Texas Hunting Forum

Is it just me..

Posted By: TCM3

Is it just me.. - 07/30/23 04:45 AM

https://www.kbtx.com/2023/07/29/two..._qttMIG5w2NTKVOyXaWKHSl6aphgql1PzN6QKSvY

Does stuff like this seem to be happening more frequently the last few years?
Supermoons, blue moons and solar/lunar eclipses.

Makes me think of "And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and upon the earth distress of nations in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves"
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Is it just me.. - 07/30/23 05:12 AM

I think it’s just pointed out more often, these days. Seems there has been an uptick in interest in the goings on outside of our world. I think the astronomical flow of things is pretty constant.

However, I wouldn’t rule out where you’re going with this. I think the “signs” referred to are man made. Horoscopes and such. As for the “roaring of the sea and the waves,” well, that’s an earthly thing. And while worldly people may attribute such things to climate change, you and I know better. These are most certainly a sign of the times.
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Is it just me.. - 07/30/23 05:31 AM

Its just news reporting trying to get views is all…i call it sensationalism, but you can call it attention seeking behavior for money
Posted By: Stub

Re: Is it just me.. - 07/30/23 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Sneaky
I think it’s just pointed out more often, these days. Seems there has been an uptick in interest in the goings on outside of our world..

Re: Is it just me.. - 07/30/23 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Stub
I think it’s just pointed out more often, these days. Seems there has been an uptick in interest in the goings on outside of our world..

Makes sense

Re: Is it just me.. - 07/30/23 02:53 PM

I think it’s just pointed out more often, these days. Seems there has been an uptick in interest in the goings on outside of our world. I think the astronomical flow of things is pretty constant.

However, I wouldn’t rule out where you’re going with this. I think the “signs” referred to are man made. Horoscopes and such. As for the “roaring of the sea and the waves,” well, that’s an earthly thing. And while worldly people may attribute such things to climate change, you and I know better. These are most certainly a sign of the times.

up
Posted By: topwater13

Re: Is it just me.. - 07/30/23 02:53 PM

Everything has to have a label these days.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Is it just me.. - 07/30/23 04:29 PM

it's just you
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Is it just me.. - 07/30/23 09:21 PM

Global pandemics
Forced inoculations of unapproved and properly tested serums.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum