Texas Hunting Forum

Ivermectin from a teledoc

Posted By: unclebubba

Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 12:00 AM

Someone on here recently posted a teledoc that prescribed Ivermectin. I searched but coudl not find it. Anybody remember who that was?
Posted By: mbavo

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 12:59 AM

Push Health could probably take care of you.
Posted By: pertnear

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 01:26 AM

Americas Frontline Doctors
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by pertnear

2-7 days? That might be fine if I am looking for Prophalactic use, but not for someone that needs it now. Luckily, she found a doc that will prescribe it. I'm headed to the pharmacy to pick it up for her now.
Posted By: Chickenman

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 01:44 AM

It's been a month since we dealt with AFD. Prescriptions have still not delivered.
Posted By: maximus_flavius

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 02:54 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 03:12 AM

I guess the facts are that maxy pad can't read the back of the box. rofl
Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 01:00 PM

If you really want it there’s always Tractor Supply.
Posted By: pdr55

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter

Horse or cattle wormer?
Posted By: soooo

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 01:21 PM

https://news.arizona.edu/story/veno...1Rihupco-s7wguArU-_bQyHAPamA6OieaxuostK4
Posted By: pertnear

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 02:02 PM

....'til they make that a vet prescription too.
Posted By: Dry Fire

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by pertnear

....'til they make that a vet prescription too.

My buddy who owns a pharmacy got this letter. Insurance will no longer cover Ivermectin unless for FDA approved illnesses. Since he is a private business, he is afraid the insurance companies will claw back any money paid in the past for Ivermectin.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 03:14 PM

keep hearing ivermectin is the wonder drug thats been withheld from all of us cause it cures alot more than illnesses in horses.

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 03:33 PM

Side note.

Who runs the WHO?
looks like Klaus Schwab.
Wheres the doctors

Tedros Helped Beijing Hide the Severity of the Chinese Coronavirus Outbreak

On January 14, months after health officials are believed to have detected the first case of the virus in China on November 17 of last year, the WHO was promoting a Chinese claim via Twitter that there was “no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission.” Meanwhile, the disease was spiraling out of control. The WHO tweet came a day before the first case to reach the United States reportedly flew from Wuhan to the state of Washington.

Tedros is Not a Medical Doctor

The WHO director holds a Doctorate of Philosophy in Community Health from the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom and a Master of Science (MSc) in Immunology of Infectious Diseases from the University of London. China reportedly supported Tedros’s rise to lead the WHO in 2017, even though he was not trained as a medical doctor.

The WHO Director is a Member of the Leftist Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front (TPLF)

As a member of the violent and powerful communist Ethiopian political party known as the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front (TPLF), Tedros rose through Ethiopia’s autocratic regime as health (2005-2012) and foreign minister (2012-2016). Analysts, reportedly including American government officials, have listed the TPLF in the Global Terrorism Database.

When it came to power in 1991, TPLF was in the vanguard of that year’s overthrow of Ethiopia’s military regime under dictator Col. Mengistu Haile Mariam. TPLF played a role in Ethiopia’s 1980s famine a few years after launching its protracted rebellion against the military government in 1975. The party is also reportedly linked to other gross human rights violations.

Tedros Helped Indebt Ethiopia to China

Ethiopia has borrowed billions from China, reportedly including more than $13 billion during Tedros’ tenure as foreign minister between 2012 and 2016.

An editorial published by the Hill in mid-March pointed out:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ut-who-chief-tedros-adhanom-ghebreyesus/
Posted By: John2

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 06:01 PM

My input about ivermectin and the dr's that won't priscribe it is because it is very hard on the liver for long term use.That's the only thing i'm going to say about it and i've read a lot about it's uses but I will say if I get the covid i'll get either ivermectin or try to find Monoclonal antibody treatment.I think that is what Trump used when he had Covid.
Posted By: Poppa

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by John2
My input about ivermectin and the dr's that won't priscribe it is because it is very hard on the liver for long term use.That's the only thing i'm going to say about it and i've read a lot about it's uses but I will say if I get the covid i'll get either ivermectin or try to find Monoclonal antibody treatment.I think that is what Trump used when he had Covid.

me too. dont plan to use it long term, just what push health doc prescribed.
Posted By: der Teufel

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 07:55 PM

I am mystified by people who ignore their doctor's advice to get vaccinated but who will believe some yokel on the internet who says taking a horse dewormer prevents COVID.

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by der Teufel
I am mystified by people who ignore their doctor's advice to get vaccinated but who will believe some yokel on the internet who says taking a horse dewormer prevents COVID.

even more mystifying is the ignorance of your main stream media talking point and not 1 second given to research something else beside what you have been spoon fed. loco
Posted By: Poppa

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tin Head

even more mystifying is the ignorance of your main stream media talking point and not 1 second given to research something else beside what you have been spoon fed. loco

this too
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 08:41 PM

You’ve been misled, and you’ve fallen for it. I’m not mystified, though.
Posted By: der Teufel

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 09:03 PM

Nope, not talking about mainstream media. I'm talking about my personal physician, to whom I pay my hard-earned cash for advice.

Scientific research showing Ivermectin prevents COVID? Hah!

I trust my doctor much more than your Doctor Google.
Posted By: DannyB

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 09:05 PM

Good article

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/why-all-fuss-about-ivermectin
Posted By: Mickey Moose

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 09:08 PM

I am mystified by people who ignore their doctor's advice to get vaccinated...

I'm talking about my personal physician, to whom I pay my hard-earned cash for advice.

Who's doctor are we talking about? Yours or mine? What patient are we talking about, you or me? I am not vaccinated and *my* doctor has not told *me* to get vaccinated thus *I* have not ignored *my* doctor's advice. So we're cool, right? Good, I thought you'd agree.

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 09:56 PM

Nope, not talking about mainstream media. I'm talking about my personal physician, to whom I pay my hard-earned cash for advice.

I'm a heart patient and I go see my Cardiologist quite often.We talked about me getting the shot and she was on the fence about meand wife getting it.I also have a family doctor I see several times a year and guess what ?,he didn't push the shots on us either.I think a lot of this hoopla is our Demorat president making sure his pockets are lined by the three drug makers that are making the covid vacinne (sp) and boy are they getting rich.But I wonder why they arn't searching for a cure for this covid instead of raking in the dollars from the gov on giving out this medicine that isn't provem yet ?.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 10:03 PM

Been wondering about this
Posted By: GusWayne

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 10:03 PM

Call me crazy but I know 2 people who took ivermec and it did wonders they claim

And it wouldn’t make any sense for them to make this up
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/04/21 10:13 PM

And I trust my long time doctor more than I trust yours. He has a different position on the issue so I guess we could have a battle of the experts. The real fools are the ones who refuse to open their minds to the possibility that some non-conventional treatments may help a lot of patients (likely not all).
Posted By: Judd

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/06/21 12:57 AM

Oh…now we’re going to play my Dr is better than yours rofl

Before anyone regurgitates the MSM\CDC talking points…might do some research on Israel wink
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/06/21 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Judd
Oh…now we’re going to play my Dr is better than yours rofl

Before anyone regurgitates the MSM\CDC talking points…might do some research on Israel wink

I ain't playin. My doctor is better. chicken
Posted By: Bee'z

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/06/21 02:25 AM

My pediatrician is the best in the business up here. He said no for the kids. I will take it before my kids will and I am not taking it. Sounds like I need to get some more medicine tomorrow on the way to Cabela's

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/06/21 02:20 PM

I don't know about my doctor.I have been going to him since 1980 and we are both growing old but we are both still alive.Great man and I trust him.
Posted By: retfuz

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/06/21 03:52 PM

If we can't trust the main stream media and Joe Biden's federal government, who can we trust?

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/06/21 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by retfuz
If we can't trust the main stream media and Joe Biden's federal government, who can we trust?

bolt

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/08/21 12:22 PM

Posted By: Cochise

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/08/21 02:42 PM

There are numerous studies (including several posted on .gov sites) that point to Ivermectin being a protease inhibitor. Basically it a nutshell it stops viral replication. This has been the theory all along - and it's seemingly being proven true as time passes.

Pfizer is developing a new drug to be used in tandem along with the shots. It will be developed to be a protease inhibitor as well.

Everyone is being fleeced into this non-sense that it's a hOrSe DeWoRmEr - meanwhile Pfizer is developing something that works the same damn way - that I'm sure your lemming doctor will jump in line to prescribe because big pharma said so.

It's not about health. It's about $$$$$$$ - Ivermectin is incredibly cheap. The sooner people realize big pharma does not give two [censored] about your health - that all they care about is $$$$$$ - the sooner this ends because people will eventually need to wake the heck up.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/08/21 02:44 PM

Good Lord, if you want to take Ivermectin TAKE IT !!!!! You're probably not Vaxxed and have got the Rona

Now deal with it however you want. Who Cares?????

dead_horse
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/08/21 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Cochise

There are numerous studies (including several posted on .gov sites) that point to Ivermectin being a protease inhibitor. Basically it a nutshell it stops viral replication. This has been the theory all along - and it's seemingly being proven true as time passes.

Pfizer is developing a new drug to be used in tandem along with the shots. It will be developed to be a protease inhibitor as well.

Everyone is being fleeced into this non-sense that it's a hOrSe DeWoRmEr - meanwhile Pfizer is developing something that works the same damn way - that I'm sure your lemming doctor will jump in line to prescribe because big pharma said so.

It's not about health. It's about $$$$$$$ - Ivermectin is incredibly cheap. The sooner people realize big pharma does not give two [censored] about your health - that all they care about is $$$$$$ - the sooner this ends because people will eventually need to wake the heck up.

Merck has a drug that literally mimics Ivermectin in FDA approval. 1.3 billion dollar contract... Guess who use to hold the ivermectin patent..Merck
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/08/21 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
Good Lord, if you want to take Ivermectin TAKE IT !!!!! You're probably not Vaxxed and have got the Rona

dead_horse

You are still patheticly incapable of logic. It's has zero to do with vaxxed or unvaxxed.

If you are high risk you still have a probablilty of dying from Covid even vaxxed. So you should probably go back into double masked and social distanced utopia, just to be safe.

Rest of us would like to share our experiences with treatment options.

Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/08/21 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Buzzsaw

dead_horse

A bunch of us care, apparently.

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/08/21 08:42 PM

Posted By: Ranch Dawg

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/09/21 12:08 PM

My Dr. can beat up your Dr. grin
Posted By: txhunter1010

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/09/21 04:19 PM

we used push health... easy and quick

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/15/21 08:24 PM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/s20o2jxqALqn/
Posted By: TKM

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/16/21 05:32 AM

Push Health, sent script to CVS. Took maybe two hours total from time i started till i had it in hand.
Posted By: glens

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/16/21 03:14 PM

I poured and sprayed it (Ivermectin) on my Cattle for many years and figured I had a ton on me and immune. Nope,, it (Covid) still got me. Well I did sell the Ranchito a few years back and stopped that Rodeo Fun. Guess I shoulda just poured it down my back like the Momma Cows got when this all started. . Moo!
Posted By: Pigsicles

Re: Ivermectin from a teledoc - 09/16/21 11:55 PM

A word of caution when using a tele-doc. Ivermectin can not be used if you are on blood thinners without the risk of severe bleeding.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum