Texas Hunting Forum

De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods?

Posted By: Nolanco

De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods? - 02/14/24 05:35 PM

I have started running across these folks in searches for firearms and ammunition. Looks like a mighty interesting place to stop next time I am in the neighborhood.
Posted By: papa45

Re: De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods? - 02/14/24 09:49 PM

I have been there. As you walk in the door, to the left is a small, tidy, old fashion real drug store. To the right is a small sporting goods store, with guns, ammo, accessories, some fishing gear, etc. As I recall, prices are "retail-ish." Interesting to see if you're passing through.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods? - 02/14/24 11:08 PM

I’ve been by there many times, but haven’t stopped. Was afraid I wouldn’t have any will power.
Posted By: Texican

Re: De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods? - 02/14/24 11:47 PM

Hmm....will be down there later this week. May have to stop by.
Posted By: machinist

Re: De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods? - 02/15/24 12:45 AM

I bought. Henry lever action .22 there. They were cheaper than I found anywhere else. They were great to deal with, shipped quick and I will buy from them again if they have something I need.
Posted By: QuitShootinYoungBucks

Re: De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods? - 02/15/24 01:19 AM

They had some nice AR10s at really good prices a few years ago. Sadly I wasn’t able to get there while in stock.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods? - 02/15/24 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by Texican
Hmm....will be down there later this week. May have to stop by.

I’ll be up that way in a couple weeks, the temptation is there.
Posted By: Nolanco

Re: De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods? - 02/15/24 12:46 PM

Have a "heritage visit" to make to ancestors' graves in Shiloh Cemetery near Comanche, and will make it a point to stop in.
Posted By: KK30RAR

Re: De Leon Pharmacy and Sporting Goods? - 02/15/24 03:44 PM

I’ve bought a bunch of 16 gauge shotgun shells there bought on line picked up at store no shipping charges nice people.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum