Texas Hunting Forum

The news...haha

Posted By: RattlesnakeDan

The news...haha - 02/05/23 11:05 PM

Does anyone really watch the news and believe them?

https://rumble.com/v1e9h13-the-mocking-bird-media-is-the-virus.html
Posted By: 603Country

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 01:09 AM

What news? All propaganda and misinformation. I wonder if anyone believes them these days.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 01:15 AM

Since Direct TV canceled Newsmax I haven’t watched the news.
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 01:25 AM

50% on here would load up on the train car for a better life...
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 02:29 AM

I stopped watching all MSM ten years ago.
Fox and the rest on 11/4/20.
Posted By: Davis300

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 02:43 AM

Negative…all orchestrated lies.
Posted By: angus1956

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 03:54 AM

Haven't watched it since election night, November 2020!!
Posted By: kkfish

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 03:56 AM

Don’t know how they stay afloat
Posted By: texasag93

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by kkfish
Don’t know how they stay afloat

People will not cancel their cable. That is what feed everything month in, and month out. Maybe not through a fee paid by the cable provider, but by the advertisers who pay the local station since the news is on cable provider's lineup.
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

cheers
Posted By: Texas452

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

I quit all msm 40 years ago, I quit Fox the same time you did.
Tyrants have to control the media and the education system, they know how dumb most of the masses are.
Too many people without a brain, there’s no thinking, just do what these idiots say.
Posted By: Stub

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 12:28 PM

I watch local news for 30 minutes then Fox or Newsmax.

Question for y'all that do not watch any news, how do you find out what's going on in the world whether it is politics, weather, sports or???
Posted By: Dave Davidson

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 12:56 PM

I watch the news from various sources but don’t buy what they say or show. I’m a narrow minded old bastard whom remembers when it was really news.
Posted By: whitewing maniac

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by Stub

Question for y'all that do not watch any news, how do you find out what's going on in the world whether it is politics, weather, sports or???

Talk radio. I'll watch local news for weather, that's basically it.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 01:29 PM

I have not watched or listened to any news media for 30 yrs now. I can get weather from NOAA or TexMesoNet. Don't have any local TV available so use Roku so I can pick what I want to watch.

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by stxranchman
I have not watched or listened to any news media for 30 yrs now. I can get weather from NOAA or TexMesoNet. Don't have any local TV available so use Roku so I can pick what I want to watch.

Had to look up Roku:
(Roku makes it easy and affordable to watch your favorite TV. Roku devices act as the home for all of your entertainment so you can streamline your setup)

So you do not listen or watch any news of any type from any source through Roku? If not how do you know what is going on locally or in the world?
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by angus1956

Yep
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by GusWayne
50% on here would load up on the train car for a better life...

Some here will RUN onto the train cars. After they stop & get another jab.
Posted By: R83steve

Re: The news...haha - 02/06/23 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by angus1956

That’s finally when I got a complete belly full also
barf
Posted By: 1860.colt

Re: The news...haha - 02/07/23 03:33 AM

confused2 texasHF

flag

Re: The news...haha - 02/07/23 12:34 PM

Had to look up Roku:
(Roku makes it easy and affordable to watch your favorite TV. Roku devices act as the home for all of your entertainment so you can streamline your setup)

So you do not listen or watch any news of any type from any source through Roku? If not how do you know what is going on locally or in the world?

popcorn
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: The news...haha - 02/07/23 12:37 PM

Had to look up Roku:

popcorn

I didn't watch news for about 8 years, didn't care what was going on. I just lived my life.

For weather I checked my app on my phone.
Posted By: soooo

Re: The news...haha - 02/07/23 01:31 PM

I don't have access to anything but over the air. Heather Hayes keeps me abreast of the news.
Posted By: stxranchman

Re: The news...haha - 02/07/23 01:58 PM

Had to look up Roku:

popcorn

Like I posted....I have not watched or listened to any news for 30 yrs now. What happens for "news" is not important to me or anything I can control. I don't waste what little time I have on this earth worrying about things I can't control.
On Roku i have the base package that is $5-$6 per month. That gives me options at other free channels I choose to watch....none are news. I added My Outdoor TV and Frndly for outdoor programs only. Youtube for anything else I want to watch or research for how-to videos.
Posted By: splicer

Re: The news...haha - 02/07/23 02:07 PM

https://www.plex.tv/

Re: The news...haha - 02/07/23 02:19 PM

Had to look up Roku:

popcorn

Like I posted....I have not watched or listened to any news for 30 yrs now. What happens for "news" is not important to me or anything I can control. I don't waste what little time I have on this earth worrying about things I can't control.
On Roku i have the base package that is $5-$6 per month. That gives me options at other free channels I choose to watch....none are news. I added My Outdoor TV and Frndly for outdoor programs only. Youtube for anything else I want to watch or research for how-to videos.

Was not trying to be an A Hole, just curious how any person can go though life without wanting to know at least a little bit about what is going on in his country or the world in general.
I guess when you are living the dream hunting, fishing and living in paradise nothing else really matters, keep on keeping on up
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum