Texas Hunting Forum

Ivermectin

Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Ivermectin - 03/03/21 05:25 AM

"Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures. However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans."

Is this believable?

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/
Posted By: skinnerback

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 05:51 AM

I call BS on all of that. Salt water cures almost everything that ails you.

Growing up, have a cold or sore throat......Grandma - here you go Son gargle this warm salt water, spit it out & do it again.

Ever get a cut, scrape, stab wound.....you go straight to the salt water.

Dog or Girlfriend from Port Aransas has flees? Straight to the salt water.

I don't care what you say, salt water will cure anything.

I even tried it with hemorrhoids, burned pretty bad but it worked!

These folks talking about getting the flesh eating bacteria from salt water, you need more Vitamin C and Jesus.
Posted By: TurkeyHunter

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by skinnerback

Growing up, have a cold or sore throat......Grandma - here you go Son gargle this warm salt water, spit it out & do it again.

These folks talking about getting the flesh eating bacteria from salt water, you need more Vitamin C and Jesus.

roflmao

Sore throat? My mom used to get a small twig/branch/stick wrap cotton around it an swab our throats with merthiolate or mercurochrome. It often cured us. But it did contain mercury.
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 06:36 AM

Lmao. Never had a chick with fleas.
Posted By: TEXASLEFTY

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bullfrog
Lmao. Never had a chick with fleas.

Lol
Posted By: 1955

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 12:10 PM

bs
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 12:39 PM

Heart worms.
Posted By: Paluxy

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 12:42 PM

I always heard with Ivermectin "white feet don't treat", so I don't know on this one. My feet haven't seen sun in a long time.
Posted By: don k

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 12:46 PM

I am interested in the salt water cure for hemorrhoids. Do you dab the water on or insert it?
Posted By: Stub

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 12:46 PM

roflmao

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by TurkeyHunter
"Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell cultures. However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that achieving the plasma concentrations necessary for the antiviral efficacy detected in vitro would require administration of doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans."

Is this believable?

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/

Of course it's believable(other then the validity or relevance in this context, being one of the cited sources was 2002) but with that said so is what the same article also said below, which is cited by four recent studies that contradict the above.

“others reported shorter time to resolution of disease manifestations that were attributed to COVID-19,25-28 greater reduction in inflammatory marker levels,26,27 shorter time to viral clearance,21,26 or lower mortality rates in patients who received ivermectin than in patients who received comparator drugs or placebo.21,26,28”

Posted By: TCM3

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Stub

roflmao

[Linked Image]

roflmao

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by don k

I am interested in the salt water cure for hemorrhoids. Do you dab the water on or insert it?

LOL, all you have to do is go swimming in it a few times.

Lemme give you a warning though if you're ever out swimming/floating in REAL salty water...

I was once doing a project in Israel and was beached for a week due to high winds, so decided to spend a little money and go tour some of the places I've been hearing about all of my life. One of those places was the Dead Sea. It's the geographical lowest place on Earth, and the water there is EXTREMELY salty. Caked up salt everywhere. There is no swimming in it really, the water is so salty you just float. Doesn't matter what you weigh, you just float either on your back or straight up & down. Anyway, there are signs all over warning you about not splashing or diving etc, because the water is like acid if it gets in your eyes. I did get some in my eyes after a dingbat coonazz colleague of mine that apparently couldn't read, came running and dove in splashing all of us. That sucked pretty bad. Anyway, there I am floating on my back. Was actually pretty comfortable and I was able to just relax. Then I learned something. Whilst floating in the Dead Sea, do NOT fart. I thought getting that water in my eyes was bad, try getting it in your chicken eye. Instant freakin' pain and I ain't gonna lie, I yelled and maybe screamed a little. All of my work buddies were like, " Hey man you aight? Good Lord, what's going on over there?". It was a little embarrassing, but it killed them hemorrhoids.

Just a little advice there.....
Posted By: pegasaurus

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 10:53 PM

One of the guys that works for me in Houston caught the rona... His doctor prescribed Hydroxychloriquine, doxycycline and ivermectin.
He is 59, obese and has joint and heart issues.
He had no fever, shortness of breath general fatigue. He was back to normal routines in 7 days. He did loose 25 pounds. I hope he can keep it off and continue loosing weight.
Posted By: texasag93

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 10:55 PM

Lemme give you a warning though if you're ever out swimming/floating in REAL salty water...

I was once doing a project in Israel and was beached for a week due to high winds, so decided to spend a little money and go tour some of the places I've been hearing about all of my life. One of those places was the Dead Sea. It's the geographical lowest place on Earth, and the water there is EXTREMELY salty. Caked up salt everywhere. There is no swimming in it really, the water is so salty you just float. Doesn't matter what you weigh, you just float either on your back or straight up & down. Anyway, there are signs all over warning you about not splashing or diving etc, because the water is like acid if it gets in your eyes. I did get some in my eyes after a dingbat coonazz colleague of mine that apparently couldn't read, came running and dove in splashing all of us. That sucked pretty bad. Anyway, there I am floating on my back. Was actually pretty comfortable and I was able to just relax. Then I learned something. Whilst floating in the Dead Sea, do NOT fart. I thought getting that water in my eyes was bad, try getting it in your chicken eye. Instant freakin' pain and I ain't gonna lie, I yelled and maybe screamed a little. All of my work buddies were like, " Hey man you aight? Good Lord, what's going on over there?". It was a little embarrassing, but it killed them hemorrhoids.

So, was it the fart or just the swimming?
Posted By: glens

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 10:56 PM

Any of you want to try it, come on and I'll put you in this and pour a quart down your back. What I use on the cows. [Linked Image]

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by texasag93

So, was it the fart or just the swimming?

Correction - Have to fart while swimming.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: Ivermectin - 03/03/21 11:00 PM

Good lord
Posted By: Poppa

Re: Ivermectin - 03/04/21 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by glens
Any of you want to try it, come on and I'll put you in this and pour a quart down your back. What I use on the cows. [Linked Image]

i think a quart would kill a cow? no?
Posted By: BOBO the Clown

Re: Ivermectin - 03/04/21 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Poppa

Not the pour on.
Posted By: Superduty

Re: Ivermectin - 03/04/21 02:14 AM

You have to use that to the salt water enema near my "chicken eye"
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Ivermectin - 03/04/21 02:23 AM

You dirty dog.
Posted By: huntwest

Re: Ivermectin - 03/04/21 04:44 AM

Nope but a quart a cow would get mighty expensive.
Posted By: Texas452

Re: Ivermectin - 03/04/21 05:52 AM

I use injectable taken orally
I had pneumonia. I think it saved my life
Posted By: soooo

Re: Ivermectin - 03/04/21 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by bill oxner
You dirty dog.

You stole my line. bang
Posted By: glens

Re: Ivermectin - 03/04/21 01:46 PM

Probably make um sick. The dose rate for cattle is 1 mL for each. 22 lb of body weight. A 1200 lb mooer would take about 55ml. That ain't many Fluid Ounces . I was talking about you THF Boys and Yes more than likely. . chicken
Posted By: TGT

Re: Ivermectin - 03/07/21 06:51 AM

Probably make um sick. The dose rate for cattle is 1 mL for each. 22 lb of body weight. A 1200 lb mooer would take about 55ml. That ain't many Fluid Ounces . I was talking about you THF Boys and Yes more than likely. . chicken

Get enough on your skin and you will SH!T like you ate at ponchos every meal for a week.....
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum