Texas Hunting Forum

Look at this idiot

Posted By: cbump

Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 05:32 AM

It blows my mind why we allow these idiots to represent this great country at the Olympics. I would rather us send someone that can only throw that thing 5 yards but represents the US with respect and grace than this idiot.
Are we that scared to tell people it’s not the place?

https://www.espn.com/olympics/track...-flag-anthem-plays-us-track-field-trials

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 05:50 AM

bang
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 05:51 AM

I can't say what I want to say on here, so I'll just say that I agree with you 100%.
Posted By: jrgocards

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 06:45 AM

That's some athletes there!!

JR
Posted By: NORML as can be

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 07:31 AM

Hope He breaks His leg.
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 11:18 AM

Stupid is what stupid does.
Posted By: yotehater

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 11:30 AM

Its' systemic sexism is uglier than that thing it created. The once powerful Roman army went all woke and collapsed too. History does tend to repeat. Rinse and repeat.
Posted By: LonestarCobra

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 11:58 AM

Moron, no doubt.
Posted By: Grizz

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 12:08 PM

Worthless trash.
Posted By: Stub

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by NORML as can be
Hope He breaks His leg.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Who is he, I cannot find in the article that one of them is Transgender?

However I do see in the article is that pathetic 3rd place finisher Gwen Berry wining about be setup, she barely qualified.

While the music played, Berry placed her left hand on her hip and fidgeted. She took a quarter turn, so she was facing the stands, not the flag. Toward the end, she plucked up her black T-shirt with the words "Activist Athlete" emblazoned on the front, and draped it over her head. cry

"I feel like it was a setup, and they did it on purpose,'' Berry said of the timing of the anthem. "I was pissed, to be honest.''

My purpose and my mission is bigger than sports,'' Berry said. "I'm here to represent those ... who died due to systemic racism. That's the important part. That's why I'm going. That's why I'm here today.'' bs

"They said they were going to play it before we walked out, then they played it when we were out there,'' said Berry. "But I don't really want to talk about the anthem because that's not important. The anthem doesn't speak for me. It never has.'' ( Then please move your whining azz to another country!!)
Posted By: soooo

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 12:43 PM

What a hammer head.
Posted By: Stompy

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by skinnerback
I can't say what I want to say on here, so I'll just say that I agree with you 100%.

Same
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 12:53 PM

Another embarrassment to our country
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 12:56 PM

I have decided that we can`t change peoples minds like hers. They are filled with hate, anger and unhappiness. They only have a voice if you let them. That`s why I will not watch any sports on TV or any liberal news that caters to this type of behavior. I hope this type of individual has a miserable life that is filled with anger and unfulfilled dreams
. I am just going to enjoy my white privilege and have a wonderful day. I suggest you do the same.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ol Thumper

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 01:03 PM

What were they competing in? A hot dog eating contest rofl

Stupid he biatch right thr, hope that one gets caught in a peaceful protest and catches a stray bullet to the noggin rifle
Posted By: Simple Searcher

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 01:03 PM

That was the setup that she wanted, it fell right into her agenda. She is just POed that she didn't get the attention from the top of the platform.
Posted By: soooo

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 01:14 PM

Don Imus could have said it.
Posted By: TXHOGSLAYER

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 02:10 PM

Posted By: Roll-Tide

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 02:48 PM

We should give them zero attention. Media loves to cover this.
Posted By: TCM3

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 02:56 PM

bang
Posted By: Tin Head

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 02:57 PM

communism runs deep in this community. They have to keep the racism hoax alive , one they have fleeced America of trillions over the last century. Its all a show folks. Bet she loves the goat also like the other Olympic actor that has a goat embroidered on all her outfits.
Posted By: majekman

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 03:13 PM

Poster child for euthanasia....

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 03:31 PM

Revoke her citizenship,
Put her on a boat and drop her off in the Congo,
See how long it takes before she cries for America to come save her.
Tired of this [censored].

I hate liberals. A bunch of spoiled, unappreciative, disrespectful f****

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 03:51 PM

I've spent time in other Countries, like many on here have.

Liberal Americans are the worst.

They don't know how good they've got it.

Unappreciative lazy [censored] that disrespect the very flag that they have benefited from.

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by jrgocards
That's some athletes there!!

JR

You should try joining the Olympics before you talk [censored].
Posted By: cbump

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 04:19 PM

I've spent time in other Countries, like many on here have.

Liberal Americans are the worst.

They don't know how good they've got it.

Unappreciative lazy [censored] that disrespect the very flag that they have benefited from.

This exactly. The greatest thing that ever happened to that lady was being born American.

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by soooo

laugh
Posted By: 1955

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 05:20 PM

bang
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by soooo

laugh

You be the man.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ntxtrapper

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 07:33 PM

Despicable and embarrassing.
Posted By: Smokey Bear

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 10:04 PM

That twit should be excluded for not representing the USA with honor and pride. I for one would not give a tinkers damn if she knew or ever figured out why she was cut... That is not what we send team USA to the Olympics for.
Posted By: rolyat.nosaj

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 10:17 PM

What do you call a person that blames all of their problems on someone else?

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj

Colt.45
Posted By: pkhunter624

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER
Originally Posted by rolyat.nosaj

Colt.45

LOL roflmao
Posted By: Sailor

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 10:56 PM

Revoke her citizenship,
Put her on a boat and drop her off in the Congo,
See how long it takes before she cries for America to come save her.
Tired of this [censored].

I hate liberals. A bunch of spoiled, unappreciative, disrespectful f****

Now there's a deportation plan, I'd be happy to help pay for....
or better yet.
Let Jessie, or AL. pay for it. since they have been so mistreated, in this country so much..

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 11:35 PM

It’s amazing to me. Representing your country is a voluntary privilege for so few. If you don’t want to do it, go get another job.

The reality is she got 3rd at the US trials. She will not get close to a podium at the olympics.

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/27/21 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Roll-Tide
It’s amazing to me. Representing your country is a voluntary privilege for so few. If you don’t want to do it, go get another job.

The reality is she got 3rd at the US trials. She will not get close to a podium at the olympics.

Exactly. I can see her getting her race card out now and demanding a gold medal…
Posted By: John2

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/28/21 06:02 PM

It's not only her pulling out the race card but it seems every one of them pull it out if they get their feelings hurt or don't get there way.BS!
Posted By: Dalroo

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/28/21 07:38 PM

Until this starts hitting the US Olympic Committee in the purse, these things will continue to become more frequent.
Posted By: bjh

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/28/21 08:42 PM

Hope He breaks His leg.

That's a she!!!!!

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/28/21 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by bjh
Hope he/she breaks a leg.

That's a she!!!!!

FIFY

Posted By: Sailor

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by TXHOGSLAYER

Exactly. I can see her getting her race card out now and demanding a gold medal…

[Linked Image]

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 01:40 AM

up
Posted By: Dragonuv

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 02:25 PM

Hope He breaks His leg.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Guy

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 02:37 PM

Exacally, unlike other sports, olympics you represent your country. If you cannot do that proudly, then you have no business being on the team.
Posted By: barndoor

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 05:00 PM

How about we respect people rights? It’s her choice.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by barndoor

Not when she is representing MY country. flag
Posted By: barndoor

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 05:09 PM

Then the person who chose her to represent “your” country should remove her and let the 2 fat girls get 12th place.
Posted By: unclebubba

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 05:11 PM

I do respect her right to do that. I also respect my right to call her a treasonous bitch. Free speech goes both ways.
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 05:12 PM

Then the person who chose her to represent “your” country should remove her and let the 2 fat girls get 12th place.

Why you gotta be hating on the two gravity challenged girls?? confused2
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 05:16 PM

Actually the "fat girl" in the middle is broke several records that day. So year I'm sure she'll do a lot better than 12th place. Go back to your hole troll.

Woke culture has gotten out of control. I've been wearing Converse for a long time and have several pairs. Recently one of my pairs separated completely from the sole, I contacted Converse to replace them. Haven't heard back from them in over a month. One of the things they told me to do was go to their website and pick out 5 other shoes to replace the others with incase they don't have the ones I bought in stock. Going through their website they're WOKE WOKE... So I said F them and was looking for a different shoe company. Nike is already out looking at all alternatives and every single one of them are WOKE AF. Even Under Armour has rainbow shoes for pride month and exclusive shoes just for black history month. Guess I'll go barefooted.

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by pegasaurus

Why you gotta be hating on the two gravity challenged girls?? confused2

Didn't the other two girls get 1st and 2nd? This privileged twit got 3rd place. How would she fair doing that in Russia or Chiina? She'd get thrown in jail to rot for the rest of her life. Here in the US, the 1st amendment protects you from prosecution for expressing your first amendment right. It does not protect you from public ridicule. It does not protect you from being stripped of your right to represent your country on the world stage either. The first amendment guarantees that you will not be prosecuted and thrown in jail for disagreeing with the government.

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by KRoyal

Actually the "fat girl" in the middle is broke several records that day. So year I'm sure she'll do a lot better than 12th place. Go back to your hole troll.

Woke culture has gotten out of control. I've been wearing Converse for a long time and have several pairs. Recently one of my pairs separated completely from the sole, I contacted Converse to replace them. Haven't heard back from them in over a month. One of the things they told me to do was go to their website and pick out 5 other shoes to replace the others with incase they don't have the ones I bought in stock. Going through their website they're WOKE WOKE... So I said F them and was looking for a different shoe company. Nike is already out looking at all alternatives and every single one of them are WOKE AF. Even Under Armour has rainbow shoes for pride month and exclusive shoes just for black history month. Guess I'll go barefooted.

You could always wear some manly shoes...but I doubt that they would go well with your bedazzled jeans.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 07:12 PM

a product of low upbringing and ignorant media moguls.
Posted By: KRoyal

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by unclebubba
Originally Posted by KRoyal

You could always wear some manly shoes...but I doubt that they would go well with your bedazzled jeans.
[Linked Image]

I've never been a huge boot fan, but dammit I'm really leaning towards it. Was actually looking at some last night.

And dammit what is it with yall getting me confused with Josh... I don't have bedazzled jeans rofl
Posted By: Davis300

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 07:38 PM

Is that a tranny? Dang, bow wow!
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 07:43 PM

How did the two women respecting the anthem and the flag even get into this discussion?
Posted By: Stealthjr

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
How did the two women respecting the anthem and the flag even get into this discussion?

Im pretty sure Karen (Barndoor) brought them in as a weak azz attempt to demean them to help his wokeness cause of BS.

But of course...thats just my opinion from where i sit.

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/29/21 09:17 PM

[/quote]
I've never been a huge boot fan, but dammit I'm really leaning towards it. Was actually looking at some last night.

And dammit what is it with yall getting me confused with Josh... I don't have bedazzled jeans rofl[/quote]

I couldn't help myself!
roflmao
Posted By: Cool Mo D

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/30/21 02:13 AM

Originally Posted by cbump
It blows my mind why we allow these idiots to represent this great country at the Olympics. I would rather us send someone that can only throw that thing 5 yards but represents the US with respect and grace than this idiot.

[Linked Image]

GTFOOH!!!

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/30/21 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Cool Mo D
Originally Posted by cbump

[Linked Image]

GTFOOH!!!

I don't care what color your skin is.

You disrespect our Country or it's Flag,

then [censored] you and your kind,

Yes I will say that to your face.

There are a lot of good black folks out there,

Some are family that I would die for.

I hope someday all of this ignorance ends without too much bloodshed.

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/30/21 02:41 AM

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdasJgXS/

This guy says it all.
Posted By: Stump_jumper

Re: Look at this idiot - 06/30/21 02:45 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Look at this idiot - 07/04/21 01:24 AM

Posted By: John2

Re: Look at this idiot - 07/04/21 01:58 AM

I'm late but O hell yeah I agree with Ya'll and to hell with the ones that don't want to respect our country.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum