Texas Hunting Forum

Winchester AA orange tracker wads

Posted By: Dave Scott

Winchester AA orange tracker wads - 10/27/14 03:06 PM

One trouble with trap shooting is knowing why you missed. Do these orange/black wads help at all?
Posted By: tuf-duc

Re: Winchester AA orange tracker wads - 10/27/14 09:00 PM

I use the black AA's Don't expect yourself to see them every time but your fellow shooters should be able to. They've helped me when I just don't know where I'm at on a particular presentation. They wont help you a lot on long shots or too close but work well for me for the 30 yard crossers or trap type shots.
Posted By: 5 Stand Dan

Re: Winchester AA orange tracker wads - 10/28/14 02:33 PM

What tuf-duc said, for trap they will work fine for the 16 yard line out to 20 for sure, after that it will depend on how fast you shoot.
Posted By: Dave Scott

Re: Winchester AA orange tracker wads - 10/28/14 03:31 PM

Thanks. then the deal is....have someone stand behind you to see where you are off from the wads?
Posted By: tuf-duc

Re: Winchester AA orange tracker wads - 10/29/14 12:49 AM

Don't necessarily have to be right behind you but let them watch for it. You'll screw yourself if you concentrate on trying to find it.
Posted By: Rluckie

Re: Winchester AA orange tracker wads - 11/10/14 05:44 PM

My buddy had some of the orange wads and I was surprised at how easy there were to see by shooter and anyone else.
Posted By: shooterwalter

Re: Winchester AA orange tracker wads - 11/11/14 04:14 AM

Quit looking for an easy fix. Just get down and shoot differently next shot.k on shooting where you are looking. Lead them a little more and allow for wind.
© 2024 Texas Hunting Forum