Texas Hunting Forum

Should I tell her?

Posted By: Hudbone

Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:03 PM

On Friday, wifeypoo will have stuck around for 38 years after choosing me. We have eaten our anniversary dinner at Paesanos for something like 33-35 of those anniversaries. She's always had a hankering for that place since that was the 1st "fancy" place I took her out to while in HS. We live in New Barnflies, about 30 minutes up the road. I have a river side reservation at La Mansion del Rio for that evening. Should I tell her?

Side note: I hear after 39 to 40 years, wives get pretty good - any truth to that?
Posted By: Bullfrog

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:05 PM

I would so she can feel properly dressed for the occasion and you won’t be in trouble over it
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Surprise her...she’ll like that better

Congrats btw. up
Posted By: dogcatcher

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:11 PM

Congrats. No advice from me, my wife is happy going to just about any place, I think about the only place she refuses to go is a McDonalds.
Posted By: RayB

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:13 PM

Just be sure you're dressed before her, when she sees how you're dressed she will match it. Just tell her you wanted to look your best for her. Congrats on the marriage

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:15 PM

She'll know we are going to Paesanos, that's not the issue. Just thinking to make her feel young again, walking out of a hotel with the same clothes she walked in with may be a good thing.
Posted By: Sniper John

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by RayB
Just be sure you're dressed before her, when she sees how you're dressed she will match it. Just tell her you wanted to look your best for her. Congrats on the marriage

That's a really good answer.
up
Posted By: Halfadozen

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:24 PM

Congrats on upcoming anniversary Hudbone! Good choice BTW. Y'all gonna splurge and get a room at the Omni?
Posted By: freerange

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hudbone
She'll know we are going to Paesanos, that's not the issue. Just thinking to make her feel young again, walking out of a hotel with the same clothes she walked in with may be a good thing.

I assumed La Mansion was a restaurant. Got it now. I think you should not tell her but not sure what mine would do without the over night bag stuff.
Congrats. She must be special to put up with you-shes either very strong or very weak. Ill go with strong. . smile

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:29 PM

Yep, splurge it will be

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 05:31 PM

"She must be special", yeppers, fer sure. Our secret has been sex a minimum of three times a week. At least twice with each other.
Posted By: NewGulf

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 06:00 PM

"She must be special", yeppers, fer sure. Our secret has been sex a minimum of three times a week. At least twice with each other.

roflmao

Congratulations up
Posted By: fmrmbmlm

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 07:17 PM

On Friday, wifeypoo will have stuck around for 38 years after choosing me. We have eaten our anniversary dinner at Paesanos for something like 33-35 of those anniversaries. She's always had a hankering for that place since that was the 1st "fancy" place I took her out to while in HS. We live in New Barnflies, about 30 minutes up the road. I have a river side reservation at La Mansion del Rio for that evening. Should I tell her?

Side note: I hear after 39 to 40 years, wives get pretty good - any truth to that?

NOOOO
Posted By: Stub

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 07:34 PM

roflmao

Congrats on #38 cheers
Posted By: snake oil

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 07:53 PM

Well after 43 years she still tells me I'm good. grin
Posted By: bill oxner

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Texas buckeye
Surprise her...she’ll like that better

Bingo.
Posted By: TexasPrincess

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/25/20 11:42 PM

Surprise her.
Congrats on 38!

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/31/20 12:26 PM

Can't believe it. She did like her card.
[Linked Image]

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/31/20 02:35 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Old Rabbit

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/31/20 02:40 PM

Congratulations on her keeping you. Looks like you have a good one.
Posted By: freerange

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/31/20 03:02 PM

Can't believe it. She did like her card.
[Linked Image]

But you paid for dinner and the room AND a card. Close enough.
Posted By: ducknbass

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/31/20 03:05 PM

Hudbone for the win!
Posted By: Homer Jay

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/31/20 03:43 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Texas buckeye

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/31/20 05:22 PM

Well, did you end up telling her or go surprise?
Posted By: Stub

Re: Should I tell her? - 05/31/20 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bullfrog
roflmao
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum