Texas Hunting Forum

Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories.

Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 05:44 PM

Anybody got one? roflmao
Posted By: 10 Gauge

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 05:54 PM

Haters gonna hate. If you had a grandma like mine you’d tell stories about her, too🙏. She was my hero and she still is ❤️

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:14 PM

I have lots of stories. None that I wish to share with a bunch of strangers. up
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:15 PM

My great gandfather arrested John Dillinger.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
My great gandfather arrested John Dillinger.

That's cool.
Posted By: onlysmith&wesson

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

I kinda' get what you're saying, just surprised that someone that has posted over 29,000 times feels that way.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:23 PM

@TXHOGSLAYER

i see your true colors, friend
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:23 PM

My Uncle Tom gave me a vintage 30:30. He’s now in a home.

Poor guy stayed single until he was 80. Married some ole widow who gambled away his money and left him.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
@TXHOGSLAYER

I highly doubt it.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by onlysmith&wesson

I kinda' get what you're saying, just surprised that someone that has posted over 29,000 times feels that way.

Find one of those posts where I talk about my grandmother or grandfather with a personal story. I'll wait... grin
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:44 PM

Anybody got one? roflmao

Oh no not that uncle? Are we related?

rofl

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Superduty
Anybody got one? roflmao

rofl

Maybe. roflmao

I have posted a story about my great grandfather, great uncle and great great grandmother though.... roflmao

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Bryan C. Heimann
@TXHOGSLAYER

I highly doubt it.

I feel sorry for you
Posted By: Texan Til I Die

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:56 PM

My great uncle twice removed on my mother's side would be Judge Roy Bean. So yeah, there might be a story or two floating around.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Texan Til I Die
My great uncle twice removed on my mother's side would be Judge Roy Bean. So yeah, there might be a story or two floating around.

That is cool!!

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 06:59 PM

Anybody got one? roflmao

rofl

Maybe. roflmao

I have posted a story about my great grandfather, great uncle and great great grandmother though.... roflmao

Find one of those posts where I talk about my grandmother or grandfather with a personal story. I'll wait... grin

See your post above.

So what you're saying is, you've shared comments over 29,000 times, including stories about your great grandfather, great uncle and great great grand mother, but you find something wrong with someone posting about their grandmother in an off topic thread?

Did it occur to you that the poster posted about his grandmother because his mother was mostly missing from his life and his grandmother filled a void? Sometimes it's best not be a Richard.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 07:07 PM

ok, ya got me.

Lord, I apologize for that there, and... be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea, amen.

Funny how Bryan got bent when It was really the long list of every relative threads that I found amusing. roflmao

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 07:09 PM

ok, ya got me.

Lord, I apologize for that there, and... be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea, amen.

You're funny. But, so are clowns.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 07:51 PM

You were so ugly, that your momma fed you with a sling shot laugh

Your twice baked potato head Uncle, was removed from your momma side because he was your Arkansas daddy bolt
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 08:32 PM

My great grandpa shot and killed my great uncle (not twice removed) on property that I still own.
The Madison county sheriff rode out to investigate and it was deemed justifiable because said great uncle (not twice removed) had cut the fence between their properties and let g-grandpas bull service his cows.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 08:34 PM

ok, ya got me.

Funny how Bryan got bent when It was really the long list of every relative threads that I found amusing. roflmao

It’s ok, you’re not hurting my feelings. Flame on my friend. Better to know who you really are cheers But I will give you this much credit- my name is not my handle anymore. Flame on!!

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:01 PM

ok, ya got me.

You're funny. But, so are clowns.

You are correct sir!

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:04 PM

Interesting that of all the fond memories threads, this one has the most posts. You're welcome

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:07 PM

Interesting that of all the fond memories threads, this one has the most posts. You're welcome

Yep you should pat yourself on the back for that clap

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:10 PM

Not my family but nearby - brother had girlfriend and got tired of her. Other brother took over. She quickly admitted to being pregnant and he said, no problem we’ll get hitched. She advised him that the sire was the 1st brother. They got hitched. Made for some very interesting family get togethers. Can you imagine the intro? This is my uncle daddy.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:25 PM

My Mother shot a man in Birmingham for giving her a sideways glance. My Grandpa died with his boots on, but he wasn't wearing any pants. My Daddy's down in Huntsville working on his GED. It's always shady around my family tree.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:29 PM

My uncle married a stripper, he's managing her career. My nephew stole a big rig that was loaded with Lone Star Beer. My brother got caught with weed, and he blamed that shi- on me. It's always shady around my family tree.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:31 PM

My family tree, it's a tragedy. That's the way that it's always been. The good lord lets you pick your friends but your stuck with your kin..........

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:32 PM

My niece got kicked out of highschool for having a flask of Jim Beam. My cousin kissed the highschool quarterback, now he's off the team. My sister's got 6 children, but she's only 23.....It's always shady around my family tree.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:34 PM

This thread took me back to a song I heard at Gruene Hall, band was "Poor J Brown" Song, "Family Tree". I bought their CD and tipped them big for this song.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:50 PM

Guess what, almost half (10) of the responses are from you. Keep that up and it will be the most popular thread ever rofl

The famous quote from Oscar Wilde, “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” has long been bandied about, mainly as an excuse for blatant copying.
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 09:51 PM

This thread took me back to a song I heard at Gruene Hall, band was "Poor J Brown" Song, "Family Tree". I bought their CD and tipped them big for this song.

S&W, if you were in the Navy, your posts would have started out “now this is a no-shi**er”. LOL!
Posted By: 8th1

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 10:16 PM

My niece got kicked out of highschool for having a flask of Jim Beam. My cousin kissed the highschool quarterback, now he's off the team. My sister's got 6 children, but she's only 23.....It's always shady around my family tree.

Dang, sounds like you're related to Rodney Dangerfield smirk

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by 8th1

Lyrics for family tree

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 10:31 PM

My family tree, it's a tragedy. That's the way that it's always been. The good lord lets you pick your friends but your stuck with your kin..........

Everyone's family tree is a tragedy. I could tell you stories but I won't🤣
Posted By: 8th1

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by 10 Gauge
Originally Posted by 8th1

Lyrics for family tree

I need to get out more!
Posted By: chalet

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 10:51 PM

When it comes to family trees a smart man once told me that 3rd generation wants to know things the 2nd generation wants to forget.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by chalet
When it comes to family trees a smart man once told me that 3rd generation wants to know things the 2nd generation wants to forget.

Curtis I respect your opinion.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/15/24 11:58 PM

Anybody got one? roflmao

rofl

Maybe. roflmao

See your post above.

So what you're saying is, you've shared comments over 29,000 times, including stories about your great grandfather, great uncle and great great grand mother, but you find something wrong with someone posting about their grandmother in an off topic thread?

Did it occur to you that the poster posted about his grandmother because his mother was mostly missing from his life and his grandmother filled a void? Sometimes it's best not be a Richard.

Originally Posted by Stub
[quote=TXHOGSLAYER]Interesting that of all the fond memories threads, this one has the most posts. You're welcome

Guess what, almost half (10) of the responses are from you. Keep that up and it will be the most popular thread ever rofl

Let’s keep it rolling. FYI, I was sober when I started this thread. Now I am celebrating St. Patrick’s day. You’ve been warned.

roflmao

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 01:02 AM

The famous quote from Oscar Wilde, “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery” has long been bandied about, mainly as an excuse for blatant copying.

(TXHOGSLAYER) Let’s keep it rolling. FYI, I was sober when I started this thread. Now I am celebrating St. Patrick’s day. You’ve been warned.

Yeah Buddy keep that ego going rolleyes Enjoy ST Patty's day and just out of curiosity, what should I be warned about? Your hygiene or mental acuity declination or propensity to emulate others confused2

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 01:36 AM

ok, ya got me.

It’s ok, you’re not hurting my feelings. Flame on my friend. Better to know who you really are cheers But I will give you this much credit- my name is not my handle anymore. Flame on!!

Wow, I broke you so bad that you changed your screen name. Good luck in life. I will pray for yiou.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 01:51 AM

(TXHOGSLAYER) Let’s keep it rolling. FYI, I was sober when I started this thread. Now I am celebrating St. Patrick’s day. You’ve been warned.

Yeah Buddy keep that ego going rolleyes Enjoy ST Patty's day and just out of curiosity, what should I be warned about? Your hygiene or mental acuity declination or propensity to emulate others confused2

Stub, that hurts. I actually enjoyed your posts and commentary.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 02:16 AM

29000 posts. Tell me what you know about me and my family. Guaranteed you are wrong and full of S$’t

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 02:29 AM

29000 posts. Tell me what you know about me and my family. Guaranteed you are wrong and full of S$’t

Maybe bad thinking here, but didn’t you move away from your family?

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 02:50 AM

ok, ya got me.

Wow, I broke you so bad that you changed your screen name. Good luck in life. I will pray for yiou.

I changed it for others, not for me. But I for sure will not go delete that post. You got the g rated short version, if you ever had anybody in your life like my grandma, you’d tell stories about her too.

I will take all the prayer I can get. Something tells me that you won’t. Have a good weekend flag
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 03:06 AM

No one wanted to start a Fond Memories of Brother-in-laws. I think I know why. LOL.
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 03:54 AM

95% of that group you know about can't stand you. They just deal with ya.
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bee'z

I’m curious how you really feel rofl

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 11:08 AM

Hi, my name is Josh. My daddy provides all of my income. Without him I would be just another Bud Light loving tweaker…. roflmao

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 11:19 AM

Did your daddy ever live in Fulshear?

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 11:21 AM

No
Posted By: Tbar

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 11:32 AM

Family lore has it that one of the greats was a sheriff in a small central Texas town. He was shot and severely wounded in a shoot-out with an outlaw and the town doctor advised that they not to move him...a lesson learned from the Civil War. He lay in the street for 3 days before he was moved to the doctor's office.
Posted By: Mr. 806

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/16/24 05:57 PM

Great thread…way better than the 27 other “fond memories” threads.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/17/24 02:40 AM

Hi, my name is Josh. My daddy provides all of my income. Without him I would be just another Bud Light loving tweaker…. roflmao

Must have hit a nerve you knew existed but didnt want to talk about... roflmao I will put those words back in your mouth if I ever see you again I promise
Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/17/24 03:25 AM

That appears to be rather humorous.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/18/24 02:18 AM

Must have hit a nerve you knew existed but didnt want to talk about... roflmao I will put those words back in your mouth if I ever see you again I promise

Just got back from Banff. Little girl I will break you like a pencil on my knee. Stop being white girl wasted and face facts. Has daddy been taking good care of you?

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/18/24 02:32 AM

roflmao Considering 100% of what you said was made up in your head and just spewed out for all I guess we will see where this goes from here.
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/18/24 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. 806
Great thread…way better than the 27 other “fond memories” threads.

More like real twice removed in-law [censored] roflmao

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/18/24 05:47 PM

"White Girl Wasted", I like that.

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/18/24 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone

Maybe bad thinking here, but didn’t you move away from your family?

And I was doubting myself.
Posted By: Ramsey

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/18/24 06:55 PM

popcorn
Posted By: reeder05

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/18/24 08:01 PM

This is all a joke, right?
popcorn

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/19/24 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ramsey
popcorn

Where did the boxing Hatfields & McCoys go confused2

Posted By: freerange

Re: Fond Great Uncle twice removed on mothers side stories. - 03/19/24 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Ramsey
popcorn