Texas Hunting Forum

Sound Of Freedom-movie

Posted By: freerange

Sound Of Freedom-movie - 08/28/23 02:26 AM

We don’t go to many movies but saw this one. Highly recommend. I thought she was gonna walk out the first of movie. It’s a pretty rough topic. Not graphic but you get the idea.
Posted By: S.A. hunter

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 08/28/23 07:25 AM

Yeah, I don't do movies that will bring me down..... I'll probably never watch it.
Posted By: Texas452

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 08/28/23 09:06 AM

My wife took my two oldest granddaughters, she told me not to watch it because it would just make me mad.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 08/28/23 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Texas452
My wife took my two oldest granddaughters, she told me not to watch it because it would just make me mad.

I started not to go for that very reason but went anyway. Glad I did. Everyone needs to see it.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 12/28/23 02:31 PM

Watched it yesterday on Amazon Prime.

Good movie couple of questionable scenes though. Like in the beginning when the father goes to pick up his son and daughter and the room was empty, why wasn't the parents of all the other children there looking for their kids also?? The rescue of that little girl in the jungle by the main character, that was really hard to believe that it could go down that way.

All in all a good movie not as deep or profound as I thought it would be.
Posted By: luv2brode

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 12/28/23 11:33 PM

It’s a good movie about a horrible truth
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 12/30/23 05:20 PM

Tough movie to watch. After seeing the movie, I Googled Tim Ballard. He has 6 women accusing him of sexual assault.
Posted By: bigbob_ftw

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 12/30/23 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
Tough movie to watch. After seeing the movie, I Googled Tim Ballard. He has 6 women accusing him of sexual assault.

I listened to him in an interview. I don't believe the accusations.
Posted By: DeerSlayer31

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 12/31/23 01:49 AM

Just finished it before the Cowboys game. Made me cry and made me pissed at the same time.
Posted By: Tbar

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 12/31/23 02:53 AM

The movie had a happy ending but it didn't compensate for all the sadness............
Posted By: RiverRider

Re: Sound Of Freedom-movie - 01/01/24 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by Texas452

It is something you need to be mad about.

Originally Posted by bigbob_ftw
Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson

I listened to him in an interview. I don't believe the accusations.

Nor do I, even for a split second.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum