Texas Hunting Forum

I see you Lewisville ISD.

Posted By: Roll-Tide

I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 03:58 AM

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1757957331256762605?s=46&t=dxAyRrvehO6uhdIaGTZQXA

Kids use to have a dress code. Now teachers need one.
Posted By: 71Rcode

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 11:10 AM

Disgusting
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 11:51 AM

Sad
Posted By: Stub

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by 71Rcode
Disgusting

&

Originally Posted by TEXASLEFTY
Sad
Posted By: Grit

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 12:01 PM

What ever happened to good azz beatings...
Posted By: jskin

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 12:43 PM

Wouldnt expect anything any different from a metroplex school
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 12:49 PM

Disgusting
Posted By: jrfan

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 01:44 PM

Clayton Downing and Doug Killough would have never stood for this, under any circumstances.
Posted By: blkt2

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by jrfan
Clayton Downing and Doug Killough would have never stood for this, under any circumstances.

Don't forget Jerry Crossland. That giant of a man would have dragged the dude in pink out with a rope he tied around his neck.
Posted By: JimBridger

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 02:57 PM

Mental illness on full display!
Posted By: Mr. 806

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 03:15 PM

Disgusting indeed, total failure by the ISD, board and all administration.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Grit

They took it to a different level.
Posted By: topwater13

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 03:33 PM

People need to be put away.....yet somehow they end up in front of our kids.
No wonder school vouchers are gaining popularity.

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by blkt2

Don't forget Jerry Crossland. That giant of a man would have dragged the dude in pink out with a rope he tied around his neck.

Jerry was my next door neighbor until we moved when I was 8. I haven't seen him or Betty in several years. Great people.

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 05:32 PM

^^^ I dated his oldest daughter, she is the bat shot crazy ex that I have talked about. We are still friends to this day.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 05:49 PM

where are the parents of these kids who have to watch this chit? This WOKE crap

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
where are the parents of these kids who have to watch this chit? This WOKE crap

I am moving into the LISD soon and have a kid popping out in about 8 weeks.If this is still going on when my kid starts school I can tell you that it won't be tolerated.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 09:15 PM

And people still don't want to blame the teachers for, Teaching..... These alphabet supporter/participants have your kids more hours of the day than you do................................
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 09:19 PM

Time for a dress code. Time for cameras in classrooms, available upon request to parents.

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
Time for a dress code. Time for cameras in classrooms, available upon request to parents.

Time for taking a flame thrower to someone in their driveway as they are getting in their car while dressed in drag and are heading to teach children in an elementary school.

Drag queens are the shock troops in the culture war. Treat them as such. There is nothing benign or innocent about them.
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Grit

Or Locks and Stocks?

My attorney suggested a good public caning or stoning.
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/15/24 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide

Time for taking a flame thrower to someone in their driveway as they are getting in their car while dressed in drag and are heading to teach children in an elementary school.

Drag queens are the shock troops in the culture war. Treat them as such. There is nothing benign or innocent about them.

Ima agree with you here.

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/16/24 11:30 AM

^^^ I dated his oldest daughter, she is the bat shot crazy ex that I have talked about. We are still friends to this day.

I remember her, she was a few years younger than me. IIRC, she was estranged from them for several years. I knew she had some troubles.
Posted By: GasGuzzler

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/16/24 12:39 PM

Angie Downing was in my graduating class but Doug worked at LHS if I remember correctly. Old school ... I am a Marauder. Funny thing is Dr. Kevin Rogers bought my parents' house in Highland Village when they moved in 1998. He was my 7th grade science teacher and coach at Milliken before finally becoming Super. Things have changed a lot. What weirdos.

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/16/24 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by GasGuzzler

Angie Downing was in my graduating class but Doug worked at LHS if I remember correctly. Old school ... I am a Marauder. Funny thing is Dr. Kevin Rogers bought my parents' house in Highland Village when they moved in 1998. He was my 7th grade science teacher and coach at Milliken before finally becoming Super. Things have changed a lot. What weirdos.

Marauder as well. Class of '91, I went to Milliken also. The Downing's lived down the street from in in Lake Park area.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/16/24 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by JimBridger
Mental illness on full display!

You beat me to it.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/16/24 05:12 PM

a school principal in Oklahoma was fired for being a trannie. clap

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/17/24 01:38 PM

Marauder as well. Class of '91, I went to Milliken also. The Downing's lived down the street from in in Lake Park area.

Class of '93...wife too.

So what is the real solution? We know what it should be but no tax payer wants their funds to go towards a Federal suit on civil rights and we like the Constitution so ... I guess public shaming only works on those with morals.
Posted By: Grit

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/17/24 01:54 PM

That's why we take them to the woodshed.

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/17/24 09:57 PM

Class of '93...wife too.

So what is the real solution? We know what it should be but no tax payer wants their funds to go towards a Federal suit on civil rights and we like the Constitution so ... I guess public shaming only works on those with morals.

My mom sent me a link where he has been suspended. Interesting to see where it goes from here.

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/18/24 01:10 AM

My mom sent me a link where he has been suspended. Interesting to see where it goes from here.

Now we're talking. I guess you were in J. Martin's class. They were family friends. Trying to remember some other '91's...

Let me get an annual out. Do you remember my Island Teal 1968 Chevelle SS396 I parked by the south gate every day? LOL

I used to film all the varsity basketball games. Anyway ... glad it looks like the freak is on break.

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/18/24 10:52 AM

And by the way...kids' dress codes no longer prevent boys from wearing dresses in public school. Had one up here the size of a linebacker with a beard and a dress.
Posted By: DQ Kid

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/18/24 12:38 PM

And by the way...kids' dress codes no longer prevent boys from wearing dresses in public school. Had one up here the size of a linebacker with a beard and a dress.

A Muenster monster?

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/18/24 04:01 PM

I doubt that would be allowed in Muenster. All the weirdos and libs gravitate to the largest (although still small) community in the county.
Posted By: BrangusVA

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/18/24 10:33 PM

Graham ISD just past a resolution to hire a chaplain. The whole world isn't sick.
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/18/24 10:39 PM

Didn’t happen in Muleshoe in 1960

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/19/24 01:53 PM

Now we're talking. I guess you were in J. Martin's class. They were family friends. Trying to remember some other '91's...

Let me get an annual out. Do you remember my Island Teal 1968 Chevelle SS396 I parked by the south gate every day? LOL

I used to film all the varsity basketball games. Anyway ... glad it looks like the freak is on break.

As in Jim and John Martin? Seems like there was a Julie Martin (no relation) too?

I don't recall the Chevelle, but I drove a '59 Chevrolet Apache in charcoal gray.

Varsity BB was fun back then, "The Jungle" was legit.
Posted By: ChadTRG42

Re: I see you Lewisville ISD. - 02/19/24 09:10 PM

Unfortunately, my kids go to Hebron (where this happened). This teacher has been causing a problem for many years now. He (it) is a male teacher and dressed in full red dress for prom last year. Last year, he (it) posted a VERY offensive picture on social media in a gay bar wearing a T-shirt about the "coming of Jesus" with the pun of coming as a sexual reference. My son, among other students, reported this picture to the administration. The teacher was suspended for a little bit, but not fired. Many parents wanted the termination (including us), but the district couldn't make it happen. Students found out who had reported this, and my son was harassed heavily because of the reporting. It slowly passed, but for a few weeks, things were pretty ugly with all kinds of threats.

This same teacher runs the LBGQ club at school, and provides clothes for students, mainly girls clothes for the boys. We know one of the moms (from day care when our kids were infants) who has had a problem child for many years now. He would leave the house to go to school in normal boys clothes, and change into girls clothes once at school. I would see pictures of this from my kids. The mom had no clue this was happening until one of the other moms showed her some pictures the kids were taking of her son. And her son had "officially" changed his name to a girl name at school. The mom had no clue!!! The school didn't notify her of anything.

Both my kids have a very good head on their shoulders and have been raised right. They know what's right and wrong and what's appropriate and not. And we talk about this. Did I ever think we'd have these types of topics, no. But as a parent, you better! My son is now a freshman in college, and he says has a lot of the same issues there now too.

I have also seen pictures of students in full dog and chain, called furries. One kid will be wearing like black goth chains and such, and the other person on their knees dressed as a dog with full make-up to look like a dog. One girl is a fury as a cat, with some very elaborate make-up. If it was Halloween, I would be impressed. But no, it's their everyday wear. That is real! Sometimes, you can't even make this stuff up.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum