Texas Hunting Forum

Hawaii Fire Relief Payment

Posted By: Ol Thumper

Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 01:43 AM

Can someone explain to me how we can send over 100 billion to some third world country called Ukraine to do gods knows what with but this president seems proud to give the Hawaii family’s a pissy $700 that probably won’t cover a hotel for a week? We’ll seemingly give money to any country that asks for it but we can’t take care of our own people… What a disgrace!!!!
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 01:59 AM

Because the Dem's, and this administration especially, despise the American people.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 03:56 AM

Great point Thumper. We just let it be ignored. Hopefully the good part of Americans will realize what you are saying about OUR money to Ukraine. Billions need to go to Lahaina.

It will be built back with the highest bidding companies, and it will lose its "old World" charm, never to be the same.
Posted By: Lazyjack

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 03:58 AM

Hawaii is not be a swing state. Solid blue state, no votes to buy.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 04:02 AM

Maybe they'll now get Burned Out with the Demorats and all their BS.
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 12:34 PM

Foreign aid goes somewhere so that country can buy stuff from US companies who then make campaign contributions to their “friends”.
Posted By: flintknapper

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Maybe they'll now get Burned Out with the Demorats and all their BS.

Nope.

I cite California as an example.

They keep voting the same way....no matter what.
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Ol Thumper
Can someone explain to me how we can send over 100 billion to some third world country called Ukraine to do gods knows what with but this president seems proud to give the Hawaii family’s a pissy $700 that probably won’t cover a hotel for a week? We’ll seemingly give money to any country that asks for it but we can’t take care of our own people… What a disgrace!!!!

because if to much money is donated then state or its donors wont be able to buy the land up
Posted By: Espy

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 01:27 PM

He already has their votes so he doesnt care.
Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 01:57 PM

Where is the congressman and senator from Hawaii?

I've not been following the news in any detail. Been working in the home office or fishing.
Posted By: GNTX

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 02:52 PM

The U.S. has the best allies money can buy. We send millions and billions to other countries so they will be our, “friend”. No need to help the people who already live here.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 03:07 PM

they finally told biden about the fire. they are writing bs speeches as I type this

phonies
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 04:22 PM

They will be brainwashed that 700 dollars is better than nothing. They get what they vote for.
Posted By: whitewing maniac

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 05:33 PM

Talk about kicking a fellow in the nads when he's down. Heard this crap this morning, unfreaking real.
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 06:22 PM

Hawaii is full of liberals so they reap what they have sown.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 06:57 PM

Here is what I am seeing that will happen and I keep seeing random thoughts about it. The people won't be paid out enough in insurance money to rebuild and be strong armed into selling to a developer.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 07:00 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 603Country

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 11:04 PM

I’m not real impressed by Hawaiians in general. Lazy. And they aren’t real fond of us mainlanders. My wife’s favorite cousin married into a Hawaiian family. I spent some time with them. Got no desire to go back and visit again.
Posted By: Jimbo1

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/16/23 11:12 PM

Help is on the way for those poor folks - Pedo Joe and Dr Jill will be there Monday.
Posted By: luv2brode

Re: Hawaii Fire Relief Payment - 08/17/23 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Jimbo1
Because the Dem's, and this administration especially, despise the American people.

Not a dem issue ya got them all getting their pockets full
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum