Texas Hunting Forum

HVAC guys near Wills Point

Posted By: BigPig

HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 01:12 AM

Condenser is n our rent house quit. Quotes for a 14 seer 2.5 ton have been anywhere from $2500-$3800. Of course there are hidden fees that they won’t know until they begin the process.

Anybody know anybody out that way that is reputable and can give a straight and honest quote? Anybody on here?
Posted By: rickym

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 02:35 AM

Sound about right!
Posted By: Old_Town

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 02:53 AM

Wells mechanical in Crandall.
Posted By: jhenderson

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 03:08 AM

I’m gonna need to know where you got that quote. I got quoted by two different companies for a 3 ton system 14 seer for 6800 this week
Posted By: Lakhota

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by jhenderson
I’m gonna need to know where you got that quote. I got quoted by two different companies for a 3 ton system 14 seer for 6800 this week

Sounds like he is just needing a condenser versus the condenser and furnace/air handler.

I don’t keep up with the prices of the condensers and furnace/ air handlers but I do know that Carrier just went up 10% on everything this month as of the 10th I believe. That was even if it had been ordered and they hadn’t shipped it by that date.
Posted By: Lakhota

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 03:33 AM

Wade, you can contact us and see if we can give you a quote.

What is going on withe the condenser? Is it the compressor? How old is it? Do you have the model and serial numbers?

Precision Air
205 N HWY 175
Seagoville TX
972-287-7997

Daniel

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by Lakhota
Originally Posted by jhenderson

Sounds like he is just needing a condenser versus the condenser and furnace/air handler.

I don’t keep up with the prices of the condensers and furnace/ air handlers but I do know that Carrier just went up 10% on everything this month as of the 10th I believe. That was even if it had been ordered and they hadn’t shipped it by that date.

I just need the outside unit.

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by Lakhota
Wade, you can contact us and see if we can give you a quote.

What is going on withe the condenser? Is it the compressor? How old is it? Do you have the model and serial numbers?

Precision Air
205 N HWY 175
Seagoville TX
972-287-7997

Daniel

Serial number is no longer legible. I have the model number but not with me currently. Believe the system is original from 2004. The compressor keeps tripping the breaker. Company that was out today gave us a price of $1800 for compressor or $2500 for entire unit. No warranty for just compressor or a 10 year warranty with entire unit. Of course they won’t say what the hidden fees are for a true quote, just estimates
Posted By: Chopped54

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 07:53 PM

Greenstar AC, Jason is as honest as they come. No games, straight shooter, wont sell you [censored] you dont need.
903-268-4606
Posted By: INRUT

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 07:55 PM

You sir are over your limit trying to send pm

Re: HVAC guys near Wills Point - 04/28/22 07:59 PM

I cleared some out
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum