Texas Hunting Forum

Victoria's Secret CT

Posted By: Payne

Victoria's Secret CT - 07/20/21 10:56 PM

Tin Head I didn't want to oxner the SI thread so let me ask you here. Is it the RFID tags that's the secret?

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/20/21 11:08 PM

Wait, now this is getting good. is it Satanic Cult hell bent on promoting Satanism through covert and subliminal means?

The theory goes that in a weakened state of hunger, young women who espouse to be like the Victoria Secret Angels will not be strong enough both physically and spiritually to fight off demonic forces attempting to overpower them. This way the Satanists will be able to exude their will over the rest of humanity, one young woman at a time.

It’s not just the Angels. Just look at some of the imagery in recent advertising most notably the popular “Pink” campaign. For many colorblind folks the color pink is a hue that comes out “red”- the traditional color of Lucifer and hell. And by selling panties and garments branded with the label “PINK” the alleged Victoria’s Secret cabal is stamping the sign of the beast on millions of unwitting American consumers.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/20/21 11:18 PM

😳
Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 12:15 AM

We’ve gone so far off the deep end that I can’t tell satire from conspiracy from lies.
Posted By: Buzzsaw

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 02:14 AM

bang
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 02:28 AM

I'm guessing it's the RFID tags sex trafficking QAnon stuff that's on the net. Sad is all I have for this.
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by Payne
Wait, now this is getting good. is it Satanic Cult hell bent on promoting Satanism through covert and subliminal means?

The theory goes that in a weakened state of hunger, young women who espouse to be like the Victoria Secret Angels will not be strong enough both physically and spiritually to fight off demonic forces attempting to overpower them. This way the Satanists will be able to exude their will over the rest of humanity, one young woman at a time.

It’s not just the Angels. Just look at some of the imagery in recent advertising most notably the popular “Pink” campaign. For many colorblind folks the color pink is a hue that comes out “red”- the traditional color of Lucifer and hell. And by selling panties and garments branded with the label “PINK” the alleged Victoria’s Secret cabal is stamping the sign of the beast on millions of unwitting American consumers.
could of fooled me , I thought you as a full on mouth breather, well still seems that wayroflmao . Seems you at least raised a finger to look around on your own even though all you did was copy and past the first link you came across.
rofl

http://amorq.com/article/156/is-vic...c-cult-pushing-dark-influence-on-america
Posted By: Longhunter

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 02:30 AM

They are easy on the eyes...
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 02:30 AM

Dolly knows
Bunny

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by Tin Head

could of fooled me , I thought you as a full on mouth breather, well still seems that wayroflmao . Seems you at least raised a finger to look around on your own even though all you did was copy and past the first link you came across.
rofl

http://amorq.com/article/156/is-vic...c-cult-pushing-dark-influence-on-america

Actually it was the second, the rfids was the first. Help me out, I want to know what the secret is you're referring to here

Originally Posted by Tin Head
They have been doing this for ever , they are just coming out of the shadows now. Heck what do you think victorias SECRET really is....

Posted By: Sneaky

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Longhunter
They are easy on the eyes...

Be careful about what your eyes are looking at.

Unless you’re into that sort of “thing.”
Posted By: JESmith

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 03:55 PM

Victoria's Secret is that those $50 "drawers" only cost 18 cents to make.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by JESmith
Victoria's Secret is that those $50 "drawers" only cost 18 cents to make.

Yes but they know guys will pay anything for what they think is gonna get them some kitty.
Posted By: MikeC

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 05:25 PM

Back in our younger days my wife bought a lot of their items and I never complained about what they cost!!!!!

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 05:47 PM

you horndogs are polluting my inquiry
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Paluxy
Dolly knows
Bunny

Wood.
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 05:56 PM

I’m ready to see a SI cover or a VS magazine with a tranny supporting double D’s showing a huge bulg in the crotch so Oxner can get wood again food

What were we talking about again?
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/21/21 06:51 PM

popcorn

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/22/21 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Homer Jay
popcorn

I'm kind of disappointed tinhead wouldn't share the secret. I only found rfids, satanic cult and their models are men theories.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/22/21 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Homer Jay
popcorn

I'm kind of disappointed tinhead wouldn't share the secret. I only found rfids, satanic cult and their models are men theories.

If he told you he would have to kill you.
Posted By: 68rustbucket

Re: Victoria's Secret CT - 07/22/21 02:35 PM

worthless
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum