He won't mention how everything had basically been resolved and diffused and the former QB wasn't even looking at him when he tee'd him up. Reminds me of a guy taking a 7MM-Mag to a squirrel hunt or a punch thrown 5 seconds after the bell in a fight. Something tells me the video was recently intentionally leaked, possibly to further the supposedly ongoing investigation. As much as I despised Young during his short lived NFL career, pretty obvious that he got assaulted in this instance.

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 07:23 PM

Why did he take off in the opposite direction then?

He's drunk? confused2
Posted By: huck18

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 08:16 PM

The people calling it cheap shot have never been in a bar fight.

Vince pushes the group of guys first, starting the altercation. After that they all start pushing and it appears someone with VY starts fighting with one of the guys. The other guys start pushing both VY and the guy with him out of the bar. While they are being pushed back VY grabs the guy that knocks in him out by the shoulder/neck area, the guy grabs VY other hand then proceeds to drop the bomb.

In my opinion if you push someone then attempt to grab their neck/shoulder, you should except to get knocked out. Not cheap, he just wasn't waiting for any gentlemanly formalities, and he shouldn't have. Push or touch a stranger in a threatening manner expect to get knocked out.
Posted By: huck18

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 08:26 PM

Not the first time a former UT football player got knocked out by a guy half his size. Playing football doesn't mean you can fight. It just means you look more pathetic when you hit the deck while a little man stands over you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9JpeKKBScA

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/27/24 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by huck18

Vince pushes the group of guys first, starting the altercation. After that they all start pushing and it appears someone with VY starts fighting with one of the guys. The other guys start pushing both VY and the guy with him out of the bar. While they are being pushed back VY grabs the guy that knocks in him out by the shoulder/neck area, the guy grabs VY other hand then proceeds to drop the bomb.

In my opinion if you push someone then attempt to grab their neck/shoulder, you should except to get knocked out. Not cheap, he just wasn't waiting for any gentlemanly formalities, and he shouldn't have. Push or touch a stranger in a threatening manner expect to get knocked out.

Sounds like Amazon missed out on the casting of the new Road House; THF has its own Dalton amongst us...
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Vince Young gets knocked out in a bar. Video - 03/28/24 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by huck18

Gotta agree.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum