Texas Hunting Forum

#Givethanks

Posted By: notamtchance

#Givethanks - 11/25/20 10:23 AM

For the next 7 days let's give thanks each day for something we are thankful for. I'll start it out.

1. I am thankful for the time I had to spend with my 2 boys in the field watching all of God's creations as it testified of his glory and majesty. #givethanks

This doesn't have to be religious based, just what we are thankful for. It is up to you.
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: #Givethanks - 11/25/20 10:44 AM

I am ever so thankful for Wifeypoo, the three Hudspawns, all the marvelous friends who share their time with us, and most all of youse guys on THF.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: #Givethanks - 11/25/20 12:50 PM

I am thankful to wake up each morning and be able to enjoy life.
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: #Givethanks - 11/25/20 01:17 PM

I am thankful that I am retired and don't have to deal with the stress at the plant site during Covid-19.
Posted By: Erathkid

Re: #Givethanks - 11/25/20 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by RedRanger
I am thankful to wake up each morning and be able to enjoy life.

You preach it. Same here. I'm also thankful to have our own land to hunt, and no drama. Oh, and my lovely, caring Wife and family.
Posted By: Ohdangit

Re: #Givethanks - 11/25/20 03:24 PM

Thankful for my small family that me and the wife and kids have.

Re: #Givethanks - 11/25/20 10:28 PM

Ttt
Posted By: Hudbone

Re: #Givethanks - 11/26/20 01:59 AM

So much gritchen on these threads and so little in the way of thanks and graciousness. Such a shame. I pity many of your lives, but understand how you allowed yourselves to be in the position you are in.
Posted By: Biscuit

Re: #Givethanks - 11/26/20 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by notamtchance
For the next 7 days let's give thanks each day for something we are thankful for. I'll start it out.

1. I am thankful for the time I had to spend with my 2 boys in the field watching all of God's creations as it testified of his glory and majesty. #givethanks

This doesn't have to be religious based, just what we are thankful for. It is up to you.

I agree with you completely
Posted By: A.B.

Re: #Givethanks - 11/26/20 02:50 AM

[Linked Image]

So much to be thankful for, but Benjamin Michael and Kamryn Elizabeth are at the top of Grumpy's list. up
Posted By: Creekrunner

Re: #Givethanks - 11/26/20 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by A.B.
[Linked Image]

So much to be thankful for, but Benjamin Michael and Kamryn Elizabeth are at the top of Grumpy's list. up

Awesome picture! You're a blessed man.

Re: #Givethanks - 11/26/20 10:31 AM

Day 2: I am thankful for my loving father in Heaven and his son (our lord and savior) Jesus Chirst, and the many wonderful gifts and blessings in which they have given me in my life. Especially my loving and supportive wife of 25 years, Patti. I am so blessed to have her in my life. #Givethanks

Re: #Givethanks - 11/26/20 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by notamtchance
Day 2: I am thankful for my loving father in Heaven and his son (our lord and savior) Jesus Chirst, and the many wonderful gifts and blessings in which they have given me in my life. Especially my loving and supportive wife of 25 years, Patti. I am so blessed to have her in my life. #Givethanks
Posted By: Sniper.270

Re: #Givethanks - 11/26/20 03:27 PM

My thanks are infinite. God has blessed me so.

My most thankfulness is for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Re: #Givethanks - 11/26/20 09:55 PM

Up
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: #Givethanks - 11/26/20 10:51 PM

It shouldn’t take a National holiday to make one give thanks. Do it every day.

Re: #Givethanks - 11/27/20 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

It shouldn’t take a National holiday to make one give thanks. Do it every day.

I do sir everyday multiple times a day . Also repenting for the things I have done wrong for I am not perfect by any means. That is why we need Jesus in our lives. This is just to help us to be mindful of the things we have in are lives to be thankful for, so after 7 days we should fell a little better about our lives. With all the doom and gloom. Who can't use that?

Re: #Givethanks - 11/27/20 04:57 PM

Day 3) I am thankful for all those that serve or have ever served this great nation to keep us free and safe (U.S. Military, Police, Fire Departments, All First Responders.). May God Bless them and there families.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: #Givethanks - 11/27/20 05:05 PM

YES
flag

Re: #Givethanks - 11/29/20 06:38 PM

Sorry I missed day 4. I gave thanks. But had no signal. So Day 4 and 5)
4. I thankful for my friends. You know the ones that are always there and you will also be there for them.
Now day 5) I am grateful for all those that have came into my life at one time or another and true affected me for the positive. They were true God sent for those times.

Re: #Givethanks - 11/29/20 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sniper.270
My thanks are infinite. God has blessed me so.

My most thankfulness is for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I’m with you sir

Re: #Givethanks - 11/30/20 07:41 AM

Day 6) I am so thankful for the ability to see the beautiful Texas Sunsets as the testify of all God's glory and majesty. There is no way an[Linked Image] explosion can create such beauty.

Attached picture 20201129_172825.jpg
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: #Givethanks - 11/30/20 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Old Rabbit
I am thankful that I am retired and don't have to deal with the stress at the plant site during Covid-19.

up

Re: #Givethanks - 11/30/20 07:58 PM

Ttt #givethanks

Re: #Givethanks - 12/01/20 09:39 PM

Day 7) Last but not least. I am thankful for all the lessons I have learned the hard way. That hurt (not necessarily physically) like heck at the time they took place, but made me a better person in the end. Those little things that I thought I wanted or needed at the time that really I was better off not having. Just to have something even better to come along. Those lessons that polish the spirt, humbled me, and make me come closer to my Father in Heaven. #Givethanks
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum