Texas Hunting Forum

Shop Relocation

Posted By: Ol Thumper

Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 02:22 AM

We’re about to demolish another practically new metal building and I’m curious if anyone knows a company that buys and resells these things? They would need to be fully insured and we could possibly help but I hate seeing these things get destroyed when I know somebody out there has to do this. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jlsbassman

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 02:24 AM

Such a waste to tear down for scrap price.

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 02:24 AM

And here’s another one scheduled for the 28th, [Linked Image]
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 02:32 AM

I’ll come get the smoker.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 03:27 AM

I sent your number to a guy I know in the metal building business.
Posted By: Poppa

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 03:30 AM

lloyd neighbors would prolly do it 972-225-1200

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 03:45 AM

I appreciate it and I’ll give them a call, we’ve got more than a few buildings coming up and some very nice houses about to get leveled in the name of the new super loop project.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 01:59 PM

That breaks my heart. I could do so much good with that top building on my place.
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 02:08 PM

Are these imminent domain properties?
Posted By: toddjohnson

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 07:04 PM

Dang, what a shame, good looking structures
Posted By: PMK

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/15/24 09:59 PM

dang, that's truly a shame! I could definitely use at least one of those but I don't have any way to logically tear down and remove.
Posted By: BigPig

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/17/24 03:49 AM

Ol Thumper,, I have a guy that will take it down and a guy that will pay for it. Tell me when and where that top building is and I’ll see if I can get it gone this week. Also, how big is it? And where is it?

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/17/24 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by BigPig
Ol Thumper,, I have a guy that will take it down and a guy that will pay for it. Tell me when and where that top building is and I’ll see if I can get it gone this week. Also, how big is it? And where is it?

Shoot me a pm and just so we’re clear whoever takes it down will need to be insured to cover our contract with the state, outside of that requirement I’m pretty flexible and will have equipment and or manpower if needed on site for loading any of the bigger beams up with since we will have to remove the slab anyway.

The shops in Denton and if you send me your cell I can forward a pin drop to its location to go check it out. I can’t swear to it but I’m pretty sure it’s a 50’100,

Re: Shop Relocation - 02/17/24 07:43 AM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum