Texas Hunting Forum

Private Messages???

Posted By: Mighty

Private Messages??? - 01/10/24 12:58 AM

What happened to private messages? A week or so ago I had a blinking icon telling me I had a message but when I clicked it, it shows Quota 0/100 and no messages displayed. Couldn’t find anything about it in the guidelines. Sorry to post here but not sure what this means and don’t know how to contact a moderator other than this.

MDL
Posted By: HandyMan91

Re: Private Messages??? - 01/10/24 01:00 AM

As far as I know , which is very little. They were mass cleared/deleted, something to do with getting the site to run smoother
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Private Messages??? - 01/10/24 01:18 AM

Admin hasn't addressed it...probably want us to just move on.
Posted By: Deans

Re: Private Messages??? - 01/10/24 02:04 AM

This is the only forum that I visit regularly that has slowed down so much it was difficult to navigate. Also, I've never experienced PM removal to supposedly get the site up to speed. The possibility PM's not returning is sad and a disservice to the membership that supports this forum. It seems a larger server and upgrades have been neglected for efficient functioning of the site. Hopefully the site will improve and the members can have a great site to visit.

Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Private Messages??? - 01/10/24 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Deans
This is the only forum that I visit regularly that has slowed down so much it was difficult to navigate. Also, I've never experienced PM removal to supposedly to get the site up to speed. It seems a larger server and upgrades have been neglected for efficient functioning of the site.

Now there is a possibility that the PM

are you not on TBH? Its worlds worst
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: Private Messages??? - 01/10/24 02:19 AM

popcorn

Re: Private Messages??? - 01/10/24 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown
This is the only forum that I visit regularly that has slowed down so much it was difficult to navigate. Also, I've never experienced PM removal to supposedly to get the site up to speed. It seems a larger server and upgrades have been neglected for efficient functioning of the site.

Originally Posted by BOBO the Clown

TBH? Never heard of it.

Re: Private Messages??? - 01/10/24 02:27 AM

TBH. Ok I remember it. Haven't been on there in years. Last time I visited that site Tink was still posting occasionally.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum