Texas Hunting Forum

SCTP DFW League Championships

Posted By: mdwest

SCTP DFW League Championships - 04/11/24 06:31 PM

Anyone else going to be at Ellis this weekend for the DFW SCTP championship tournament?
Posted By: CBP210

Re: SCTP DFW League Championships - 04/28/24 05:57 AM

My daughter will be shooting the Lower Midwest Regionals in Waco next week.

Re: SCTP DFW League Championships - 05/06/24 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by CBP210

I should have checked back on this thread.. I would have sprung for a coffee or two smile

I was at Waco all weekend.. I was the gun running the raffle booth raising money for the orphanage in South Africa (with the shotgun, safari, knives, etc.. as raffle prizes)..

It was a fun weekend.. our daughter did very well in trap (shot a personal best, although that wasnt enough to medal.. a few of the varsity girls had a stellar run this weekend), and did ok in skeet and sporting clays..

Looking forward to the State tournament in San Antonio next month!
Posted By: CBP210

Re: SCTP DFW League Championships - 05/08/24 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by mdwest
Originally Posted by CBP210

I should have checked back on this thread.. I would have sprung for a coffee or two smile

I was at Waco all weekend.. I was the gun running the raffle booth raising money for the orphanage in South Africa (with the shotgun, safari, knives, etc.. as raffle prizes)..

It was a fun weekend.. our daughter did very well in trap (shot a personal best, although that wasnt enough to medal.. a few of the varsity girls had a stellar run this weekend), and did ok in skeet and sporting clays..

Looking forward to the State tournament in San Antonio next month!

Same thing with my daughter. She did allright but in the end she told me this was not her weekend and was not feeling it. I thought I saw you as well if you were in the classroom building with the raffles.

Re: SCTP DFW League Championships - 05/09/24 02:09 PM

If you saw a big, balding guy that looks like someone shaved a sasquatch and taught him to speak behind the raffle table in the classroom building... that was me lol...

we'll have a booth/table set up at the State Tournament in San Antonio in June as well... swing by and say hello if you get a chance smile
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum