Texas Hunting Forum

Never seen the line so long...

Posted By: Texas Dan

Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 03:33 PM

at my local voting precinct in a very conservative area of the county. I hope it's an omen for a very good night for conservatives. And very glad I voted early.
Posted By: rolyat.nosaj

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 03:42 PM

My fingers are crossed for Texas and the USA. Get the republicans in and the democrats out!
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 03:54 PM

[quote=Texas Dan]at my local voting precinct in a very conservative area of the county. I hope it's an omen for a very good night for conservatives. And very glad I voted early.[/quote

Same here on the long line. Stood there in line for 25 minutes and only took 5 to vote.
Posted By: LoneStarSon

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 04:01 PM

There were 7 ahead of me where I voted when I got in line. There was not a line when I left.
Posted By: Jgraider

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Texas Dan
at my local voting precinct in a very conservative area of the county. I hope it's an omen for a very good night for conservatives. And very glad I voted early.

They let flag-trashers vote? You still need your assss kicked over that stunt.
Posted By: mr. buck

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 04:29 PM

i got in line at 6:42 this AM in the bellaire area of houston and was approximately 30th in line. pretty impressive showing...
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj
My fingers are crossed for Texas and the USA. Get the republicans in and the democrats out!

1000%
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 06:17 PM

There were 5 or 6 ahead of me in beautiful downtown North Zulch, Texas !
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 06:43 PM

I have no idea how long the lines are here in Frisco, but when I early voted, there was no line. A few people were voting when I walked in, and a few walked in while I was voting, but there was always at least 1 machine available. Why don't more people vote early?
Posted By: angus1956

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 06:43 PM

Boot the Basta*ds out, can't show them the door quick enough.
Posted By: Payne

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 06:50 PM

I just got back, I was outnumbered by the poll workers three to one. Took me two minutes.
Posted By: Greg

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by unclebubba
Why don't more people vote early?

It’s because it makes it easier for people to cheat. If I lived in AZ, PA, or GA, then you could be sure I wouldn’t have voted till the day of.
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 07:05 PM

Who did you vote for ?
Posted By: jmac24

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 07:07 PM

I early voted and there was a constant line there every time I drove by last week. This morning at 6:45am, I bet there were 300 people in line at that same place.
Posted By: bassfishinglawyer

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 07:09 PM

I got there at 6:59 - finally let people in about 12:07. First person got ballot at 7:12. I was 12th in line and got mine at 7:30! Slow going - a number of people turned around and left.
Posted By: Herbie Hancock

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Greg

It’s because it makes it easier for people to cheat. If I lived in AZ, PA, or GA, then you could be sure I wouldn’t have voted till the day of.

Or you could be in line standing there just hearing, "sorry folks, machines are down."
Posted By: tenyearsgone

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Herbie Hancock
Originally Posted by Greg

Or you could be in line standing there just hearing, "sorry folks, machines are down."

Like exactly what is happening in Harris county today. So glad I moved to Waller County.
Posted By: howl

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 10:42 PM

The early voting was busy whenever I drove by. I didn't vote early because I'm suspicious about my vote getting lost or changed. Very few people were at our local when I went this morning. Wife reported same later.
Posted By: R83steve

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 10:45 PM

Wife and I were in and out in no time this afternoon
Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 10:51 PM

In line now. Bunch of liberals. I’m probably only one voting conservative.

Beto gonna pull this out.
Posted By: Greg

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/08/22 10:57 PM

Lots are full at our library with a line out the door
Posted By: Smokey Bear

Re: Never seen the line so long... - 11/09/22 01:35 AM

I vote at the cowboy church. Got there a little before 8 am. Held the door for an older than me gentleman and his wife. They were the only ones in front of me. Two people inside voting. Got my paper ballot in about two minutes. Voting and dropping my ballot in the box took 4 minutes. Hope the rest of Texas and the nation voted like I did….
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum